insight into kris

Since he was young kris artney was forced into helping lamai taru in any way she wanted. There families were big named who always connected well with one another. The artneys and taru's were power hungry but Kris was above it all.
Coming from a direct line of Nothing but full bred vampires, no cross breeding, there was more expected out of him.
Lamai at first tried too force krit onto tharn in school, knowing there families could bring her more power by the pairing she found out krit was not into his own kind.
Seeing kris aloof, working hard for her, she began too push him onto tharn regardless. However, even though he felt no pure emotions, that all seemed too dissipated when it came too his human.
Kris never cared for vampires or half breeds, however this one particular human, zhen made him different.
Kris went too an all pure breed vampire school about 50 miles from tharns, he grew up becoming more into himself and un caring.
After leaving one day in the rain too walk to the bus stop, an odd human, ran too him, unafraid, to put an umbrella over his head.
Momentarily stopping, they eyed each other, this humans steady heart and the courage made kris act differently.
When the Human smiled, kris changed that day.
Going to school day by day, he walked the same route hoping too see him once more, never did.
His hope started to wean.
Back too his schedule he felt nothing once more.
A month passed, kris was being told by lamai too start calling her son tharn xian. Kris had no intention of calling. He had done a lot of off the books things for that woman but kris would not do this. He had seen pictures of tharn and kris felt nothing.
Kris didn't know why he didn't feel anything for his own kind or half breeds, he had no clue has too why the only time he felt anything it was for that human with no name.
After, class, kris refused ms. Taru.once more.
Walking he stopped, hearing the familiar heart beat but it was erratic.
Holding his head up, he peered too the side seeing him dragged into An alleyway by 2 vampires.
Not your problem.
Taking only one step forward he kept his eyes to the side listening. The Heart beat indicated general fear.
Narrowing his eyes, for reasons unknown too him, he walked with haste to the alleyway.
Zhan was pushed up against the wall being fed upon.
He whimpered, has they bit into his neck, hand over his mouth.
Closing his eyes, he was feeling weak. Then his body slide too the ground.
Coming in, he could tell this was not right nor did this Human seem too want it.
Springing into action, he made the two vampires leave.
Standing to the side of the human, he turned too crouch down, cocking his head too the side a bit confused. He was breathing hard but has he looked to kris his Heart, shallow, but beating, thumped evenly in his chest.
Why are you not afraid of me?
"Mmmm....hhelp....pplease...help me."
He breathed heavily.
Kris looked about.
Sharing his blood with a human wasent forbbined but... should he.
Eyes back on the human he gave a pout.
Kris unexpectedly smiled.
Bringing his wrist too his mouth he sunk his teeth in.
Zhan shook.his head weakly.
"Ddont....mmmm....don't be mad...but....i don't want...to become a..."
Kris eyes widen. He shook his head putting his wrist under the humans mouth.
"I'm not turning you. This will help. Now drink or you may die."
Zhan eyed the wrist deep in thought.
Licking his bottom lip, he leaned his head forward to suck on the wrist, it didn't taste good.
Kris lips parted He moaned a bit.
Feeding this Human, kris helped him up.
Standing near one another, there eyes darted.
"Mmm thank yo.."
His sentance was cut off when kris wrapped his hand around the humans throat, he gulped. Kris looked down.eyeing his chest. This human is still not Afraid....but why?
Peering his eyes up he loosened his grip.
"What...is your name human?"
"Mmm zhan....zhan yarmada."
Kris raised an eye brow.
This human was the son of the most powerful blood bank company. No wonder he was being fed upon. HIs blood was like a drug for vampires and half breeds.
Zhan shakily brought up his wrist. Kris eyed it narrowly.
He gulped.
"I....can see by your face you know who i am. Its a thank you for saving me..."
Kris thought in speed.
Taking his eyes back to look at zhan, he pulled the human to his lips.
Zhans eyes widen surprised.
Parting, kris pushed him.too the wall.
Zhan breathed heavily, he was still not Afraid.
"Since....i saved your life....your mine."
Zhans lips parted He eyed kris confused.
Bringing up his hand, kris placed it too his neck pulling him along.
He took zhan all the way too his house to go over there new relationship, zhan didn't struggle.
Whatever it was, zhan wanted kris.
