XI : party planning

wonho placed the bags on the kitchen table and let out a sigh as jooheon and shownu wandered in after him

wonho placed the bags on the kitchen table and let out a sigh as jooheon and shownu wandered in after him. "you know my birthday isn't for a whole other week?" shownu asked as he titled his head to the right.

"i know! i know! but you can never be too perfect" wonho let out a giggle, picking up the decorations and handing some to jooheon. "maybe we could dye your hair a different color?" wonho pondered aloud as he put up streamers.

shownu rolled his eyes as he blocked out the sound of jooheon and wonho discussing party matters. his mind wandered to changkyun, the beautiful boy he met only over a month ago.

"shownu!" he heard and his eyes shot up to wonho who was decorating the stairs. "i said what color do you want your hair?" he was asking as if he'd let shownu decide anyway, which he most likely wouldn't.

he shrugged and began taking everything wonho bought out of the bags and placing them back on the table. "what're you making to eat?" jooheon asked his — awkwardly ex lover — as he finished placing decorations on the fire place.

"maybe just snacks and... ooh we can barbecue!" wonho said in delight which startled shownu. "i still need to fix my fence, so give me some time before you make invites" shownu mumbled to the boys.

wonho looked at jooheon with an embarrassed blush on his face. "i think wonho already sent out invites" jooheon snitched on his friend which made wonho let out a gasp.

"me? i would never!" he exclaimed which made it oh so obvious that he already did. wonho pouted and slumped his shoulders, "okay i did."

shownu chuckled, "i'm gonna go buy what i need to fix my fence so try not to damage anything while i'm gone" shownu mumbled to the boys as he walked out of the house. just as he did he saw changkyun at his front door, getting ready to knock.

*

part 11