reason behind allowing the pain

2 days passed and type was in the kitchen, after class, too chop the vegetables for his dinner. Making a grimance he looked to his left ring finger. It was hurting him and Badly.
How the fuck was zhan able to go through this?
Type gritted his teeth, to close.his eyes to breathe heavily.
His finger twiched.
"Mmm"
Tharn was upstairs on his computer, looking to his ring finger to furrow his eye brows. It was beginning to bother him. Peering his eyes to the screen, if this started to bother himself, what was type feeling?
Over the two days,type didn't show to be in any pain, while at least around tharn, in silence, type would leave with woofy to scream into his hand.
Getting up, tharn could hear types heart accelerate downstairs.
Walking to round the corner, off the stairs,tharn bent to scratch woofy on the head has he then ran to his bed to sleep.
Tharn slightly smiled.
To the kitchen, tharn leaned his body to the corner,watching type with a bit of concern.
He was standing straight, eyes closed, taking deep breathes, heart beating rapidly. Tharn peered his eyes down to the finger which now was balled into a fist shaking a bit.
Tharns eyes Widen,he could tell type was in a lot of pain.
Stepping, he went to type to unlock his finger, too examine it. The ring was poking out a bit, but most was under the skin, tharn peered his eyes too type, has he turned his head to look at tharn with a frown.
"Type.....let us go to the doctor to have them numb our hands. You clearly are in pain."
Type took his hand back to re chop the vegetables.
"I'm....fine...."
Tharns eyes narrowed, going behind he placed his hands over types stopping him. Head on his shoulder looking down.
"Type.....you are not. Come on. Ill drive."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn....no...."
Tharn turned his head to the side.
"Why are you being so stubborn? Are you afraid of needles?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"No."
"Don't wish for your hand to be numb?"
"It's....not that."
"Don't like doctors?"
Type signed heavily.
"Tharn.....you should go. I....will be fine."
In his speed he turned type around to place his hands to either side of his face. Type gulped. There eyes darted.
"Type.....i can feel the discomfort. It has to be 10 times worse for you. Why won't you go to the doctor?"
Type took a deep breathe in to place his hands over tharns.
"I......deserve this after how i treated you after i lost my memory. I do not want to get my hand numb but you should."
Tharn raised an eye brow to sign.
"Type.....that is just ludicrous thinking. Let us go."
Type rolled his eyes to drop his hands to push tharn gently away.
"It is not."
"Type, you were not in control. So what, are you treating these rings has a punishment?"
Type gulped.
"No.....the pain it is inflicting i deserve it. I want you to go to the doctor to numb your hand."
Tharn brought up his left hand to stroke types cheek, eyes darted.
"Well, going by your logic, i deserve this discomfort. I did break up with you and have forced you a bit on numerous occasions."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Maybe a few.....but you can't force what i under lyingly wanted."
Type smiled a bit too bring up his hand to tharns neck to pull him down for a kiss.
Tharn signed a bit into it but reciprocated in full.
To his side, types hand twiched in pain. He couldn't help but wince.
Parting, tharn took his hand down from types cheek to wrap it around his wrist too stare at him.
"This is ridiculous. We are going to the doctor."
With his speed, type pushed tharn down to the floor, for him to sit upon wrapping his arms around his neck. Tharn gritted his teeth, placing his hands to types waist. There eyes darted.
"Tharn.....no. Now if you want me not to feel any pain....you need to keep me distracted and fuck me hard."
Tharns eyes widen.
"Type......"
He shook his head to lean locking there lips to wince a bit.
A growl erupted from tharns chest cavity.
So fucking stubborn on ludicrous thinking!
Respecting, types stupidity tharn indulged.
On the floor, they sat in a close, embrace, there pants and boxers thrown to the other side of the kitchen, shirts open, tharn was thrusting hard and deep into type has he had his head on his shoulder, hand to his length to stroke, the other, wrapped about to grip tharns hair and hard, to bit down into tharns flesh to his neck to consume his blood. It helped a lot with the pain.
Tharns hands were wrapped behind types back to grip a bit so his pain could be focused on something else.
Type then leaned back to hold his head up too moan.
"Aaaaah fuck tharn! Mmm harder!"
Tharn opened his eyes too narrow them. Peering his eyes to his exposed neck he sunk his teeth in.
Type bit his lower lip in esctasy.
"Aaaaah ffff!"
Slowly, his eyes started to turn red. The pain and blood loss was bringing the vampire side out.
Type opened his mouth, canines down to moan even louder.
"Fuck tharn! Mmm harder! Fuck me harder! Deeper! Faster! Mmmm"
Tharn complied not aware the half breed had checked out.
With a quick.motion, type pushed tharn to the ground, head hung, to grind on his length in speed, placing tharns hands to the side of his head, pinning them there.
"Aaaaah fuck vampire! You feel so good inside me! Aaaaah fuck!"
Tharn raised an eye brow, to moan a bit. Something seemed a bit off.
"Mmm, type....open your eyes. Look at me!"
"Fuck no!"
Type started to grind faster getting closer.
Tharns eyes widen, to un twist his wrist too wrap his hand around types neck, making him place his two hands behind to place them on tharns legs to keep grinding.
"Aaaaaah yes! Choke me tharn! Fuck your vampire!"
Tharn gritted his teeth, to sit up, placing his hands to either side of his shoulders.
"Type! Open your eyes!"
He darkly chuckled.
"Mmm make me cum and i will!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Type......i do not want the vampire side i want to make my half breed cum! Now leave him......us be! Go away!"
Type smirked deviously.
Opening his eyes he raised an eye brow.
"I will never truly go away tharn."
Moving his arms to make tharns move, he placed them around his neck to wrap them about to start to grind once more.
Tharn gritted his teeth, hands were behind him.
"Leave! I want my half breed back!"
The vampire type cocked his head too the side.
"If you love this half breed....that means you love me too tharn....so....this time....let me cum....fuck me hard!"
He darkly smirked.
Tharn shook his head.
"I'll fuck my half breed hard not you. I do not love you but him!"
Type rolled his blood shot eyes.
"Then....you do not truly love him without accepting me. Maybe i should cut this finger off."
Tharn darkly chuckled to wrap his hands around types neck, to thrust his full speed and hard.
Type moved his head up, bringing up his hands to tharns wrists.
"Yes! Mmmmm fuck me! Aaaaaah make me cum!"
Tharns eyes narrowed moving closer to type.
"I accept you are part of the one i love. Does not mean i love you! Now! Type! My half breed! Come back!"
Types brows furrowed, lips parted. Tharns eyes darted has blue started to swirl in his eyes.
Type gulped to blink rapidly, looking around. Tharn stopped thrusting to wrap his arms around.
"Mmmm let me guess...." He signed.
"Doesn't matter."
With his speed, tharn pushed him down, to place his hands to either side of his head, so they could intertwine, to start thrusting his full.
Type moaned to breathe heavily.
He then wrapped his legs around tharns waist.
"Sorry.....tharn....."
Tharn shook his head.
"I love you type.....if....you are truly sorry.....after....doctor?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Only if you make me cum and kiss me deeply."
Tharn smiled.
Leaning down he gave type a deep and sensual, sweet kiss making them both cum in the process.
Parting, there eyes darted and tharns narrowed.
Type wore a playful smile.
"Mmm.....that was too easy. You have to make me cum again."
Pushing tharn off he ran to go to there room.
Tharn sat too his knees shaking his head.
So stubborn half breed.
Getting up tharn ran after his type unknown to him it was a losing battle. Type had no intention of going.