the plan: backfires

Type and tharn drove to the house in complete silence. Type had his head on his palm looking out the window feeling disgusted with him self. He had a plan and too make this right type had too go forth with it.
Type signed.
Why can't anything be easy?
At types, tharn parked his car on the side of the road.
They both stood before the house looking at it.
Type signed.
Let go of the anger. Act like he won.
Putting on a slight smirk, with types speed he grabbed tharns bag too playfully walk backwards carrying it.
Tharns eyes narrowed, but a slight smirk appeared.
Following, they went inside.
He put tharns bag near the door to walk too the house phone dialing.
Tharn stood near the door eyeing type with arms across his chest.
Type looked too the wall then at tharn questioning his new attitude.
Then it clicked. He rolled his eyes.
"I'm calling the cenal for my pup woofy. Remember him?"
Type shook.his head looking too the wall, acting mad.
Tharn relaxed his position.
Darting, his eyes tharn really looked about. He never really saw this place.
"Mmm i can pick him up this Friday. Thank you."
Type hung up the phone looking down at it with furrowed brows.
Stick to the plan type.
Taking a deep breathe he turned too eye tharn still standing near the door eyeing the place.
Type chuckled.
Leaving his spot type went too tharn bending down retrieving his bag.
They both stared at one another.
Type gave a wide smile.
"Tour of.....our home?"
Tharn smile wide.
Taking tharn around, types house wasent that big but he still showed tharn everywhere.
In the bedroom, type cleared a drawer for tharn too place his clothes in.
Leaned against the door frame, type had his arms wrapped around his torso, with a serious expression,watching tharn at the edge of the bed, taking out his clothes from the bag and placing it in the drawer.
"Mmm sometime this week, we can get you some furniture. I have a bit of money in my bank right now."
Tharn chuckled.
"Ill pay type. I have enough."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I can pay tharn. It's fine."
Tharn straightened up with his clothes to turn placing them in the drawer.
Turning he went to type, eyes darted up and down.
Type smiled.
Bringing up his hand, tharn stroked his cheek.
"Ill pay."
Type rolled his eyes.
Tharn leaned his head slightly down, rubbing his lip on types bottom.
Types lips parted, eyes drifted slightly shut.
"Mmm you need to eat half breed."
Types eyes went wide.
Gulping, he turned his body to take a deep inhale and leaned his head to the side.
"Mmm"
Parting he went downstairs too look.for some food.
Tharn stood there gritting his teeth.
Finding a pin, tharn placed his Heart necklace to the wall over the bed.
He smiled wide has it swayed a bit back and forth.
If i had a beating heart type....you would have it.
Signing, tharn parted going down stairs.
At the kitchen table type had plated and sat down eating some vegetable with noodle dish with fried pork.
Tharn.sat across from.Type eyeing the food. Didn't look appealing.
Types eyes darted up a bit confused with tharns disgust.
"What?"
He shrugged.
"That....does not look good."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tastes good too me."
Looking down, type continued too eat.
Peering too the side he grabbed his blood cup, bringing it mid way before tharn stopped him.
Type looked too tharn confused.
Standing, tharn rounded the table to grab the cup from types hand consuming.
He looked up confused.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn placed the cup down.
With his free hand he brought his wrist to his mouth taking a bite.
Types lips parted.
He bent over a bit offering his wrist, type looked down gritting his teeth.
"You know my blood is better."
He shook his wrist.
"A....peace offering."
Damn it! Why do you have too be this nice when i have a too do something horriable.
Signing, type bent his head down, canines out, consuming.
Tharn moaned into the air.
After type was in the shower looking down letting the warm.water hit him.
You need to go along with your plan type. Make things right with tine.
Type signed. He didn't know if it was going to work or not.
Gritting his teeth, he had too try, even though it made him feel like a piece of shit.
Tharn is being over.dramatic. having tine in my life has a friend is not a bad thing has he is trying too make it.
Type turned his head too the side.
What if...He was trying too do the same with kris? Type gritted his teeth.
Thats different. They only knew each other a month.
It is nothing like tine and me. I owe that human so much.
Taking a deep inhale, type had too go with this plan.
Shutting off the water, he dried himself off, then put on.nothing but boxers.
Opening the door, type looked to his bed, tharn was in his boxers and a shirt, sitting crossed legged on the middle of the bed, looking down at photos of type.
Types eyes narrowed.
He walked too tharn, crawling on the bed, he sat behind him, wrapping his arms around, head on his shoulder, looking down at the photos.
