XXXVIII : don't go

changkyun and shownu sat on the couch, far away from each other

changkyun and shownu sat on the couch, far away from each other. the teenage boy was still trying to get over what had just happened.

he hugged a pillow close to his chest as shownu stared at the floor, what was he going to do now? changkyun had just witnessed him almost killing a man, he was probably afraid of him now.

"i'm not like min-jun" he whispered to the shocked boy. "i know" he immediately said.

shownu nodded awkwardly and looked at his hands. the blood from the other man was still on his hands except it was dry now.

tears began to fall down changkyun's face suddenly which startled shownu. "why are you crying?" he asked as he moved closer to the teenage boy.

"you're gonna leave me" he sniffled as his tears increased, if he didn't calm down now he would be full on sobbing in just a minute. "come with me" shownu offered as he removed the pillow from the boys arms.

"what about when you go to the military?!" changkyun yelled as he tossed the pillow and stood up. he tugged on his hair as sobs began to leave his small body.

shownu looked down. he didn't know what to say.

changkyun stared at him in disbelief. "thanks for such a wonderful fucking response" he said sarcastically as he wiped his eyes.

"you think i wanted to go to the military?!" shownu yelled as he slammed his hands on the coffee table in front of him making changkyun jump. "i said yes after i found out you had a little boyfriend so don't blame me for this!" he yelled as he stood up front the couch.

changkyun felt guilty for trying to play victim now. "i couldn't tell you. i didn't want to die!" he yelled which made his voice crack.

shownu turned back around. tears were streaming down his tan face now as well.