talking it out

After type woke, they both dressed in shirts and there boxers. Type decided too stay home, especially when he woke at 1. Sitting at the kitchen table, type consumed a hearty meal and downed a cup of o negative.
He kept his eyes down.
Type knew they had too talk however, what would he learn next. Something bad? Good?
Signing, he placed the cup down Looking into the emptiness.
Tharns eyes narrowed has he sat across from him.
"Full?"
Type nodded.
Taking a deep breathe, shuffling out of his chair, type got up to grab tharn by his wrist. Pulling him along, he pushed him too the couch to sit on top of him, his body to tharns chest wrapping tharns arms around him. Type looked down playing absentmindly with his fingers.
Tharn placed his head on his shoulder.
Type took a very deep breathe.
"Okay....can....i go first?"
Tharn nodded.
"Why.....we're you ignoring me this week?"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Silence passed between them.
"Was....was it because of tine?"
Tharn looked to the side.
"Part of it."
Types eye brows furrowed.
"Well....if we're going too talk. Then you need to talk tharn. Not just me."
"Its....a few things. Would....you like me to list them?"
Type stiffly nodded.
"Well....your under handed tactic for you too speak too him, him....touching you and the kiss..."
A growl erupted from his chest.
Type slightly smiled.
Tines revenge worked.
"Also, i was....disappointed in myself."
Types eyes darted confused.
"Why?"
"Type....i....shouldn't have slept with you."
Types body froze.
Tharn held him tighter.
"Listen....relax."
Type gulped, breathing.
"We were 4 days off and you were also intoxicated."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn...I'm fine. Been at my full strength since the 2nd day after...."
Tharn shook his head.
"You were also drunk....however, type..i don't know why but i wanted you so much more that day."
Tharn rubbed his bottom lip on types neck.
Type smirked.
"Mmm this week ive researched that a bit. Apparently, when humans and half breeds become intoxicated we become like an aprodesic to your kind. Happy i know that now."
Tharn lifted his mouth up peering to types head looking at him in curiosity.
"Do you know why?"
Type shrugged keeping his gaze on tharns fingers.
"Something about the blood heating up. Other then that day, i usually never drank alone. I also didn't really heavily drink like that. Also, i had your blood inside so i was more appealing i guess."
Tharn placed his head on his neck.
"What....else tharn?"
Tharns eyes narrowed he squeezed type a bit making him wince, he immediately loosened his grip.
"Well, when i opened your phone....i saw hotels. Where were you going with him?"
Types head leaned up, he looked angerly too the wall.
Instantly he got up, to sit to the arm of the couch, legs bent a bit open too his chest, breathing heavily, looking angerly at tharn, eye brows furrowed.
Tharn peered his eyes to the side looking at type questionally, turning his body slightly, one arm over the back of the couch, his other on his lap.
Tharn heard types heart sped up.
"Do you....honestly think....i was going to a hotel with that disgusting, despicable..."
Type shivered remembering what that vampires touch made him feel.
He closed his eyes, shifted his head to the side to make a gagging sound.
Guess what i felt wasent just because of the alcohol.
Tharn hated too see type in pain, however he liked what he saw. Looking down he placed his hand to his knee.
They both looked down.
Type instantly got hard.
He furrowed his eye brows. This was not the time.
"Well....now i know why it was embedded in the wall....your Also a moron to think i would....ever..."
Type shuttered again.
Moving slowly tharn brought up his free hand to types chin leaning it up.
There eyes darted.
Letting his eyes drifted partly, they locked in a sensual kiss.
Types lips turned down.
Tharn leaned off to place his forehead on his.
"Tharn.... we...still.need too talk."
Tharn nodded.
"Mmm you and i are very sexual beings type."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Tharn...i...need to know. Do you really...honestly think i...i would...with..."
Tharn moved his jaw forward and back, thinking hard on that question.
"Why...we're you looking at hotels?"
"I....didn't want too come home. I felt...like a piece of shit for what i did to you. Also i didn't want a fight. Tine kissed me on purpose to get a rise out of you. I deserved his revenge."
Tharn slightly smiled.
"I...know i didn't help much with you two."
Type shrugged.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Can i be friends with him? I know why you dont want me to be. However, he was the one who got me out of my shell. I owe him so much. He has really helped me a lot and not when other things happened. If he will be my friend again...can i please be his?"
Tharn gritted his teeth thinking.
Type then placed his arms around tharns neck. He leaned his mouth up for them too lock into a passionate lathered kiss.
Tharn leaned off, there eyes darted.
"You... cannot meet with him alone or without me.."
Type smiled.
He leaned his mouth back up to swirl his tongue inside of tharns mouth widly.