Other then kissing, kris didn't touch the human, there relationship was also kept in secert.
Anyone who saw zhan and, kris, he would tell them he was his blood bank nothing more.
By 16 kris was happy to learn by ms. Taru and krit, tharn met a half breed. Now he was going too take the next step with his human consummation.
Being together for a year already, zhan never saw it coming. Zhan loved kris even though his closest friends who could keep a secert thought he was an idiot. On the outside kris treated zhan very bad, on the inside however, he treated him like a real treasure.even after a year kris still was unknown too why.
Once school for the human was over, kris picked him.up has normal placing his hand too his throat too pull him along to his car.
Zhans friends shook there heads.
Once inside kris made sure the human was buckled. Driving they intertwined there hands.
At zhans house, kris knew his parents were not home, due to the lack of Heart beats.
Grabbing zhan by his wrist After they took off there shoes, he pulled him.into his bedroom throwing him onto the bed.
Zhan prompt himself on his elbows, looking too kris a bit mesmerized. He already had his shirt off showing his pale, slender, thin and gorgous physique.
He started to breathe hard, Heart raced.
"Kris.....i.....dddont...know if im ready."
Kris cocked his head too the side, eyes blazed a deep blue.
Pouncing,with his speed he hovered over zhan, taking off his shirt and placing his hands into one over his head.
Kris smiled has he ran his fingers up and down the hot boys body, looking upon it.
"Kkris......"
Kris looked up, smiled faded.
Running his hand down he un buttoned and unzipped.
He leaned his head down, mere inches from his face.
Zhan breathed heavily.
"Scared of me now human?"
He shook.his head.
Kris placed his hand to zhans stiff member stroking its length.
"Why not?"
Kris gulped.
"Since.....since that first day we met and i....helped you in the rain....I've....fallen in love with you at first sight."
Kris cocked his head too the side feeling that emotion confusment.
He scoffed.
"Your an complete moron to fall for me."
Zhans lips parted, his heart started too sink.
Kris leaned his mouth onto zhans to give him a deep kiss.
Parting, with his speed, he was able to take off his and zhans clothes.
Undressed and lubed kris wrapped zhans legs Around his waist, and kept his arms over his head to start to slowly put himself in.
Zhan whimpered.
Kris eyes shot up too his enticing.
Zhan started to breathed deeply.
Kris gritted his teeth, he had never enticed him before and at this moment it was not right.
He took his gaze away.
Zhan started to breathe heavily.
"Did...did you just try and...."
Kris nodded looking to the side.
"Why....did you stop?"
He looked back there eyes darted.
"In this situation, i will not. The choice is yours. Do you want me and this or do you wish me to stop and ill go, you then will never see me again."
Zhans eyes widen in horror at the thought.
Kris cocked his head to the side confused once more.
Zhan didn't know if he was ready but all he knew was he loved this vampire, there was something different about him then the rest.
"Please....please go slow."
Kris felt has if he was being hypnotize.
Leaning his head up he smiled.
"Once we connect, you will be truly mine. No one else, understand?'
Zhan smiled, he liked the sound of that.
"Will....you be all mine?"
Kris narrowed his eyes.
"Yes....I'll be only yours."
"Then....make love too me."
Kris raised an eye brow.
"I don't love."
Zhans eyes darted.
"Could....you try for me?"
Kris nodded.
Zhan leaned his head up to place his tongue into kris mouth.
They lathered there tongues about, they then connected.
After, zhan was very weak laying on his stomach, kris laid on him.too offer his blood.
Looking weakly up zhan obeyed.
Kris smiled.
"You are mine human."
Another year passed of secrecy. Zhan dropped about all his friends they didn't understand. For him the vampire was his protector and lover. He wished too never part from him.
After they connected kris let up with his aggressive behivor but not by a lot. He needed people who saw them together to think the human was nothing more then his fuck buddy and blood supply, only kris knew there was something More.
By 17 kris helped taru more around the office, he wished too work in the government.
One day he was pulled into her office, his eyes widen once she shut the door.
Zhan was on the floor, bleeding barely conscious.
Lamai walked about to lean herself to her desk eyeing the human.
Kris gave away no emotions.
His eyes darted from zhans body to Lamai.
"What is this?"
"Mmm apperently your human."
Kris cocked his head too the side.
"He is not mine."
