agonizing frustration

The next week the two got into a routine. They would only see each other during lunch Monday, Wednesday and Friday in there closet for a brief make out session.
Tharn and type didn't have sex. They would go secretly to there closet on those days too first talk then tharn or type would pounce on the other.
Tuesdays and Thursdays tharns father let up on him a bit so after school he would for 3 hours go over to types while they did there homework.
Type was getting frustrated though. Tharn still didn't say those words. Neither would type but tharn was true to his word allowing type to take his time to introduce him to his mother so type had to be patient.
In one of there talks tharn told type he couldn't say those words easily after what happened last time.
Even though it broke types heart he understood. Overall, it was his fault.
Saturday rolled around and he sat on his dresser gripping the sides has tharn was getting ready for a date.
Tharn told type that was one of his father's conditions. Go out twice a month with a vampire girl.
Tharn couldn't get out of it.
The only reason tharn was there getting dressed and not at his house was tharn lied to his father about going to a friend's to get ready.
Type was in jealousy mode, even though this was fake, anything could happen.
He kept his eyes down, fuming.
Tharn came out from the bathroom to peer his eyes to the side to smirk.
Type looked like a pouty child.
Then he walked to type putting himself in between his legs then placed his hands on either side of his.
Type kept his eyes down, brows furrowed.
Tharn turned tauntily playful.
"Now you know the emotion i felt when i saw you with that human."
Type looked up then narrowed his eyes.
"Mmm... are you going to get close to this girl?"
Tharn leaned his head slightly back.
"Are....you going to let her..."
Type didn't know why he was getting turned on by teasing tharn but he pressed forward.
He leaned his face forward, they kept there eyes on each other. Type rubbed his bottom lip on tharns.
Tharn closed his eyes to take out his tongue seeking entrance. Type reciprocated it.
Then type brought up his hand to slowly take it to tharns pants.
"Mmm are you going to let her..."
He said between kisses.
Type started too rub tharns hard on through his pants.
Tharn moaned inside types mouth.
Type was happy they were talking but he was getting frustrated they hadent Been really physical.
Tharn abruptly with his speed had taken type by the wrists, leaned him back to the wall, pinning them to either side of his head.
Tharn put his forehead on types chest.
He gritted his teeth.
"Are...are you really trying to get my turned on before this date?"
Type hit his head against the wall.
Hearing the thump tharn brought his head up to look at type who already was looking at him.
"It will end in an hour. Don't over think it."
Type took a deep breathe in.
Jealousy took over.
"I still believe you will enjoy every minute of it."
Tharns chest started to erupt a growl.
Then they both froze. His watch went off.
"Time. "
Type breathed heavily.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
He then pushed types wrists hard against the wall then with his speed he was gone.
Type took his hands down to place them in his lap. Peering down he rubbed his one wrist in frustration.
Type didn't like this not one bit.
Later type was on the couch staring at the new clock his mother had hung up near the tv.
Type watched has it slowly clicked the minutes by.
Tharn was with a girl right now. What are they talking about? Is she pretty? Are they touching each other? Is tharn even thinking of me?
Type got more and more depressed every minute that pasted.
Once the hour was up he sat up to the edge to stare at his phone.
Tharn told him he could text type after they were done.
Minutes pasted, nothing.
Type started to get nervous.
Maybe they hit it off. Maybe tharn saw something in her. She was a vampire and a girl. That was normal they were not.
Type then grabbed his phone to re start it several times. 10 minutes after the hour he still got nothing.
He then started texts to tharn just to delete them.
Type was getting pissed.
Why was tharn not texting him? Did they hit it off? Does tharn like her now? We're they...
Type made a sick sound.
In his anger he leaned his back to the couch to text emi.
If tharn didn't care to text type maybe he should go on a date with a girl.
Type: emi. Hi. Um i was wondering, next Saturday could we go on a date?
Type instantly regretted hitting send.
Emi: of course. 6 at the movie theater?
Type gritted his teeth.
Type: see you then.
He then tossed the phone to his side to place his arms over his chest fuming.
Type knew tharn was only going on these dates because of what happened but still, why didn't he text him.
What were those two doing? Are they still together? Are they..
Types body shook.
Getting angerly up he went to the kitchen to the refrigerator to down a blood vile.
Closing the door he placed his forehead to the freezer door.
Why am i like this? Type closed his eyes to take calming breathes.
Is this "love" thing suppose to make you feel this way for another..if so i don't like it.
Leaning his head off he gave up for the night.
In his room he closed the door to stand frozen with his body to the side with his hand still on the nob.
Tharn was leaned against the window railing with his arms against his chest. He didn't know if type was still being an asshole.
No one moved.
Type stayed there gritting his teeth.
Was tharn here to tell type in person he wanted to break up? After tharns date he was suppose to go home but tharn couldn't leave them how they were.
Tharn then pushed himself off to walk near type.
Type feeling tharn getting closer, he let his anger take control.
He left the door to walk to him meeting him in the middle.
"Type.."
Then his head went sideways.
Tharn was fuming when he felt type slap him.
Type stood there breathing heavily looking up at tharn.
Tharn looked back in anger.
Type tried to hit him again but tharn took him by the wrist then he tried with his other hand tharn did the same.
They both stared at each other fuming.
Then tharn leaned his face to types trying to kiss him.
He leaned his head back.
Tharn squeezed his wrists.
Type winced.
Tharn tried again and they started kissing roughly rolling there tongues in each others mouths.
Tharn let go of types wrists to bring them down to his legs making him jump up to wrap them tightly around tharns waist.
Type then wrapped his arms around tharns neck.
Tharn stepped forward to flop them down on types bed.
"Nnnnn fuck!"
Tharn was fucking type against the wall while he sat with his legs wrapped around tharn who was on his legs thrusting slow into his cavity.
Tharn pinned types hands to either side while they intertwined them.
Tharn also had his canines inside types neck drinking only a small amount.
"Aaaah fuck!" Type moaned.
"Why.....mmmmm...why didn't you tttext me?"
He moaned to the side.
Tharn opened his eyes to then take his teeth out of his neck.
Leaning his head back Type opened his eyes to look at tharn.
Then tharn looked to the top of types dresser.
Type followed his gaze.
Then he gulped.
Tharn had let type play a game on his phone and type never gave it back.
His eyes widen in shock.
You are a fucking idiot.
Tharn looked back and placed his lips on types.
Type kept his eyes open feeling like a complete moron.