XII : fence

"where are you off to?" changkyun asked with a soft blush on his face, his face was so close to shownu's as he shut the door behind him

"where are you off to?" changkyun asked with a soft blush on his face, his face was so close to shownu's as he shut the door behind him. "i need to buy a new fence, remember i told you" shownu said as he moved away from the younger boy and to his car.

he noticed that changkyun blushed a heck ton but never smiled — he hasn't seen the boy smile — not even once. "who else is in there with you?" changkyun asked in a curious tone which made shownu laugh lightly.

"my two friends, now do you wanna come with me to the store?" he asked. changkyun nodded softly which made shownu rush around the car and open the passengers side.

he quickly got in afterwards and reversed out of the driveway. "i could've opened the door for myself you know" changkyun grumbled as he crossed his arms and looked out of the window.

"how could you have possibly opened the door when you can't even manage to put your seatbelt on?" shownu asked in an amused tone. changkyun let out a gasp as he quickly clipped his seatbelt into place.

"hey well you don't either!" he said in a child like tone, it accidentally slipped out but he didn't even care at this point. shownu shrugged as he clipped his own on and began to hum to the sound of the radio.

he tapped his fingers against the wheel and nodded his head softly. "what song is this?" changkyun asked in a confused tone as he put the volume up a little bit.

"la bamba by ritchie valens" shownu informed the boy which made him furrow his eyebrows. "doesn't ring a bell" the younger boy admitted.

"well it was released in 1981" shownu chuckled, changkyun's eyes widened as he stared at this driver beside him. "okay grandpa" he joked which made them both stifle a laugh.

*

part 12