Tharn shifted his body to go inbetween types legs placing his hands to either side of types body.
He started to grind up a bit on Type, tharn then started to stroke his Length outside of his boxers.
Leaving his mouth, tharn licked at his neck.
Type bent up one hand to grip tharns hair, moaning a bit.
"Mmm tharn?"
"Mmm?" He hummed on types neck.
"Do....do you have too work for your mother?"
Tharn stopped.
He chuckled.
"If i want money to pay for half the rent here and other things then yes."
Type gripping his hair a bit, he leaned tharn so they could be looking at each other.
"Tharn....I'm fine. From my job i make enough money for everything. What do you want too do? Do you even want to work for her?"
Tharns eye brows furrowed.
He hadent really thought of that. What do i.want to be really doing?
Type cocked his head too.the side, eyes darted.
Tharn then took.out types length from his boxer hole to go with his speed to place it in his mouth.
Type moaned heavily looking down.
"Mmm tharn!"
He gripped his hair.
"We...mmm...weren't done talking."
Tharn leaned his head off looking directly at type, has he breathed heavily, heart raced.
He smirked.
"Maybe not but....i want you my half breed."
He took out his tongue to move it around his slit that started to over flow in precum.
Type breathed in shallowly.
"Aaaaaah tharn!"
"You...."
Lick.
"Won't try and break up with me again...will.you?"
Tharn kept his eyes on types, has he moved his mouth fully on his tip to suck him hard.
Type leaned his head back placing his hands too his eyes, covering them. This felt fantastically amazing.
He shook his head.
"No! Oh god! No! Mmmm I'm yours ttharn! Aaah fuck I'm going to cum!"
He started to thrust his groin up.
Tharn instantly took his mouth off, to place his hand to his length stroking him slowly off.
With his speed, he brought up his free hand to wrap it around types neck to lean his mouth on his.
Type instantly put his hands in tharns boxers stroking his length.
They both moaned in each other's mouths has they stroked each other off and lathered there tongues about.
After a few moments, there clothes were off and type was straddling on top of tharn too grip the top of the couch edge tightly has he grind himself quickly.
Tharn had both his hands to types member stroking him off slowly, he wished to cum with his half breed.
Types head hung, moaned heavily biting his lip.
Tharn kept his eyes on types face, getting very turned on by what he created.
"Your sexy has hell type! Mmm fuck!"
Type smiled.
"Aaaaaah tharn...keep twitching your cock inside me! Mmm i want your cum!"
Tharn bit his lip.
He thrusted his full speed.
Type leaned his head up, moaning heavily into the air.
"Aaaaaah stroke me faster! Pplease! Aaaaah god! Tharn!"
"Mmm tell me half breed! Say it again."
"Aaaaah nnnn I'm yours! Fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm fucking yours! Only yours!"
Tharn smiled wide. Taking one hand from his length he brought it up, to place it on his neck leaning him down. They placed there foreheads on one another.
Type moaned heavier.
"Aaaah tell me tharn! Mmm mmake me believe it! Aaaaaah!"
Tharn leaned his head up to place his mouth on types.
They swirled, sucked and over salivated each other's tongues.
Tharn stroked type faster. Squeezing his eyes tightly.
Type couldn't hold back.
He erupted his seed all over tharns stomach. Feeling types rectum squeeze him, tharn came filling him all the way.
Types body shuttered in pure bliss.
After, tharn laid on types chest listening to his heart beat.
Type laid on his back with his head leaned to the side lapping down tharns blood from his wrist.
Taking his mouth off, he wrapped his arms around tharns back.
Tharn placed his arms under his chin looking up at type with a Smile. They looked blissfully to one another.
"I love you type. I want too be with you and only you my half breed. I'm all yours type."
Type smiled wider.
"Does....that make you my bitch?"
Tharns eyes rolled.
"Type chuckled a bit tired.
"You know I'm vulgar."
Tharn nodded.
"You and i....we need too keep communicating."
Tharn nodded, he looked too.the side.
"Mmm its 3. Should i pick up woofy?"
Type held tharn tighter.
"Please."
Tharn looked back to lean up giving type a kiss.
With his speed, he got up, type blinked and he was already dressed.
"Thank you."
He nodded.
Bending, tharn placed his hand to types cheek to give him another kiss.
Type brought.up his hand to reciprocate it in full.
Parting they looked to each other eyes darted.
"We still.need to talk..."
Tharn nodded.
"You sleep...ill get woofy."
Type nodded.
Parting, type laid down on his side letting his eyes drifted Shut with a giant grin on his face.
Mmm all about proper communication.
I love you tharn. When you make me believe you won't leave me, ill....tell you.
Slowly he went into unconsciousness.