XXXVI : goodbye

changkyun stood behind the fence, waiting for the courage to come to him so he could unlock it and run in to shownu

changkyun stood behind the fence, waiting for the courage to come to him so he could unlock it and run in to shownu. to tell him what was going on and to tell him he was in love with him.

he was leaving at four in the afternoon and it was currently three. a huff escaped his lips as he looked at the lemon tree, who was going to water it while he was away?

changkyun looked down at his feet as tears began to fill his vision. "changkyun?" he heard and looked up to see shownu with fresh brown hair.

he opened his mouth to speak but simply couldn't. he looked like a fish out of water with the way his mouth kept opening and closing.

"don't go" he managed to whisper to the man who stood on his porch. shownu looked at him with a confused look as the teenage boy gulped.

his hand reached out to unlock the fence, it was shaking in fear of what would happen if he told shownu. "don't" he heard and looked up, except shownu wasn't looking at him.

the boy turned around and saw his 'boyfriend' which made him gulp. changkyun froze in place and then heard shownu's door open once again.

"son hyunwoo!" he yelled as his tears fell down his face. the man turned around, he never called him by his actual name.

changkyun's breathing became heavy as he stared at the man he was in love with. "i- i can't have you leave me" he cried out as min-jun began to approach him which made the man question what was going on.

min-jun forcefully grabbed the teenage boys wrist and smiled awkwardly, "sorry about him" he apologized and waved. he tried to pull the younger boy away but he wouldn't budge which made shownu walked down from his porch.