electrifying weather

A month passed for the boys, they worked, studied and lived in harmony til this upcoming weekend. Type had decided to tell his mother of the blood rings after her wedding. He hoped to tell her when she was at her most happiness. He didn't really know how she was going to take this.
Type knew she some what excepted there relationship, but now they were bound for life. Well, unless they cut there fingers off.
On friday, type packed for him and tharn, who was at the travel agent requiring the flight tickets and taking there dog woofy to tine's. Type was surprised tharn would allow such a thing, however, tine had expressed that he missed woofy to type and he told tharn. Type was hoping tharn was starting to warm up to him, especially since this summer they were invited to there wedding. Apperently, if tine could, he was going to have woofy be the ring barrier.
Tine grew an attachment to the dog.
Zipping the bags, type put the strap over his shoulders to then go to his car.
The back was opened, type pushed the luggage.inside.
Leaning back he closed the back to peer his eyes to the side to see tharn.with a smile.
Turning, he stepped too tharn, to lean his chin up to give him a brief kiss then parted.
"Are you ready to go?"
Tharn nodded.
"I also packed your protective gear. I'm a bit happy my mother agreed to a night wedding so you can be attendance. Since she's getting married in.hawaii."
Tharn nodded again.
"We should be heading out to the air port now. The two of us will arrive at 730 at night."
Type nodded then threw the keys to tharn.
He caught them, tharn went to the car then type went to the front door to lock it. After he.joined him.in the.car.
To the airport they left the car and then went straight to there flight.
Inside Unforententally, tharn had to sit in the only vampire section so no.light could come at him. Type sat in.the human section, since they received there tickets late.
Has the flight was in the air, type kept his eyes on his finger.
He didn't.really know what his mother was going to say about this. Type did this behind her back in essance, also he was with tharn, a male and a vampire for all time.
He signed, type wouldn't see his mother until Saturday, the two came early so they can get settled and have time to themselves.
They both had been very busy, barly able to see one another. Other then being in the same bed at night, the two couldn't be in the same room for a long period of time. The two really.needed this but on the other side type had to tell his mother.
Sighing, he looked up to see the unbuckle sign to be off, he got up to go to the bathroom to be pushed gently in.
Type turned to smile, chuckling under his breathe.
"Tharn?"
He smiled.
Stepping closer he placed his hands to either side of types face to lean it up for them to lock in a deep kiss.
After, a quick round, tharn left first, then using the bathroom, type left.
To his seat, type shook his head, he could not believe they just and in a bathroom.
Shuffeling himself about, he looked out the window to let his eyes drift shut.
The next moment, type was being woken up by tharn, looking around everyone else had left.
Out, the two went and received there luggage and got into a taxi, going to there hotel room.
In the back the two held hands, looking out the window enjoying the scenery.
To the hotel, even through protests, tharn had the luggage and was carrying type bridal style. Setting type down, he got quickly up to playfully hit tharn on the shoulder.
There eyes meet each other's.
"Your unbelievable tharn....."
Then he muttered under his breathe has he went to look around.
"We're not married.....they might not accept us here...."
Looking around, type went to the phone to order some food.
Tharn placed the luggage down to step to type, wrapping his arms around, has type had moved to the window, that held a dock to the back near the.ocean.
Type leaned his body on tharns to smile wide.
"Before we go back we have to go swimming."
Tharn started to kiss types night.
"With or without clothes?"
Type moved his neck to turn eyeing tharn with an eye brow raised.
"I....think you are at your height of wanting sex all the time more then when we were younger."
He shook his head playfully.
Tharn nodded.
"Mmm just want to be connected to my half breed."
Before type could kiss tharn, there was a knock at the door.
"Mmm you eat....I'll take a shower."
Type nodded.
Parting, to his luggage to gather some clothes tharn went to the bathroom while type went to the door to get the tray filled with food.
Once consumed, type turned to hear thunder and lightening. He smiled. He loved that type of weather.