Zhan groaned in pain.
Kris instantly looked to him. Lamai chuckled looking to him.
"Sure he is not."
"I....have seen my son has been broken up with by that half breed. You can now move in on him."
Kris gritted his teeth.
"Ms. Taru. My deepest apology but i did not want any thing too do with your son."
She chuckled.
"Oh dear boy. You act like you have a choice."
Kris looked to zhan has he heard his heart start too slow, his lips parted.
"Why are you doing this....he is an innocent."
She nodded.
"That he is. His love for you has landed him here. With enough deep digging i know of your relationship"
A deep growl erupted from from Kris chest.
Lamai was over by him in seconds wrapping her hand around his throat making him look at zhan has he started to die.
Kris made a pain face.
"What....what do you want!"
"For you too go after my son. Make him forget that idiotic half breed. If you do, ill let you save your human."
Kris looked too lamai.
"He....will remain by my side. Ill....do what you ask of me."
She smiled.
Letting him go, with his speed he went too zhan, laying his limp body onto his lap.
His eyes darted weakly.
"Mmmm am....am....i dying?"
Kris furrowed his eye brows.
"Yes."
He breathed in weakly, with a smile.
"Least....i....die looking....to my love."
Kris gritted his teeth.
"I....won't make him a vampire."
Lamai nodded.
"Drink a bit of his blood, give him.a bit of yours. Ill do the rest."
Kris looked to her in anger.
"How can i trust you?"
"What you are doing dear boy is highly illegal....i got you if you fail. Now."
She motioned with her head.
Kris looked too zhan who had his eyes closed he was slipping.
He had never tasted his human, for his own reasons, for the first time since his birth, kris cried blood tears for the human.
Doing what Lamai had said, she took care of the rest.
Zhan was now a self hating half breed that had too hide it well has he went back to his parents house.
Kris, krit and Lamai helped getting him adjusted to his new life.even through everything he never stopped loving kris.
Has he adjusted, by 18 Kris made zhan move in with him. They stayed at lamai's home where kris kept zhan hidden away has he went after tharn being fed what his wants and likes were.
With lamai's pressuring and pushing tharn and kris got into a some what relationship. Kris barely stayed with him.however. tharn was always researching trying to find his half breed and kris barely wanted to leave his own.
By the end of the end of the month they were in tharns room kissing.
Kris wasent fully invested into it.
Keep your half breed safe. Have sex with him.
Tharn abruptly threw kris down has if he read his mind.
Hovering over him, tharn leaned his head down to kiss Kris chest.
He still was not invested. Couldn't even get hard.
Invision zhan.
Still, kris couldn't get it up.
Tharn made a face then leaned up looking to the wall, brows furrowed.
Kris peered over too.see a dangly heart necklace.
Sighing, he had too keep up with this act for his half breed.
With his speed, he unzipped tharn to place his hand to his member. He stroked for a second. Tharn never got hard.
Instantly he got off to Stand in front of kris, there eyes darted has he prompt himself up on his elbows.
"I'm.... sorry kris. I....can't..."
Kris nodded.
"I...know about your half breed. If you wish too.find him maybe stay at his mother's house. Maybe he'll call and you can get An address."
Tharns eyes widen.
With his speed he left.
Kris smiled then it disappered. He just helped tharn to get back with his half breed.
Up, with his speed he went too his room to zhan.
He knew what was going on. Kris kept nothing from him.
Sitting on.the edge he was looking down depressed.
Kris came in locking the door.
Going too.there closet he grabbed a pair of suitcases.
"Pack we need too.leave now!"
Zhan gulped.
"Did you....have sex with him?"
Kris rolled his eyes.
"That is not important. Pack."
He went too zhan grabbing him by his wrist.
Zhan with his speed finally had enough.
He spun kris around too sit on top looking down at him with an angery glare.
Zhan pinned kris's hands too either side of his head.
Kris gritted his teeth.
"We do not have time for this! We need too leave. Get off!"
"Did you screw him kris! If you did I.....i can't be with you anymore! I'm gone!"
Kris eyes narrowed.
"Get off half breed! We don't have time for this!"
"If you ever cared for me make time! Answer the question!"
Tears started to drip off zhans face.
Kris rolled his eyes.
"No. I didn't even get hard. Now will you get off!"
