having some fun

Has tharn was taking a shower, type had his back to the wall, sitting criss cross, looking down at the blood ring that he held. He furrowed his eye brow to then take a deep breath.
Should i just accept the ring? Can we actually make it maybe thousands of years? Will tharn not become bored with me? What if he does find another? We were each other firsts, maybe he'll want to....
Type had to take a deep breathe.
So many questions swirled in his head.
Darting his eyes, maybe i need to ask another half breed opinion. Placing the ring back in the box, he placed it to his side to grab his phone.
Zhan was at the kitchen counter, standing, polishing another chapter while kris was finishing his work in the other room.
Zhan needed quiet and kris to keep his hands to himself.
Peering his eyes over, he saw his phone going off.
"Hello?"
"Zhan, its type, i was hoping, could you meet with me, same place this Wednesday?"
Before he could speak kris came to walk past him to go to the fridge grabbing a vile.
Zhan kept his eyes to him.
"I..... believe i should be able too. At 3?"
Type nodded.
"Yes that would be perfect. What about..."
At that.moment kris turned to step to the edge eyeing zhan.
"It should be fine."
Kris raised an eye brow.
Moving,he went behind zhan to start kissing his neck and placing his hands in his pants. Zhan leaned his head up, biting his lip, trying hard not to moan.
"Mmm i.have to go. See you then."
Zhan put the phone to the table, while kris in speed, he moved the lap top, to put zhan on the table, to hover, pinning his arms to either side of his head, looking to him with narrowed eyes.
"What is going on zhan?"
"Mmm have to meet with a publisher on Wednesday at 3."
Kris raised an eye brow,his eyes darted up and down questioning this.
Then he leaned down to bit into zhan's neck.
"Aaaah kris!"
Parting, kris took a hand away to place it on his chin.
"Your....not lying to me are you half breed?"
Zhan gulped.
"No."
Leaning up zhan gave kris a deep kiss. He couldn't tell him he was going to see type. Kris didnt want to have anything to do with type or tharn.
Placing his phone to his side, type took a deep breathe in and peered his eyes too the side eyeing the box, chewing his inner cheek.
Grabbing the box and placing it back under the bed, he wanted to take a shower with his vampire.
Inside the bathroom, type watched, has he took off his boxers, to see tharn, head up letting the water hit his face.
Types Heart swelled. Tharn was a very handsome creature to behold.
Stepping in, he wrapped his arms around, head leaned to the side. Tharn turned his head, eyes closed.
"Type?"
Type made a grimance, then placed his chin on tharns back looking up.
"Are....you expecting someone else?"
Tharn signed.
"Won't you be late for school? It is why I'm asking."
Type made a face.
"Mmm, need to take a shower."
Tharn nodded.
Taking his hand up he made type unwrap, then got out.
Type watched with furrowed eye brows.
Dried, tharn was about to part.
Type opened the door, sticking his head out. Tharn stopped.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
Type bit his lip, then shook his head.
"Never mind."
Tharn nodded then left closing the door.
Type went under the shower to sign deeply. God damn it tharn!
After, he went out to dry. Placing a towel around his lower, he went out to go to his dresser to dress. He eyed tharn on his computer.
Dressed, type went to tharn to place his arms around his neck.
"Are....you going to drive me to school?"
Tharn shook.his head.
"Have to get this done. I'm sorry."
Type nodded.
"You need to go though type. Your going to be late."
Types eyes darted.
"Well, i was thinking. Since you don't have class and i only have the one today. After i come home can we go on a date?"
Tharn stopped typing to peer his eyes forward.
"Mmm, can i pick location?"
Type smiled.
"Yes."
Tharn nodded.
Bringing up his hands, he made tharn lean his head back for them.to eye one another.
"I....love you tharn."
Tharn smiled.
Type closed his eyes to lean his head down to give tharn a brief kiss. He was right type was going to run late.
Parting, type moved around to head to the door.
"Type?"
He hesitated in the door way.
"Yes?"
"I love you too."
Type smiled then parted.
Tharn peered his eyes down.
"But do you really love me half breed?"
Signing, tharn went back to work.
Type got to class right on time.