Walking to the back he opened the sliding glass door to go on the dock, to sit, knees to his chest. He looked about watching the show.
Done, tharn went out to look for type, not seeing him he turned to see his back. Peering his eyes up there was a small roof so type couldn't get wet from the rain that was not falling.
Stepping out, he sat, just like type, to the side, looking up.
"I..... really love this type of weather."
Tharn looked to type to smile.
"It is beautiful."
Type then peered his eyes too tharn for his lips to part.
"Are....you talking about the weather or what you are now looking?"
Tharn slightly smirked then shrugged.
Type shook his head to look back up watching the light show.
Has the night progressed, they stayed like that, oddly they were starting to feel an electricity between them.
Turning there heads, they looked to another. In the passed this has happened a bit they.never really embraced it.
Type raised an eye brow.
Tharn let a smile spread across his lips.
With his speed, tharn brought up his hand to pull types face to his to lock them in another deep and passionate kiss.
To the bedroom, the weather grew the sky darker, it rained hard and the thunder and lightening lit up the sky in gold and purple.
Type was on tharn, straddeling him has he was laying on the bed. There hands were intertwined to there sides has type was the one who was doing all the work. He grinded and hard in tharns length.
Tharns eyes pierced blue watching his half breed really enjoying himself on top of him.
"Aaaaah tharn! You feel so good inside of me...mmmmm....so fucking fantastic aaaaah!"
Tharn leaned his head up to moan.
Type smiled.
"You are so warm inside my half breed.....mmmm....keep grinding on me....your doing so well."
Types eyes widen with the complement.
"Mmm my vampire....aaaah your cock feels so...."
He bit his lip, to grind faster.
Narrowing his eyes, has the thunder and lightening flashed tharn could have sworn he saw types eyes turn red.
Up, he wrapped his hands around types neck.
Types eyes widen, he placed his hands to tharns wrists.
"What is it?"
Tharn looked closer and his eyes were there normal brown.
"I.... thought i saw...."
Type rolled his eyes to. in his speed push tharn back down, one hand to his throat the other grabbed at his pectoral, he started to grind faster.
"No.....just your half breed...."
He smiled.
Bending his head to the side he sunk his canines into his flesh. Tharn moved his head up to moan and loud. Type parted, to lean his head a bit down, to concentrate. The vampire side was trying to come out but type wasent having it.
You are not going to ruin this! Stay the fuck away! The vampire side growled but did not come out. Type smiled to move his head for the two to lock in a deep, sensual and passoniate tongue filled kiss.
Gripping types back, They then both came in unison.
To there sides, they laid in a close embrace under the covers, hands intertwined, looking out the window watching the weather with smiles.
"You.....we're something else type...."
Tharn moved his head to start kissing his neck.
Type signed contently.
"I....love you Tharn....i need to tell you. When we were....the vampire side tried to come out and i don't know how i did it but i kept it back."
Tharn stopped kissing, to with his speed moved type to his back to hover over him.
"You....held it back?"
Type nodded to wrap his arms around tharns neck.
"I.... Concentrated and hard....maybe that's the way. I also didn't want it to ruin the moment."
Tharn smiled.
"I love you my half breed."
Leaning down he started to kiss types body. Type watched with a smile. Tomorrow was going to be a maybe bad day so for now he was going to be in nothing but bliss with his vampire.
Kissing types stomach tharn looked up for a moment. Type could tell he was thinking of something.
"What?"
"Mmm....i was curious....since every one seems to be going along with your customs maybe we shall has well."
Types eyes narrowed he looked to tharn a bit confused.
"What customs?"
Tharn leaned up to smile and raise an eye brow.
"Maybe.....you and i should marry."
Types eyes widen. Getting on his forearms, with his speed, tharn placed the Blanket over his head to go to types length to suck and hard.
Type leaned his head up to Moan.
"Aaaah damn it! Mmmm not fair!"
Tharn knew what to do, after asking his half breed such a thing. He needed to distract him for tharn did not want a fight.