Zhan weeped.
"How can i trust you! You have never been faithful. Your always feeding on humans while we're here and never me!"
Kris gritted his teeth.
"You are more then my blood bank. You are my half breed. I.....can't lose you. Now get off. If you wish too stay with me then pack!"
Zhans eyes widen.
"Ill....do what you ask....if you tell me."
A deep growl erupted from his chest.
He had enough.
Spinning them about.
He placed both hands around zhans throat.
Zhan kept his arms limply to the side of him looking up with his Crimson eyes, staring at him.
With kris speed he unzipped both there pants, he flipped zhan to his stomach, thrusting his full speed, one hand gripped his hair the other was in a fist to the side of his body. Zhan moaned heavily into the air, gripping tightly the bed sheet.
Kris hung his head.
"You....do....not.... get....to....act this way with me zhan!"
He thrusted harder.
"Aaaaah I'm.gonna cum kris!"
Within minutes they both came.
With his speed, he pulled up there boxers and Pants too grab zhan by his wrist pulling him to the dresser.
He wrapped his arms around has he breathed heavily.
Kris placed his mouth too zhans ear.
"You are mine half breed. Now fucking pack."
Zhan nodded.
Packed they left.
Lamai kept tabs on them however. Kris had too go to her house eventually that is where he met type not really caring to find out they got back together.
Parting after he talked to ms. Taru. Zhan was sitting in the passenger side, there hands intertwined has kris drove.
He kept with agreement, kris said things too the half breed to make them break up from what Lamai wanted.
She called him moments ago. Asking him.too follow suit after him. She wanted type and tharn too part she believed kris could do that.
Zhan looked down surprised kris squeezed his hand tighter.
Smiling he placed his head to kris chest.
He unexpectedly smiled.
After some time, kris was called upon. He brought zhan along. They were forced too stay in lamais house. She had gotten tharn to come over for a week. Lamai told kris this was his chance.
Unpacking they were in a back. room.
Zhan looked to the side seeing the empty suitcase.
"I....don't like this."
Kris shrugged placing the clothes in the closet.
"Not our choice."
Zhan gulped.
"Are....you going too with...."
Kris hesitated.
"I....must do what i need too to break those two up. If i have too fuck him i will."
Zhans heart sank.
His eyes narrowed.
"If....if you do. Im gone. I can't..."
His sentance hung has. Kris went to him, pushing zhans body to the bed to Hover over him. Kris pinned his arms to either side. There eyes darted. Even after 5 years together zhan still was not afraid.
"You listen too me half breed! Dont you threaten me! All i have ever done is everything for you for an "us". Knock off the jealousy bullshit! If i have to fuck him ill fuck him and you will stay by my side. You....are mine!"
Tears started to fall down zhans cheeks.
Kris anger subsided, he signed.
"I.......don't want too zhan. I have only ever wanted you. I will do everything in my power not too. I....lov..."
Then Kris phone went off his in back pocket.
Zhans eyes widen. Was he just about too?
Kris with his speed got up, to answer.
Zhan gulped, prompting himself up he starred at kris.
"I understand ms. Taru. Your son is making his way too the kitchen, i will meet him there."
Hanging up then phone kris kept his eyes on it.
"Stay hidden. Whatever happens will happen. If you try and leave......ill give you a grand punishment. Remember what i said zhan i don't want too. What i do is for us.....for you."
He looked to zhan with great pain and sadness.
Sighing, he departed.
Zhan flopped down peeved. Kris almost said those 3 words he had longed too hear.
Feeling his phone go off he received it from his pants.
Eyeing the phone he smiled.
A half breed found him online in a secert chat room.designed for half breeds that hated themselfs or disliked being what they were.
Zhan: can you try too meet up with me this Wednesday? If you are not far i can meet up.
Zhan needed the support and understanding from fellow half breeds.
Unknown half breed: i live in bangkok is that far from. where you live?
Zhan: not if i drive fast. Can we meet this Wednesday at 1?
Unknown half breed: if your sure.what is your name?
Zhan: zhan and what is yours?
Type: my name is type. Please message me when you are on your way.
Zhan: will do.
Shutting his phone off. He knew meeting up in secert with this half breed type would piss off kris but zhan needed to talk to another half breed who disliked themselves.
Just hope he is nice and can help me.