the treatment

Type had his body leaned over to tie his shoes, chewing his inner cheek.
Then he leaned back up keeping his eyes to the side
Tharn was standing before him with his arms over his chest keeping his eyes on him
"Type?"
Type flinched.
"I.... don't want to do this."
"Type it must be done."
Type gripped the side of the bed tightly with his hands on either side of him.
He knew what the treatment was and type didn't want to do it.
"Type if not. They will know. Do you want that?"
Type took a huge breathe in.
"God damn it!" He hissed quietly.
Then he got up to go to his door, unlocking and opening it.
Tharns eyes furrowed. He didn't want too do it either.
Then Tharn went quietly to follow an angery type.
It was 930 at night when they both left types house. They could hear Boonire slow heart beat from in her room.
Getting to the car, they drove in silence.
Type had his arm to the car window putting his thumb nail in his mouth biting it.
He really didn't want to do this.
Then tharn parked his car in his driveway.
He kept his eyes forward.
"You need to breathe type. I can hear your over active heart."
"Isn't your father home?"
"Stop trying to get out of this."
Type took his arm down to then look at tharn who didn't look at him.
"It's actually a good question."
Tharn signed.
"He's not here on Sundays."
Type darted his eyes. He could tell this bothered tharn.
Then type rolled his eyes.
"Let's hurry up and do this."
He got out slamming the door.
Tharn smiled.
Getting out Type went straight upstairs to tharns room.
Type went straight to tharns bed to sit criss cross breathing heavily.
Tharn came back with 4 blood packages and 2 syringes.
Type gulped when he looked up to tharn who stood on the side to him.
Tharn bent over to put the packages to the floor near them.
Then he got onto the bed to sit criss crossed in front of type placing the syringes to his side.
He looked to type who looked to them hyperventilating.
Tharn put his hand to types neck pulling his forehead to his.
"Type this has to be done."
Type gritted his teeth. Then he put his arm out, he squeezed his eyes shut.
"Just do it!"
"You need to breathe first. Calm down."
Type took calming breathes then when tharn heard types heart calm down a little, tharn with a free hand took the syringe and stuck it in his arm.
Then he pushed the top down to put the garlic infused serum into his veins.
Taking it out, tharn did the same to himself.
Type started to shake and bad.
The pain was un imaginable.
Tharn kept his hand to his neck gripping hard, they kept there foreheads together.
Type then brought his one hand to grip tharns by the wrist, his other mimicked tharns that gripped the bed sheet hard.
"Mmmm god damn it! This fucking hurts!" Type whimpered.
Tharn had his eyes squeezed shut, flinching.
"Just...breathe... Keep...breathing."
Type breathed heavily shaking. He felt like his heart was going to explode from his chest. The blood in his veins feel like they were on fire.
"God damn it! I...i...i can't! I can't anymore!"
Type opened his eyes wide.
He then with his other hand gribbed tharns turning it by the wrist to try and take it to his mouth.
Tharn, even though he was in excruciating pain, took his hand away then with his speed pushed type down to pin his arms to either side of his head then he hovered over him to put his legs on his to make sure type stayed.
"God damn it you fucking vampire get off!!"
He quivered in pain.
Tharn hung his head. He gripped types wrist harder.
"Fuck this hurts! Let me fucking go, you corpse!" He whimpered, his whole body quivered.
"No! You have to breathe. Its almost over! Trust me!"
Type leaned his head back, closing his eyes tight.
He groaned in his mouth.
Going through this he hated tharn to no end. He wanted him off. Slowly though the pain started to dull down, his heart started to calm and so did his breathing.
His head laid limply to the bed to the side. Types eyes opened partly.
Tharn twitched then let go of one of types wrists to reached over to the side of the bed to get the blood.
He brought it back up to rip it open to put it near types mouth. 
Type slowly looked to tharn with hatred.
He then brought up his weak arm to bring it up to snatch the package from tharn to put it in his mouth.
Tharn took his other hand off to lean his body up. He had to close his eyes.
He wanted to punch type for how he was acting.
The treatment was making them either hate one another or act violent.
Type gulped down the blood and he got slightly up to shift his body to the side to grab another package.
Then he leaned his body back to his back to look up at tharn.
He was sitting on top of him with his eyes closed still twitching sporadically.
His hatred started to dwindle, types feelings started to come back, his facial expression softened.
I am such an asshole.
Looking down he saw he had blood still in the package.
Then he leaned his body up to tharns.
Type put one arm behind him and the other with the blood package under tharns mouth.
Type felt bad. Tharn helped type has he suffered in silence.
All type did was be an asshole to him.
"Mmm ttharn you should drink too."
Tharn opened his eyes to look at type, lips parted.
"How did you handle that so well?"
Tharn grimanced.
"I've had it done before."
Types eyes narrowed.
"You've bitten into someone else?"
Tharn shook his head sullenly.
Types eyes went wide.
"It was a punishment for me by my father. I don't want to say anymore on the matter."
Type looked to tharn with compassion.
Then he moved his hand up with the blood.
"My man needs to drink."
He said with his genuine smile.
Tharn darted his eyes up and down feeling that unknown emotion once more for the half breed. What was it?
Tharn brought up his hand from his side to move the blood package away.
Type looked to him confused.
Then tharn brought up his other hand to place it on types face.
They glared at each other with lips parted and with a hunger for one another.
Type slowly put the package down to the bed letting it spill over. Then he brought his other hand up to put it on tharns face.
Type started to feel something more then like for tharn. He let his mind wonder, type didn't want to admit it to himself.
Then They both slowly closed there eyes to Cock there heads to the sides locking in a passionate kiss.