Sitting, he barly listened to the lecture. Thoughts swirled. Where is tharn thinking of taking you? Is he still mad about the ring? Could he be starting to lose feelings for you?
Type rolled his eyes. Your an idiot for thinking that.
Type breathed in deeply.
Concentrate on the lecture then just have fun with your vampire.
The class ran long, once it was over type left in haste. He was curious and a bit excited for this.
To the house, he saw tharn already in his car with a huge smile.
Type smiled back has he parked the car to the other side of the street.
Getting out, he went straight to the passenger side.
In tharn drove off.
Parked, they both got out to see a carnival. Meeting up at the front, tharn took types hand. Type peered his eyes down then up to tharn to smile.
"Do you like rides?"
He shrugged.
"Guess we have to try them all."
Type stepped forward first to pull tharn behind.
The next 2 hours they had tons of fun, playing games, type ate great food also tharn had never been on any rides before, this was something else. Walking passed a photo booth, tharn stopped pulling type to stop has well. He eyed the photo booth.
"Let's take a picture."
Tharn then pulled type to the photo booth.
Sitting, type looked to tharn.
"Why are we doing this?"
Tharn placed some money in to lean back.
"We don't have any pictures of us."
Type nodded then a hazy memory crossed his mind.
"If were in a relationship, where are the pictures?"
Nodding, type placed his arm around tharns shoulder to lean closely.
After, tharn took the pictures and smiled.
Type tried to grab them.to look but tharn playfully kept them.
Type eyed tharn.
Becoming late, the two left while holding hands.
In the car, type couldn't stop.looking at tharn.
Driving, tharns eyes darted.
"What?"
Type smiled.
"This was fun...right?"
Tharn nodded.
"Yes."
Unbuckling, type wrapped his arm around tharns to place his head on his shoulder.
"I love you Tharn, i had so much fun with you."
Darting his eyes, tharn couldn't contain himself. Type was being beyond adorable.
Pulling off to.the side, he pulled type in the back with him, to take his pants and boxers off, to take out his member, going straight in to thrust his full speed.
Type moaned heavily, wrapping his arms and legs around.
"You are too much half breed.....i....can't contain myself....any longer..."
Type bit his lip.
Awhile later, both cumming in unison, type laid his head on tharns chest, they both looked at the photo, type slightly shook his head, dissatisfied.
"We need to do this again. You didn't smile."
"Nether did you."
"I did too. I smirked."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Type leaned his head up to peer his eyes to tharn.
"Tharn.....I'm sorry i didn't accept your ring. I...."
Tharn shuffled un comfortable.
"Mmm, we should go home. It is getting late. We both have early class."
Leaning up, he opened the door to go to the driver side. While he did that type placed on his clothes to lay down, his hand to his forehead.
Great! You just ruined a great day with tharn.
At the driver side, he leaned his head to.the side.
"Type....aren't you..."
"Just drive tharn!"
He shrugged then drove off.
Type was a bit mad that tharn didn't want to talk about it and also he was pissed off at himself for ruining things.
At there house, type got out first. Tharn followed suit.
Going up the stairs, type turned to stand in front of tharn. He stopped eyeing him.
"Tharn.....i think you should stay down here and i sleep alone."
Tharns eyes widen, lips parted.
Turning, type went in to eye the door nob, thinking of locking. Sighing deeply, he turned to take off his shirt and pants to get in bed, breathing in angerly. You are such an asshole type.
Closing his eyes, type took deep breathes letting his mind over think.
Little later, he heard the door open and close and felt a weight on.the bed.
Tharn sat too the edge eyeing type.
"Do.....you really want to sleep alone?"
Back to tharn, type shuffled closer to the wall, tharn stood with a smile, taking off his shirt and pants to get into bed, wrapping his arm around type to place his hand on top.of his. Type leaned his head up.
Tharn held him tighter.
"I love you type."
"Mmm"
Tharn then placed his head to types shoulder.
Type couldn't say anything at that moment without being detected.
He had tears rolling down his face from what he was thinking about.
All his thoughts were dark.
Type pulled there intertwined hands to place them over his heart.
He needed his vampire to make them go away.