my mistake

Everyday type had avoided tharn After that Saturday.
He didn't know how to get around the date with emi.
On monday she texted him on how excited she was about going on another date with type and she went on and on about her mother's failing health. Type couldn't say no.
However, everyday tharn was becoming more irrated with him.
Eveytime tharn would get close type would run away or hang with his friends.
Everyday when he texted to see if they could meet up Type would give him an excuse.
Tharn started to feel that emotion depression.
He felt bad about his date with the vampire woman. After they were done that night tharn had told type nothing happened type then pulled away.
Tharn didn't know what to do, he had to go on these dates for his father.
So every day for that week tharn sulked and allowed the distance between them until Saturday came about.
Tharn couldn't and wouldn't take it anymore.
Knowing his father allowed him to go to his friends, after he would confirme with krit tharn would be there, he also had knowledge types mother would not be home that saturday he went right over to types.
At 11 type was sitting at the kitchen table feeling horriable.
In a few hours he had to go on a date with emi and he didnt even tell tharn about it.
Pushing his food forward his head cocked to the side when he heard the door bell.
"Mmm its not time yet."
Getting curiously up he honestly didn't know who that was.
Type looked to his phone he hadent received any texts from tharn so who?
Putting his phone in his back pocket he walked to the door opening it to part his lips.
Tharn was standing there with his arm to the side looking with narrowed eyes.
Type gulped.
"Nnnnn so good."
Type was on his stomach while tharn thrusted from the top deep and slow into his cavity.
"Aaah."
Type had his hands to the side near his head gripping the bed sheet.
Tharn had his hands to the sides of type balled in fists, while he went up and down.
Types one leg was bent to the side and his other laid straight.
Type looked to the side at his clock it read 3.
They had made out for 3 hours and just started this.
Bringing his head back down he gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut.
This "date" mistake wade heavily on types mind.
"Mmmm ttharn! I....i..."
He then moaned into the air.
Tharn smiled.
"You can't tell me your close yet half breed."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Nnnnn nnnn no i...i have a date soon."
Tharns eyes opened wide.
Then he dis connected himself out of type.
He got quickly off to bend down to types floor to gather his boxers and pants.
Type gulped and hard.
Then he leaned his body to the wall taking his Blanket to cover himself up.
Tharn stood they're for a moment then he put in his shirt.
Then he turned to look angerly down at type.
"What are you talking about?"
Type lookes to the side.
"In my anger and jealousy i.....texted emi."
Tharns head cocked to the side.
"You....texted her?"
Type nodded.
Tharn shook his head.
"This whole week i felt... And you texted a girl to go on a date?"
"You didn't answer your phone."
"I accidently left it here."
Type flinched.
"I know... I didn't know that til you looked at it that night."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Is this the reason why you've been more distant with me?"
Type breathed in. Then he nodded.
"Type. I am only going on dates because I'm forced too. You going on this date is because you lack control. Shit type! What the fuck is wrong with you! Why would you do that? Just because i didn't text you back you would go out with another."
Type twitched then looked angerly at tharn.
"That's not the only reason! You also won't tell me you love."
Then type gritted his teeth.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I told you why i can't say them. I am giving you all the time in the world for you to tell your mother about me and introduce me has your boyfriend but have you've even done that?"
Types Anger turned his face into an expressionless one. He looked down sorrowful.
Tharn shook his head.
"Well now you can except me to never say them."
Type brought up his head to look sadly at tharn cocking his head to the side.
"I hope you have a great time with her."
Tharn left in his speed slamming the door behind him.
Type slightly jumped.
He brought his knees to his chest letting a few tears fall.
"You deserve nothing less then this pain in your heart type. You are a god damn fool."