I'm the chaser, your my prey

"Nnnnnn fuck!"
Type leaned his head to the side has his lower half was up being thrusted into and hard for the fourth time.
"Aaaah tharn....your so deep! Mmmm"
Tharn bit his lip.to moan into his mouth.
Types arms were to either side of his head, gripping the bedding tightly.
Tharn kneeled on his knees to the back of type, hands to either side of his waist, head hung, going his full speed.
"Aaaah ssshit tharn! So good! God damn it! Mmmm"
A smile spread across tharns face.
Type looked back his eyes swirled blue, he breathed heavily, heart pounded. Type couldn't take his eyes off his vampire.
Hearing his heart beat a bit faster, tharn peered his eyes down to see type watching him, he raised an eye brow. He started to go somehow even faster into the half breed. This was turning the vampire on even more for his half breed, since the alcohol hard left types body hours ago.
"You.....enjoying the show?"
Type smiled wide.
He leaned up, turning a bit too the side, still eyeing tharn.
"I....mmmmm...would be enjoying it more....if you....aaah fuck! Kkkisss....me."
With his speed, tharn grabbed type by his hair to lean him gently back, for them to lock lips.
They swirled there tongues in a rymthic fashion, tasting the other to the fullest.
Tharn then took his other hand to types cock that was ozzing precum and dabbles of cum.
He stroked him hard.
Types body moved up by the cold touch, to moan heavier into tharns mouth.
Moving his lips reluctantly away from.his half breeds mouth, he moved to his neck to kiss, nip and lick.
The lick did it.
"Aaaaah fuck! I'm cumming!"
There bodies moved up and down in a slow speed has they emptied there seed.
A bit spent, type laid on his stomach, has tharn went to his side to kiss his back. Type breathed hard looking to his hand.
"Tharn?......i.....can't....i..."
Tharn lowly chuckled.
"I am not asking for another, i have missed you my half breed."
Then tharn bent back down to kiss types back.
Types brows furrowed to sign. Moving his head he looked to tharn. Hearing his Heart stop for a minute, he leaned up to look at type, cocking his head to the side.
Type leaned up on his elbows.
"You.....and i need to talk tharn."
He raised an eye brow.
To the wall, type was sitting with his back to it, a plate of food in front of him, tharn mimicked his position, back to the wall. They both sat with the blanket covering there lowers. Tharn Waited and patiently.
Consuming he took the plate to the side table too lean back eyes down, to look at his ring.
Tharns eyes narrowed, his body was slightly turned to type.
"This.....Better not be a conversation of us cutting...."
Type turned to look at tharn giving him a death glare. He shrugged.
"For....how you've been type.....i had to ask."
Types deamonar softened, he signed to place his head on tharns shoulder to look back down at his ring.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Type......."
He took a deep breathe in.
"Im......sorry for how i acted tharn. However, we need to stop this."
Tharns eyes widen.
"You need to not ever do that again and i will not over use your body for any reason.....however i can't say i won't over use you in the future."
He lightly chuckled.
Tharns body relaxed.
He then placed his hand over types.
Type leaned up to look at tharn,there eyes darted.
"Even though.....i have accepted a lot tharn.....i still....because of my father....i.... Hesitate with my feelings for you."
Tharn slightly nodded.
"I'm.... sorry.....i can't promise you i won't do what i did again sometime in the future but...."
Tharn brought up his hands to place them on either side of types face.
There eyes darted.
"Type.....i....have never really minded the fact you run away. Why.... Because for what i am, i like to chase you or after you. Just next time try to talk to me and not go over to there house.... please."
Type smiled to nod.
Just then they both looked down to there ring fingers. It gliztened a red shine then within seconds it went away.
Types head cocked to the side looking to it confused.
Tharn smiled to look at type. He moved his head up.
"What was that?"
Tharn moved a bit forward to rub his bottom lip to types, then moved a bit back.
"The rings have sealed. You and i are now bonded for life."
Type smiled wide to move his body to pull the blanket off to sit on tharn, bringing up his hands to either side of his face. Tharn brought his arms around to hold type.
"I do love you Tharn. I just can be an idiot at times but i will come back to you."
He smiled.
"Mmm you better or there might be consequences for you."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I'm not a kid tharn."
He lightly chuckled.
"Mmm you still act like one, thus you will receive punishments for your stupidity at times. Also type.....i did not mean what i said when i brought up..."
His eyes widen.
Type had moved his face forward for the two to lock lips.
Parting, he shook his head.
"I was an idiot, shouldn't have done it. I lost 7 months with you. Im sorry my vampire."
Tharn leaned his body forward to place his mouth to types neck to start kissing sensually. Type twisted his hand to grip tharns hair, moving his head up into the air to bit his lip, then his eyes widen. Gulping and hearing his heart raced, tharn moved back to eye type. He had an horror expression.
"Type?"
His eyes darted then looked to tharn.
"Uuummm i.....haven't told my mother about these yet."
Tharns eyes widen.