the significance of a blood ring

They sat there in silence has types Heart raced, he looked down with furrowed eye brows, arms behind his back. Tharn looked too him, with narrowed eyes. This was not the reaction he was expecting.
Type gulped looking up, giving him an apologetic expression.
"Tharn.....thank you for getting this but......no."
Tharn peered his eyes down to the box looking at the rings. He nodded.
"I understand, this is a lifetime commitment."
You might not want to be with me for all of yours.
Type gritted his teeth, he took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn.....its not entirely that. It's just....remember the conversation we had before all.....this started."
Tharn nodded not Making eye contact.
"Tharn, we haven't even dated for a year. It's been off and on since we were 16. Something always seems to happen. Also, i.....don't even know how long my kind can.....the longest was 1200 years. Yourll live passed that. You can't find another if you have this on your finger."
Tharn then looked to type.
"Do you really think ill live after your passing?"
Types lips parted. He shook his head. They were only 20 and he did not want to talk about this.
"Tharn, also has you said this is a lifetime commitment."
Type looked down to the rings.
"Ive read about these, they within what a week time go into your skin to the point you couldn't even take them off. I've heard its extremely painful."
"There are doctors who can numb."
Type made a face. He didn't want to hurt tharn but, he was not ready for this. He only wanted his vampire and even though after everything they had been through. Type still didn't know if they could be together for that length of time. Tharn could stop loving him. Type shook his head. He didn't want to think about it.
Seeing types hesitance, reluctance and sullen expression, tharn leaned down to shut the box to place it on the floor. They eyed each other when he came back up.
Type signed.
"Tharn I'm...."
His eyes Widen.
Tharn had leaned over to place his lips on Types.
With everything that has happened, tharn didn't want to add any more stress to type.
Parting he placed his forehead on types.
"Forgive me. There are more pressing matters too attend too. First do you think you can stand for a shower with me?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn....i am.."
He shook his head.
"Type.....don't. Can you or not?"
He rose an eye brow. Type brought up his arms to place around tharns neck.
"I do love you my vampire. Im sure i can."
Tharn smiled.
In the shower, they had a passionate and sensual round, they both also consumed each other's blood.
After, tharn helped him dress and even through protests and thrashing about objectively, tharn took type, bridal style down stairs to the kitchen table go get him blood and food.
Alone type was feeling very bad about this.
He didnt want too be with anyone but tharn but....a blood ring was not something to place on your finger without thinking about it in full.
The ring itself once placed will embed itself into the finger to the point you can never take it off.
Bringing up his left hand he rubbed his ring finger, looking forward without really seeing anything.
He would be tharns and only tharns til he died. That didn't worry type, it was mainly, tharn could fall out of love with him. 1200 years is a long time. There is no couple in history who had stayed together that long. The longest was two vampires for 600 years and they had the blood rings. Type rubbed his ring finger, browing his eye brows.
They ended up cutting there fingers off. They are now after 200 years later they started to grow back.
Type shook.his head. He knew they were different but.....that is a long time. Could tharn really still love him for that long? Would the break up? Would they end up cutting there fingers off? How could tharn find another after they place them on after types death? This was a very deep commitment.
Raising his eyes up, he watched with a smile, tharn placing the blood and food in front with his own smile.
Types heart skipped a beat. This made tharn chuckle.
"Mmm I'm feeling content to know my presence can still cause your heart to skip a beat half breed."
Sitting across, type took his arms off the table too raise an eye brow.
Smiling wider, he got up to move his food and cup to where tharn was.
He looked down then too type a bit confused.
Then his eyes widen.
Type sat on tharn to then down his drink and ate his food. Tharn smiled and wrapped his arms around types body inhaling his aroma.
After, type grabbed his cell to call his mother. It was time she knew. The two laid on the couch in a close embrace.
Tharn couldn't keep his lips to himself. Has type called tharn kept kissing his neck. Type wore a huge smile. With there intertwined hands he brought them up to place over his heart that beat erratically.
Tharn smiled and kept kissing.
"Hello?"
"Mmm mom. Hi? How are you?"
"Fine. Are you okay? Did you change your mind? Do you want too come to my house?"
Types eyes widen, tharn stopped for a moment. He signed but restarted.
"Oh....i forgot i said something that absurd to you. No I'm calling too tell you i got my memories back. All of them. I know I'm in a relationship with tharn....my caring, loving... Aah."
Type peered his eyes too tharn looking to him with shock and questionally.
He mouthed stop.
Tharn leaned his head back with an eye brow raised. He had put his hand down types pants to grip his member. Type then narrowed his eyes.
"Oh type. I am so happy. You have just got to make it up to tharn. You have no idea what he has Been through."
Has Type listened he kept his lips in a tight hard line, his eyes looked angerly at tharn.
How can you be doing this? I'm on the phone with my mother you prick.
However, type did nothing to stop it.
Tharn.had then taken out types member to stroke it.
Type moaned heavily into his mouth.
"Mmm uum mom....i....got to go."
Boonires eyes widen when the line suddenly disconnected.
Placing the phone to the floor, type turned to un intertwined there hands, to with his speed, get on top of tharn to place his hands into one over his head, too eye him with a bit of anger.
"Tharn....i was on the phone with my mother!"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
Then he looked down and type followed his gaze. They both saw types member twitch.
Type looked back up.
He shook.his head.
"Don't change the sub...."
With his speed, tharn, twisted his arms to push type down, taking off there boxers and pants, to lube with saliva, to put himself fully in, thrusting hard.
Type placed his hands too tharns chest, pushing him slighly away.
"Damn it ttharn! Mmmm"
Tharn leaned slightly down, with an enticing smile.
"I think your mom's right type. You need to make it up too me."
Types eyes narrowed. Bringing his hands around he gripped tharns hair to then pull him down for a passionate, sensual kiss. Right now type could indulge. After tharn makes that call tomorrow, type didn't know the next time they could be like this.
Putting his anger aside, type allowed tharn to do whatever he wanted. His mother was right, he owed his vampire so much and type was going to pay it back in full.