XXXI : drinking games

jooheon convinced his favorite drinking friend to get blackout drunk with him, which was a mistake

jooheon convinced his favorite drinking friend to get blackout drunk with him, which was a mistake. they sat in the living room with music playing as jooheon and changkyun took shots.

hyungwon and wonho drank wine as they talked on the couch and shownu watched the younger boys. at this point changkyun was too drunk to even think.

"one more and i am out!" changkyun exclaimed which made shownu chuckle. jooheon handed him another shot and he gracefully took it down.

then he stumbled and made his way to shownu, he plopped down beside him and leaned away. "you know you can just sleep on me?" shownu questioned which made changkyun furrow his eyebrows.

"my boyfriend would get mad" he slurred. everyone stopped what they were doing.

even jooheon felt like he had sobered up just from those words. shownu stared at the boy in disbelief.

did he really have a boyfriend? "he's gonna get mad at me again" changkyun whined as he threw his head back in exaggeration.

again? "changkyun stop talking" hyungwon mumbled as he handed his glass of wine to wonho and stood up.

shownu really didn't deserve this, it was so obvious he was so in love with this boy. "he can't see me this drunk hyungwon" changkyun began to worry.

wonho and jooheon stared at shownu waiting for his reaction but it never came as he sat on the couch with a blank face. he never claimed changkyun.

he never told him that he was in love with him. he never told him that he'd do anything for changkyun to be his boyfriend, for him to be able to wake up to him everyday.

"i got accepted into the military" he suddenly said which made everyone face him. changkyun's head shot up and he stared at the man in front of him with wide eyes.