can't accept

A week passed un wanting fast. The pair were in tharns car sitted in front of bonnire's house. Type kept his eyes towards the door. They sat there in silence for 30 minutes. Seeing her car right next to them, they knew she was home.
Types Heart raced in his chest.
Tharn brought up his hand, too place it on top of types.
He closed his eyes.
"I.....don't really want too do this tharn."
"Mmm i know."
Type turned his head to look to tharn with a glare.
"Let's.....go home then."
Tharn shook his head.
"This....is another step for us too become a. Normal ish couple type."
Types eyes narrowed. Sure, yet your keeping something from me. During the week, type tried to log onto tharns computer when he would shower to no avail. Couldn't figure out the password.
Type turned his head to look forward.
Should, i just ask him what he is hiding? Type gulped.
"You....need to go talk to your mother type."
He chewed his inner cheek.
"And.....if she still doesent...."
Tharn shrugged.
"That'll be up too you. Im not leaving type. I'm....yours."
Type slightly smirked.
"Mmm, I'm yours and your forcing me to..."
Tharn with his speed grabbed type, placed either hand to the side of his face, turning him to tharn. They placed there foreheads on one another.
"Sometimes in a functional relationship. One needs to push. Well, that will be me. Stop being stubborn."
Type took a deep inhale.
"If...she doesn't accept me still type what are you going too do?"
Type looked up. They both eyed each other.
"Itll.....just hurt my heart further tharn. But....im not..."
He leaned his chin up to place his lips on tharns for a brief kiss.
Parting, in types speed he got out, keeping the door opened, back to tharn.
"Ill.....walk too the hotel after."
"Type...i can."
He shook his head.
"After this.....ill need my time."
Closing the door he went to knock feeling beyond nervous.
Type looked too tharn with a nervous expression. Tharn nodded.
His head instantly turned forward when his mother answered the door wide eyed.
"Ttype?"
He nodded.
She instantly moved too the side. Type took a deep inhale then went in.
Tharn watched him go. Yourll....thank me for this later type. Placing the key into the ignition he parted for the hotel.
Inside, type went too sit on the couch, boonire went too sit in a chair too the side. They both kept there eyes too one another.
"Mmm are you thirsty? Hungry....i....don't have any blood viles here though.."
Type shook his head. Tharn fed him before he came in.
"Mmm....so....this is a surprise. Um....did you two break up is that why your here?"
She smiled.
Type gritted his teeth shaking his head.
Her smiled dispersed.
"Still....with the vampire?"
He nodded.
"Mom....it is not all his fault. Your mother and...."
Type shook. He had to take a deep breathe too calm himself. Type hung his head looking too his fingers.
"What.....are you talking about type? Your grandma? How does she have anything too do with this?"
"She.....helped anara and kusa turn me into a.....full vampire after they found out about my relationship With...tharn."
Boonires eyes went wide, she breathed in heavily.
"You..... became a.... Vampire? You saw anara???? Your grandma helped??"
Type nodded.
"Kusa....tharns dad found out who my father was. He wanted to use our relationship to gain more wealth and raise up. I don't know how but he talked to your mother and....she helped. That's why she wanted me to go with her. Anara made something for me too turn. I.....don't remember much but tharns mother helped me with krit another vampire. I....wouldn't be here like this mom if it wasent for tharn. The day i came back that way.....he....broke up with me....because he didn't want me too be in any situation like that again but.....he told me he had instantly changed his mind because he loves me."
Boonire hung her head, this was a lot too process.
"Why....is your father such a horrible bastard! Why is your grandmother such a bitch!"
Type took a deep breathe.
"It....is because of what i am. However, mom.....I'm starting to accept myself for what i am....tharn....is helping."
She scoffed.
"How is he helping? He....broke you type. Because of him you left!"
She had too take a deep breathe.
"Type.....from what you told me....i can understand tharns decision a bit and.....i think that's why you two should break up. Being with there kind will just end in misery."
Type took in a deep shaky inhale. He looked up. They eyed one another.
"Mom?"
Her eyes darted up and down.
"I'm.....a half breed."
She cocked her head too the side a bit confused.
"Yes...."
"Mom.....I'm part vampire. When you talk about there kind I'm....also semi in that group."
Boonires body twitched.
"Mom......i.....love him. We have been through too much. I.....don't want too lose him. I....don't want to lose you. He actually made me come here today because of the dreams i am having over you. I love you mom. Please....just....be more accepting."
Boonire hung her head, tears hit the floor.
She shook her head.
"I.....cant Type. Tharn....had his chance. You....know how i am with there...."
She grimamced.
Type looked down, his heart ached.
He took a deep breathe, getting up.
"I....know Mom. I....saw what attary did too you the day we left for good....i....know. Even still. I chose your path. I.......have fallen deeply in love with one, too the point i never wish too part. I'm.....sorry.....I'm....being a disappointment too you."
Type gulped hard, he was keeping back the tears.
Boonire stood stepping too type, wrapping her arms around.
His laid limply too his side's.
"You....will never be a disappointment to me type. Ever. I.....wish you would just see more of the world then stay with him. There are so many others type."
Type shook his head, he brought up his hands to place them around boonires wrists too move her gently back, they eyed each other.
"Mom....even if i met everyone on this earth....i would still stay with tharn. He....has my heart, body and soul. I....do not want another."
Boonire gulped.
"Your young type."
Type rolled his eyes.
He brought there hands down to step back.
"Mom, i....love....him. If....i were too break up with him for you. I would resent you til my final breathe. You have no idea how much i can't be without him."
Boonire took a deep breathe standing back.
"Then....go be with him."
Types lips parted.
"I'm....sorry Type....i can't accept this. I....love you. You will always be my son but i....just can't."
Type nodded.
"Tharn, isn't the only thing you are not accepting here. You are not accepting what i am. I'm part of them mom. I'm half vampire because you chose too love one."
Her eyes narrowed.
"And....you saw how that went."
Types body twitched.
Type couldn't stop himself. Tears fell, boonire felt bad.
"Type... what i ment was...."
She tried too place her hand on his shoulder just for him too step back.
He shook his head.
Closing his eyes, he made his canines extend. When he opened them he's mother shuttered. He looked exactly like attary. Type lightly chuckled.
He nodded, fresh tears fell.
Boonire shook.
"I'm....a half breed mom. I'm....like them at times and from what i can hear of your heart beat... your afraid of your own son."
Type retracted, his eyes went back too brown.
Boonire took in calming breathes.
"I....love you mom. Please take care of yourself. Im......sorry."
Turning type left.
Boonire sat down tears streaming down her face.
Has type walked he felt numb. Only getting a block away his mother turned him Around to hug him tightly. Types eyes widen.
"I love you type.....I'm....so sorry. I....don't accept tharn but.....i won't lose you. I.....won't....."
Type brought up his hands too wrap them around her back. They both wept.
"If....you truly can't live without him.....then be with him. I'll.....be right there type. Ill always be there. I....don't care about you being half....i never have type. You are not your father....you are you. My baby boy who would bite me and hard."
They both shakily chuckled.
They parted a bit too look to one another.
"I.....believe your not the only one who needs to be accepting of things. I.....Will never like there....but you know why. Im sorry I'm like this type but."
He shook his head.
"You are strong mom. Everything you had to put up with and deal with, that flows through me."
He smiled.
She nodded.
They hugged once more tight.
"Go....be with the one you love type. In 2 months is my wedding....you better....bring him....i guess."
He lightly chuckled.
"Mmm."
"I love you type."
"I love you too mom."
Parting, type wore a huge smile, while his mother walked home.
Type turned too walk to the hotel in haste.