the down payment

"Mmmmm" type moaned into the air while tharn thrusted into his cavity at slow pace.
Tharn was laying on the bed looking up at type, his head was on a pillow with his arms around his back, running his fingers up and down sensually.
Type had his hands, palms face down on tharns chest, his fingers gripped the flesh.
"So sexy half breed."
Type bit his lip has he also moved his body up and down tharns length.
"Mmmm so good."
Tharn then started to get surges through out his body. He needed more but he controlled himself not to go to fast. He didn't know why, but the slow speed today was electric.
He then took his hands from behind types back to place one on his waist and the other up to his neck, leaning him down.
He moved his head up for a kiss but type being type, Still fought against tharn. Type moved his head back with a moan.
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then grip types throat.
"Mmmm?"
"Why are you still fighting a kiss?"
Type grimanced. Even though were "dating" your still a vampire.
Tharn closed his eyes when he didn't receive an answer.
"Do you wish me to stop?"
Types eyes widen has tharn thrusted became sporadic.
Type took an inhale. Then he closed his eyes to put his lips on his.
Good boy.
Tharn went back to his speed.
"Mmmmm" type moaned into his mouth.
They lathered there tongues in each other's mouths.
Type you need to come to terms your dating a vampire.
Shaking his head slightly he let his mind go to put himself fully into this.
Type then slowly took his hand to his member to just have tharns hand beat him to the punch.
Tharn then stroked type off.
More moans started to come from both of the boys.
Soon they both came in unison.
Type being spent flopped on tharns body.
Tharn put his arms around the body, he had a smile on his lips.
Then he looked to the clock on the wall. It was 5.
He rolled his eyes.
Bringing his head back he looked forward to grit his teeth.
Tharn did not want to go see his mother. He hadent seen her for 2 years.
However, maybe she did have the Intel on there pairing. He would have to talk to her in hypothetical but she wouldn't care.
His mother was like every other vampire. She had no strong feelings one way or another.
Tharn Then brought his eyes down to type who breathed in softly on him.
He took one hand to run it through his hair.
Your not the only one with questions.
I seek answers too.
Tharn hesitated for a moment then he slowly took type off.
Type laid on his stomach his head turned to the side. Tharn sat on the edge to look at type.
He looked so peaceful, like a baby.
Tharn smiled.
He then put his thumb to his lip tracing, type then smiled.
"If my heart could beat, i think it would beat unevenly right now."
Tharn Then took his hand back to go to his dresser putting on clothes his mother would approve of.
Then he walked to types pants retrieving his phone.
Tharn straightened up to put an alarm on.
His father wouldn't come home till 2, so type had some time to sleep.
He then turned around to take it to the side table leaving it there. Tharn then took his phone from the table to text message her.
Tharn: i have some questions id like to ask of you can we have a meeting to discuss them?
Ms. Taru: yes. Come now.
Tharn Then put his arm with his phone to his side.
Then he looked down to type asleep.
Are you really worth it half breed?
Then has if type read his mind his body twitched.
His hand grabbed at the bed sheet, his eye brow furrowed.
"Mmm ttharn?"
He then went to sit by the edge again. Bringing up his hand he rubbed his index finger to his forehead calming him down.
Types smile returned.
Tharn smirked.
"Mmm i guess you are."
After a few moments he then got up. He felt a new emotion but he had no clue what it was. He never ever felt it before.
What is this? It made his brows furrow.
Tharn continued too walk til he left Type asleep on his bed.
Closing the door he walked with haste to his car. Looking forward has he got in. Tharn gripped the steering wheel.
He honestly didn't want to see her.
"I am mainly doing this for you half breed, when i get back you better repay me. Not with your body but with you telling me about the avoidance of your father."
Tharn was curious.