what are you hiding

Zhan drove to his home in silence. Unknown too kris at the time, zhan over exturded his vampire body, yet again so he could leave.
Zhan wasent proud of what he did to kris, but he liked type. He wished too help him, zhan was thinking of type has a friend.
Parked, zhan kept his eyes to the door, in hesitation.
Taking a deep breathe he had to face the music sooner or later.
Out, he walked slowly to go inside. Once the door was closed his eyes widen.
He could smell a human in his home that told him only one thing.
Peering his eyes too the side he was trying hard not too cry.
A human being there ment kris was feeding. Zhan knew why he didn't always fed upon him but it still hurt.
Taking a deep breathe in, zhan made his way to the kitchen. Peering his eyes about he Lived in a huge house, even though his parents disowned him, at least by name, from time to time he helped them with there businesses allowing the pair to live in Such comfort and not just by the money kris received from his job.
Going to the refrigerator, he pulled out food and blood. Consuming the food he eyed the blood. Even though being a half breed helped his relationship it still weaned on him. Un swirling the top he downed the contents. Leaning his head down, his eyes watched has a human who looked almost like him, walked away in a trance.
Zhan looked down to fume a bit.
His body twitched has he could feel kris right next to him. Zhan peered his eyes to the other side with an expressionless face.
"You know why i did that zhan?"
"Pure selfishness and too punish me."
Zhan tried to move around kris just too be placed on his back to the counter while kris hovered over him pinning his arms to the side of his head.
Kris narrowed his eyes and cocked his head too the side.
"Punish yes. Calling me selfish, really zhan."
Zhan gulped and leaned his head too the side.
"Why did you over use my body again zhan? Where did you go? Where have you've been going? Did you find another? I can smell someone else on you zhan....are you laying with them now?"
Zhan leaned his head back to look with dis believe kris would ask such things.
"How.....can you ask that of me kris? It has only been you. It will only be you."
Kris gritted his teeth and squeezed his hands over his wrists. Zhan winced, Kris immediately lossened his grasp but didn't move them.
His eyes darted.
"Easily....your keeping something from me zhan. I have always been honest and yet you have Been getting rebillious lately...why? What are you hiding?"
Zhan gulped. He told a half truth.
"I....met with a half breed publisher. One of my stories are getting picked up, i know you wish for me to stay hidden but I'm really proud of this one."
Kris eyed zhans heart. By being with kris for 5 years zhan picked up how to keep it steady.
His eyes narrowed.
"Which story? What is the half breed name? You know i will research zhan."
Zhans eyes narrowed.
"Why....dont You trust me?"
"You have over used my body twice now...the trust i have in you has weaned a bit."
"The ghost traveler and moroko namaka."
Zhan earlier had met with a half breed publisher, he covered his conversation with type pretty well. He didn't want to worry kris or make him go into a silent state. Over the years, Any time zhan talked to kris about how he felt about being a half breed Kris would blame himself for zhan being turned, then would leave zhan for a time to hurt himself by not drinking blood.
Kris leaned his head back.
"Mmmm"
With his speed, he let go of zhans wrists to place his hands to either side of his face, pulling him up, has he leaned up.
"Are....you lying to me zhan?"
Zhan brought up his hands to place them to his wrists. There eyes darted.
"It hurts when you don't believe me....it hurts more to come home and smell a human. I....know why you dont wish to fed solely on me but...."
Zhan looked down.
Kris rolled his eyes.
"I'm not fucking them zhan just feeding upon."
"Still......it hurts."
Leaning his mouth up kris placed his mouth onto zhans.
I'm sorry kris.....that i have to lie. I....just cant stand for you to leave me and hurt yourself. I....don't blame you for what i currently am.
They shared a slow and sensual kiss.
Kris parted them.
"If....this hurts you...ill....only fed on you or those viles. Even though i protest them. However..."
He looked angerly at zhan.
"If you over use my body again then leave....ill fed on who i want. Do not over use me again zhan for your own accord. You will tell me next time. I wish too meet with this publisher."
Zhan nodded.
Taking his tongue out he licked zhans bottom lip.
"Mmm should we here or the bed?"
Zhan smirked.
"Here."
"Being naughty i see."
Zhan nodded.
"Only for my vampire. Only for my true love."
Kris nodded.
"You know all that i do is for you, my half breed. i am your friend, protector and lover"
Zhan smiled.
"That is why you should never ever think i would ever lay with another. You are my first and last."
"Mmm has are you zhan....has are you."
Kris could not control himself any longer.
They locked lips again to kiss in passion.