move....in with me

Type had his body leaned to the side of the car door looking down chewing his inner cheek has tharn stood before him looking at him waiting patiently.
They were in front of lamais house and type didn't really want to go in.
Deep inside, type felt pure hatred for the woman. From everything from not raising tharn, to the vampire within type (who did not like her), also type knew how true vampire houses were.
With his perhivoral vision, he looked to see the black house with no windows to breathe rather rough.
Tharn looked type over, to step towards him holding his hand.
Type gulped and looked up at tharn.
"We...should go in."
He nodded. Type was also reeling after what had just happened a few hours ago with his mother.
Lamai was in the government, what was she going to do?
Tharn brought up his hand to stroke types cheek.
He closed his eyes.
"You.....just fought tooth and nail for us. Let me do the same."
Type slightly smiled.
Nodding, he allowed tharn to pull him along.
Walking, type looked everywhere.
They were in the woods, deep into the woods.
Lamai likes her privacy, i see.
Going up the stairs type walked into a cold house. Almost like a freezer.
He shivered.
"Mmm when we get to my room ill turn the heater on."
Type nodded.
They didn't get far in til they stopped.
Lamai was there, standing, with her head cocked to the side, eyeing them Both.
Then she looked to tharn.
She stepped towards him has type tried to take his hand back, tharn squeezed harder refusing to let go.
Type rolled his eyes.
Lamai looked down at that action to look.at type who narrowed his eyes.
She lightly chuckled.
Lamai stopped a foot away from.them. Looking now at type.
"If you wish to be with my son....deal with the fact ill be in your life."
Type gritted his teeth.
Tharn gave his hand another squeeze.
He looked down.
Lamai turned her gaze to tharn handing him some letters in his free hand.
"Four months almost 5 tharn."
He nodded.
"Took me....us....awhile."
She looked to type who hung his head.
"Stubborn one isn't he."
Type looked up with narrowed anger filled eyes.
She chuckled looking back to tharn.
"Mmm we have much to discuss tharn. However, take your..."
She looked to type questionally.
"Boyfriend?"
Type nodded to then hang his head.
"Mmm to your room. You know half breeds need to be contained while there here. Don't go wondering around type."
He nodded without looking up.
"Is...that all?"
"Mmm"
Lamai turned and left.
Type took a deep inhale.
"I don't...."
Tharn nodded.
"I know. Well..."
Letting go of types hand they walked off going to tharns room .
The house was very grand, neat and fancy.
Type did not enjoy being there, it made him feel sick.
Crossing the foreyer type stopped dead to look to the side at a vampire feeding on a human. Type gulped.
Why would they be doing that in the open?
Tharn could tell type had stopped, so he turned to see types stance. Stepping to him, he looked to the side to see what type was seeing.
Tharn gritted his teeth, then took.his hand to pull him along.
Type kept his head down.
In tharns room he locked the door to leave Type going to the side table looking down shifting through his mail.
Type was in the middle, looking back at the door.
What goes on here at this house? What has tharn Been doing? Did he feed on humans while he lived here?
What all has tharn Been up too?
Going through the last letter, tharn turned to eye type.
His eyes narrowed.
He walked to type to wrap his arms around him, placing his head on his shoulder.
Type gulped.
"Mmm i...apologize you had to see that."
Type grimance.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
"You haven't...with a human....have you?"
Tharn leaned his head off. With his speed he turned type around.
There eyes darted.
"Do you....honestly...think ill feed on a human....on...anyone. Other then you?"
Type looked to the side.
He shook his head.
Tharn looked type up and down.
Bringing up his hands tharn started to rub his hands up and down sensually over his body.
Type bit his lip, slightly bending his fingers up and down tharns shoulders.
"Mmm tharn....i don't think this is a...."
Quickly, tharn took his hand to wrap it around types throat gently, to lean his mouth on types.
He squeezed his eyes shut.
God damn vampire.
Later, they were both undressed.
Type straddled on top of tharn looking down at him, has tharn went his slow speed. They had there hands intertwined inbetween themselves has types body went up and Down with the friction.
"Nnnn mmmm tharn."
Tharn kept his gaze on type watching him has he thrusted the boy up and down.
"Mmm good?" Tharn bit his lip.
Type had hung his head, looking up he eyed tharn.
"Mmm you know...aaaah its beyond good."
Type started to grind a bit getting close.
Tharn smiled.
He slightly got up to put there intertwined hands behind types back to lick his nipple, still keeping his gaze to him.
"Aaaaah ttharn...fuck!"
Letting his canines extend, tharn looked to his shoulder then back up at type who had leaned his head back moaning.
Tharn ran.his bottom.lip on types shoulder sensually before he sunk his teeth in.
"Mmmm tharn! Aaah god damn! Mmm should...mmmm you be...aaah here?"
Tharn started to thrust a bit faster.
He leaned back taking his teeth out looking at type who hung he's head slightly to breathe heavily looking at tharn.
"Yes. My room is sound proof."
Type eyed him questionally.
Tharn then brought them down placing there intertwined hands to either side of his head making type be close to his neck.
Type gulped eyeing.
"Mmm tharn...i....don't think i should...aaaaaah fuck! God damn...mmmmm you!"
Type Hung his head, squeezed his eyes has tharn thrusted his full speed, hearing types loud moaning.
He smiled.
"Mmm you know you want it half breed."
Type turned his head to the side trying to fight against his desire moaning.
"Type...." Tharn taunted him.
"Aaaaah damn it!"
Turning his head back Type leaned down to sink his teeth into tharn.
Tharn leaned his head up moaning.
"Aaaah good boy "
Type opened his eyes to roll them.
After, he leaned up grinding on tharns length harder.
Tharn looked to the side at type.
There eyes darted.
"Mmmm I'm.so close tharn."
Tharn nodded.
"Mm so am i...."
They leaned there heads close to place there tongues inside each other's mouths cumming in unison.
After, they were in a close embrace on there sides holding there hands together on the bed.
Tharns free hand Ran his finger tips along his arm.
Type was a bit weak, but not too much. However, it was a stressful day. He had his eyes closed.
Tharn kept his eyes down watching types breathing.
"I love you type."
Type shifted his head.
"Mmm."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
When are you going to say it back?
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Type slightly opened his eyes Looking to the wall..
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
Type thought for a moment. He did not like what he had seen when he came here. Type did not want tharn to stay. He could tell tharn was not the same since they last were together. Type knew 2 and a half years people change but he didn't want to have tharn stay here.
It was cold and empty.
Also, if he hadent fed on humans now, would he has he waited for type to finish his schooling? What would happen in those 3 years?
Type looked down eyes darted.
Tharn squeezed him a bit.
"What type?"
"Mmm? Tharn?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Yes?"
Type gulped, his heart raced.
"Tharn?....Will....you...move in with me?"
Tharns eyes widen.
Unforententally, types body gave out. He fell asleep.
Tharn moved his body slightly up to roll his eyes seeing type asleep.
Looking forward he moved his bottom lip sideways on the boys arm.
"You...would fall asleep at a time like This." Tharn lightly chuckled.
Placing his chin on his arm, tharn hadent thought of that.
Move in...with my half breed?
Mmmm.....