XXV : breakfast

"so how are you guys feeling?" shownu asked as he placed plates in front of all of the boys

"so how are you guys feeling?" shownu asked as he placed plates in front of all of the boys. they all responded with groans, hyungwon clutching his head in anger.

shownu chuckled in response and sat beside changkyun. "well my mothers coming over today, you guys can either stay or go... completely up to you guys" shownu mumbled as he took a bite of egg.

wonho's eyes widened and he spit out his drink, landing it on changkyun and shownu. "i just had to take off my shirt because of jooheon" he groaned.

all of the guys were shirtless at this point now. "i don't think your mom would like the idea of a bunch of half naked men in this house" wonho informed him. that was true.

"well we just have to get dressed" hyungwon shrugged. as changkyun and shownu wiped themselves down with napkins.

"yeah and how would he introduced you and changkyun?" jooheon questioned. "your mom has met wonho and jooheon before?" hyungwon asked as he scooped up eggs into his mouth.

shownu simply nodded as he began messing with his food. "it's fine, we could go back home" changkyun told shownu as he looked at hyungwon.

"we've overstayed our welcome anyway" hyungwon said as he finished his plate. jooheon and wonho shrugged at the response.

"you guys can stay, she's just coming to discuss some things" shownu mumbled softly. he was secretly hoping changkyn wouldn't want to stay.

his mother was going to talk about the military and marrying a nice woman. "we'll go when she gets here, we can just take the back door" changkyun smiled at the older male.

he nodded and got up, grabbing everyone's plates and transferring them to the sink. "let's play some video games" jooheon told changkyun who nodded like a child.