"I....guess this is what happens when you invite a vampire too live with you. They go through everything."
Tharn smirked.
"My house has well. All i did was look.under your bed."
Type rolled his eyes.
Taking a deep breathe type needed too administer the plan. Make tharns body over exerted for him too take one of his day naps. Then call tine.
Type moved his head down too place his lips on.Tharns neck taking licks with his tongue.
Tharns eyes darted up, he lowered the pictures, then he leaned his head too the side, they eyed each other.
Type wasent hungry but it would help.
Letting his canines down, he bit into tharns neck. Tharn leaned his head slightly up moaning.
Type then.started too move his hands under tharns shirt caressing his cold physic.
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Type...." He signed.
Taking his teeth out, with his speed type grabbed the pictures too toss them to the ground and turn them around.
Type sat on top of tharn, pinning his wrists too either side of his head, grinding a bit.
There eyes darted, tharns went wide.
Type leaned his mouth down for them to lather there tongues around each others mouths sensually.
Opening his eyes, type peered too the side feeling tharns hands balling into fists.
Closing his eyes, he couldn't stop himself. Type and tharn barley kissed anymore since the doctors instructions.
Type...Stick too the plan.
Taking his tongue out, type kissed tharns chin then neck, he started to go lower.
Tharn leaned his head too the side.
"Mmm Type....ssstop."
Types eyes went wide.
Did....tharn just shutter?
Your a piece of shit type. Sighing, type was relentless.
Taking his hands from tharns wrists, he ran them down his arms sensually making tharn moan.
Type was liking this side of tharn.
He grind his hard on against tharns has he left kisses over his shirt.
"Type...."
Type took in a deep calming breathe. Don't push him too far. No sex just...
He got off to place himself in the middle of tharns legs.
Tharns eyes instantly opened looking down.
Type looked up has he had tharns stiff, twitching erection in his hands.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
This wasent something type would normally do. Tharn could feel something was off.
"Type....why are you doing this?"
Type took out his tongue to lick tharns length.
Tharns body twitched.
"Think of it has a piece offering." He smiled.
"I've..."
Lick. Shutter.
"Been an asshole. No sex. Just... let me make you cum." He smiled.
Tharn didn't feel right about this. Something was off.
Type could tell when tharn was thinking.
He took another lick.
"Mmm type..."
He didnt wait. Type then placed tharns cock fully into his mouth suckling.
Tharn leaned his head back moaning.
"I....miss your hot mouth around my cold cock.... Mmm i love you type."
He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, letting a tear fall.
This was making type feel like a complete piece of shit. Ill....make it up too tharn...this level of betrayal....I'm so sorry.
Sucking him off, he made tharn cum multiple times. Awhile later, type opened his eyes when he heard no movements.
Taking his mouth off, peering up he could see tharn was in his deep sleep.
Moving his jaw about, type looked tiredly at the wall clock.
His eyes Widen a bit.
It took him 4 hours.
Type shook his head.
Swaying a bit, it was 2 in the morning, he was spent.
Taking a deep breathe, type shuffled himself up.
Flopping down on a statue of tharn.
"Mmm a little sleep should be fine."
Type shifted his head slightly up and down tharns cold hard chest.
"Mmm I'm....sorry Tharn."
Falling asleep, types plan had gone off without a hitch.
Waking by 8.
Type sat at the kitchen table looking down at his phone, still feeling very tired. He was happy he only had one class today.
Taking a deep breathe, he eyed the stairs. Should be out til night fall.
Type gritted his teeth.
He felt aweful for doing something like this too tharn, However there was no other way.
Picking up his phone he turned his head forward.
"Type.....why are you calling me?"
Type closed his eyes taking a deep breathe.
"Tine...i...know you probably don't want anything too do with me but....i owe you An explanation. I....was also hoping to....remain friends with you...."
He heard a deep sign from the other end.
"Tine...after my class...can you meet me for lunch at 1230. You know where....please...."
Tine gritted his teeth. Sarawat rolled over placing his arm over tines body.
Tine looked too the side smiling.
"Okay.....i...don't know about the friendship thing though..."
Type nodded.
"Understandable. Thank you."
Tine nodded.
He shut his phone off.
Type was about too also til he felt pain in his wrist.
Opening he's eyes, they went wide.
Tharn was standing right near type holding tightly onto his wrist.
They looked too one another. Type had an apologetic look, tharn.however was fuming.
Type gulped.
With his other hand tharn broke types cell.
His eyes darted.
Type looked too the side, taking in a shakily breathe.
Fuck!