can't stay away no more

"Nnnn" type moaned.
Since he opened his eyes type and Tharn made passionate love.
Type was on top of tharn straddeling him with his hand wrapped around his neck has he grind himself on tharns length.
His other arm was behind for support.
Tharn sat to the bed thrusting slowly into types cavity. They both kept there eyes locked to one another.
Tharn was growing a bit weak for the first time. Type was taking a bit too much blood but he allowed it.
"Aaaah fuck!"
Type moaned.
He then with his speed leaned his Head to the side to sink his teeth once more into tharns neck.
Tharn lifted his head up in pleasure moaning.
"Aaah type...mmm...your taking a bit too much...I'm growing rather..."
Type immediately stopped, he leaned his head back to look at tharn who had his eyes drifted slightly shut looking at type with a smile.
Nodding, type got up to get off the bed, putting on a over sized shirt.
Tharn placed his arms behind himself with a smile. Your mine now half breed.
Coming back, type sat on the edge of the bed offering tharn a huge cup of blood.
Tharn nodded retrieving.
Type watched has he consumed the contents with a bit of a smile.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Drinking every drop he felt better.
He handed the cup to type who looked down at it with furrowed eye brows.
"Why did you smile?"
Type slightly chuckled.
"You became weak."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Bringing up his hand, he placed it under types chin. Type gulped has there eyes darted.
"Let me guess....your regretting..."
Tharns eyes widen.
Type placed his hand to tharns wrist.
"No....not regretting. Tharn....since you broke my heart. Everyday i have felt empty. Couldn't feel happiness if i tried. Tine..." Type chewed his cheek and took a deep intake.
"I thought if i.moved on it would bring me happiness...it didn't. The whole time i couldn't feel for him. Not one bit."
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
Type took a deep breathe in and bend to the side placing the cup to the floor.
Coming back, he pushed tharn down to sit on top of him.
Tharn laid all the way down on his back looking up at type.
Type grabbed his hand to place it over his heart.
"Your the only one who has ever touched my heart. Every time i came close to....with him..."
Type hung his head.
" i could only think of you...."
Tharns eyes widen with a slight smile.
"Me turning human, was the last attempt to try and feel happiness and try to feel something for him. Didn't work. Also i thought at the time you would finally leave me alone."
Tharn rolled his eyes bending his body up. They both were in a sitted position. Type kept his head down.
"Type...i have spent 2 and a half years..well now 3 last week, tracking you down. I can't believe you would think, if you turned yourself human id leave you alone."
Type smiled.
Tharn brought up there intertwined hands to types face.
"I've finally found you type. Itll take, i....don't even know what, for you to make me leave you alone. You..... changing...dating even saying you loved that human....didn't keep me away."
Type shuttered.
Tharn brought out his thumb to run it up and down.
Tears fell.
"Type, has i was saying in front of your door. There has not been one day since...."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I've regretted it. I never should have let you leave that day, not after all we've been though. I'm so sorry i didn't fight. At the time, i thought you would be better off."
Tharn brought up his free hand to wrap it around types neck to pull his forehead on his while type silently weeped.
"Type...I'm still deeply in love with you. I know...ive made so many mistakes with us but..."
Type gulped and took a deep breathe bringing up his hand to place his hand over tharns mouth.
They darted there eyes.
"Tharn....its going to take me a long time to say those words back to you."
Tharn nodded.
Type placed his hand down to tharns chest Looking at it.
They didn't move for minutes.
"You....need to tell me what we are type?"
Type lightly chuckled.
He took his hands to place them on either side of tharns neck, looking straight in his eyes.
Tharn placed his to types waist looking up.
"Has....i said last night."
Type leaned his mouth to tharns locking them in a tight kiss.
Tharn lapped his tongue about reciprocating it to the fullest.
Type leaned them down.
Tharn brought up his arms to types shoulders to grip them.
Type leaned slightly up to lick tharns lips.
Tharns chin moved with the action.
Type smiled looking down at him.
"I'm yours and your mine."
Type shook his head.
"I no longer will fight against this."
Tharn smiled.
He reached his hand up to place it on types cheek.
"Ill....Make You say those words again type."
With his speed he pushed type to his back to hover over him placing his hands to either side of his face.
Type placed his hands to tharns chest squeezing his pectorals.
Type then wrapped his legs around tharns waist, then he brought up his hands to wrap his arms around his neck has they darted there eyes staring at one another.
"We...will have to discuss more Type. However,..."
With his quickness, tharn lubed himself and re connected.
Types body bucked up from the pleasure. He moaned slightly in the air.
Tharn thrusted slowly, making types body go up and Down with the fiction.
"Well, mmm its the weekend tharn... Make love to me aaaaaah fuck.."
Type leaned up to place his lips on tharns kissing him widly.
Tharn then thrusted his full speed.
We have more to discuss half breed, but for now you are all mine.
I....will...make...you...say....you love me once again. I know you do.