fighting for us

Type kept his head down reaching the outer gate. He couldn't believe tharn did not tell him about that vampire.
The feeling of betrayal hung heavy on his heart.
If he only told him when they first were getting back together type wouldn't be so mad. The fact he was trying to down play that night like it was nothing hurt.
Leaning his head up type reached to his back pocket to retrieve his phone.
Bringing it half way round, he stopped looking to the side.
Tharn was there, holding his wrist, grabbing the phone. They glared to one another.
Type looked to his wrist.
"Damn it let..."
Before he could finish tharn pulled him along retreating into the forest in a fast pace.
Type kept his head low trying to not hit any tree branches.
"God damn it tharn let me go!"
Getting about 5 miles in, tharn pulled type around for him to hit his back on a tree.
"Damn it!"
Tharn instantly put his hands to either side of types face making him look up.
Type brought up his hands to place them on tharns wrists. He looked to him in anger.
"Tharn! Let go!"
"Shut up!"
Type leaned his head back, his eyes darted.
"I am sick and fucking tired of this half breed! It did not mean one thing! You are over reacting to something that happened a year and a half ago."
Type breathed heavily.
"And you didn't tell me about it! I had to hear about it from him! Fuck you tharn! Let me go! I'm sick of this shit!"
Tharn cocked his head to the side, he looked to type in full anger.
With his speed he quickly took types pants and boxers to one ankle, then he took out his length, fully lubed, tharn prompt him up, wrapping his legs around his waist going straight in, tharn then pinned types wrists roughly to the tree.
Tharn thrusted his half speed.
"Aaah damn.it ttharn! Mmm sex is not the fucking aaaah answer to this!"
Tharn leaned his face mere inches to types Making him gulp.
"Since the first time i told you i had feelings for you...this....has never been just sex...I'm...mmm....Making love to you."
Types body twitched, his face softened.
Tharn looked too the side of types neck to sink his teeth in.
Type leaned his head up to moan loudly squeezing his eyes tightly shut.
"Fuck....aaah...you...mmmm...better kiss me!"
Tharn opened his eyes wide. Leaning his head up They looked to one another has types body went up and down with the friction.
Tharn moved his chin slightly up, eyes slightly shut, he looked to types lips.
"I'm...not letting you go half breed! You are mine."
Then type leaned his head forward to close the gap. They locked in a passionate kiss.
Tharn loosened his grasp and type twisted his wrists so he could bring his hands to either side of tharns neck.
Tharn.then placed his one hand to the side of types head and the other to his length to stroke him off.
Type moaned loudly into tharns mouth.
Taking his hand down to tharns chest he leaned his head back to place it with sunken teeth, into his throat lapping up the blood into his mouth.
Tharn thrusted his full speed.
"Aaaah type!"
After they both came they sat, fully dressed to the forest floor. They were in a close embrace, tharn had his back to the tree, while type laid his back to tharns chest, looking to the side. Tharn had his arm over types shoulder so they could intertwine there hands.
Type breathed in heavily.
"So....you two master.."
He's sentance hung.
Tharn with his free hand covered types mouth, leaning his face to his looking angerly, with furrowed eye brows, down at type, who had his eye brows raised.
"No....Type He touched it for maybe a second. I never even got hard. All i could see when he was on me was you...i had my eyes on the heart you gave me when i had it pinned to my wall."
Types eyes widen.
Tharn slowly took his hand down. They glared at one another.
"I...don't have a real leg to stand on here...to be Angery at you...well you still should have told me."
Tharn nodded.
"Yes. I should have. But you and i have barely begun type. It really was Nothing. One thing you should know type. I was on those blockers. However, i could still see you and feel only for you."
Type looked down a bit sullen.
Tharn shook his head slightly.
Then he leaned his head back to the tree.
"You...felt nothing for him?"
"If i did half breed...i wouldn't be here with you. I wouldn't be fighting this hard for us."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Type turned his body to lay his head on tharns cold chest looking to the forest not really seeing anything.
"I'm....sorry Tharn."
Tharn scoffed.
Type gritted his teeth.
"I....shouldn't have said what i said in the heat of the moment. This... really hurt me....the fact you were with someone else..."
Tharn.looked to the side squeezing types hand a bit.
"Now you know how i felt when i spent 4 months watching you with that human. You might have been acting, but fuck type. You were good at it. You looked at times so happy."
Type shook his head.
"I never was. At those times in which you are probably thinking of...i...had you cross my mind."
Tharns eyes opened wide.
"An "us" tharn will never be easy."
He nodded.
"I don't firmly believe we are a mistake. You are the only one that can make me happy tharn. This just was...a bit over whelming to hear from someone Who was not you."
Tharn nodded.
"Type...other then school and working for my mother and this one little hiccup with him, i spent all my time trying to find you. I love you type."
Type shifted his head up and down tharns chest.
"You...never answered my question."
Tharn looked down questionally to type who moved his head up.
They glared to one another.
"What question?"
Type slightly smiled.
"Will...you move in with me?"
Tharn anger subsided and he smiled.
Moving his head down they locked in a sensual kiss.
It was interrupted by types stomach growling.
They both parted to look.
Type lightly chuckled.
With tharns speed he was able to help type up. They stood near one a another, eyes darted.
"Let me take you to a breakfest buffet down the road."
Type nodded.
Tharn brought up his hand to brush types cheek.
"And type..."
He leaned closer.
They put there foreheads on one another.
"Yes...i will move in with you."
Type smiled.
Parting they held each other hands going through the forest.
Type looked down at there intertwined hands.
I...don't know if i can make it a promise but tharn...ill try to stop running away from an "us." I love you tharn. We only have each other in this fucked up world.
Let's keep fighting for one another.