XIII : old lady

"okay so we need a new fence and white paint, around four buckets i think" changkyun said as he looked around the aisle of the big lots they were currently at

"okay so we need a new fence and white paint, around four buckets i think" changkyun said as he looked around the aisle of the big lots they were currently at. shownu nodded as he grabbed the boys hand and lead them straight to where he knew the paint would be.

changkyun's face got a bright cherry red as he looked down at their intertwined fingers. when they got to the paint shownu pointed at all the whites that there were, forgetting to let go of changkyun's hand.

he didn't mind though. "all white or garage mix?" shownu asked the boy who was looking around in his own thoughts, he shook his head and pointed.

all white it is then. "you two boys shouldn't be holding hands in here, that is so disgusting" they heard and turned to see an old women with her — what they assumed to be daughter — staring and yelling at them.

changkyun slowly began to pull his hand away from shownu's. he quickly brought it back into his own and brought him closer.

"not that it's any of your concern but we can do whatever we want, maybe you even wanna see us kiss right? i bet you'd love to talk about that to your old lady groups on facebook" shownu said in a sickly sweet tone. the old lady's jaw dropped as changkyun turned away, a blush invading his pale cheeks.

shownu bowed and dragged changkyun to the paint with their cart right behind them. he placed the buckets of paint in all while still holding changkyun's hand.

"okay now we need to get us a new fence" shownu chuckled at the sentence. changkyun pushed the cart as shownu wrapped up behind him, watching as the old lady followed behind them.

suddenly she whipped out her phone which made the two boys speed up and get away from her as fast as possible. except when they did ditch her shownu's arms didn't leave changkyun's waist.

*

part 13