alone

The first week without tine and tharn was the hardest for type.
He ran on automatic. Type went to school and tried to take care of himself.
Going back into the routine has a half breed was rather difficult at first.
By the 3rd day he hadent fed and almost fed on himself.
Type didn't know how he did it, but he was able to crawl from the living room.to the refrigerator downing vile after vile.
It was slow, but that week type was able to get into a schedule again with food and blood.
Other then seeing classmates, type would be alone, trying not to think or feel, both failed, his only true companion was woofy his dog.
The first weekend made types skin crawl.
He didn't know how much he hated to be alone.
By Sunday he couldn't take it.
Driving to tharns hotel he couldn't stop himself.
Outside the door he breathed in heavily.
Taking a deep breathe, type looked around and opened the door by breaking the lock.
Once inside he looked down sorrowfully.
Keeping his head hung he went to sit on the edge of the bed, gripping.
Every trace of tharn was gone.
He really did leave.
Type closed his eyes, chin quivered.
The first time in 19 years he was truly alone and he knew he deserved it.
Tine was going to move on with sarawat and be happy. Type knew, back in there old town, tharn was going to find someone else to love and...
Type let the tears fall.
He knew this was for the best. Type didn't deserve happiness or anyone's love.
Ive...made so many mistakes, lead on a boy who would have made me so purely happy if only i didn't love someone else.
Type knew in his heart He was still in love with tharn but that was over and for good. Tharn had his chance when they were 17 when he woke up to fight for them, but all he did was break up with type because he was not a vampire.
Type took in a shaky inhale.
You are who you are type.
Sniffling, type got up to look to the  bed.
"Good...bye Tharn. I'm sorry i can't be what you want me to be."
Gulping, he turned and left.
The next 2 week's were a bit better. The silence started to become types friend.
In the lab, he was at the White board drawing a math Formula.
Type was working with dr. Qui to find a stable cure.
Tine poked his head in and went to sit in a chair. Types back stiffened.
"Mmm tine?"
Type placed the marker down to turn and lean his body to the white board looking at tine.
"So....i can see your back to being a half breed."
Type nodded.
"I don't know how you can.do it day after day but being human."
Type rolled his eyes playfully.
Tine chuckled.
"Good. I'm happy for you type...um...a few of our friends are going to a bar... I was hoping you will want to come."
Type shook his head slowly.
Tine stood up and went to stand right in front of type.
They glared at one another.
"Type....its been 3 weeks. I've...Been kind of stalking you. You are always walking everywhere with your head hung depressed. I...know. It's my fault but type...please. I want us to be friends."
Type looked to the side feeling like shit. The way he was, was not because of tine cheating on him. It was beyond things tine wouldn't be able to understand.
Tines eyes narrowed seeing his reluctance.
Grabbing him by the wrist he pulled him along.
"Hey!"
Tine shook his head.
"Nope, 3 weeks alone. Its enough."
Slightly smirking, type followed.
At the bar they were on there 3rd round.
Tine, sarawat,darz and taz, type were sitted around a table. Everyone but type had a happy smile set on there faces.
Type looked to his drink has he slowly consumed the contents.
He placed it back on the table.
He looked to each of the boys who were laughing and enjoying themselves to the fullest.
Type slightly smiled.
Looking to the table his eyes darted. He felt that "someone was watching him" feeling. His eyes widen, lips parted.
Turning his body round, his face fell. It was a half breed boy, keeping his eyes on types back.
He placed his drink down a bit from his lips when type looked to him.
Type turned back a bit irritated with himself.
Stop looking for him Type. Its over. He's probably moved on by now.
Shaking his head, he looked around the table to see they needed another round.
"Ill get us another round."
All the boys nodded.
Type got up to go to the bartender ordering another round.
Standing, he rolled his eyes.
The half breed he accidently looked at came to stand near him.
"What are you drinking?"
Type shrugged.
"I can pay for you."
He shook.his head.
Types eyes furrowed. Oddly he was starting to feel angry but it didn't feel like his anger. He was confused.
The half breed bopped his head to the music.
He leaned to types ear.
"I....don't beat around the bush. I...think your cute. Ill be in the bathroom."
Type leaned his head to the side to have them both glare to one another.
The half breed smiled wide.
Nodding, he departed.
Types eyes fell a bit thinking.
Could you...with a half breed?
Could you have a one night stand?
Without tharn, type knew his body was craving for sex but....could he?
Gulping, he turned his body slightly to see the half breed nod, with a giant grin to go into the bathroom.
Types lips parted.
Who are you saving yourself for type? It would be just physical, no emotional attachments.
Breathing heavily, type nodded.
Just a one time thing, get your frustration out.
His body turned a bit, but his hand went behind him to grip the counter.
Another emotion surrounded him even though he wasent feeling anything other then anger from.before.
He felt scared to death.
Scanning, around it wasent his emotion it felt like someone else's.
Type hung his head looking down.
Biting his bottom lip, type left the bar.
Outside he walked slowly with his head hung.
He had his hands in his pockets, eyes darted.
Type could not believe for a moment he actually considered having a one night stand with a half breed he did not know.
What the hell is wrong with you type!
This is not you.
Coming to a complete stop.
Type looked up to the sky, taking deep breathes.
Staying there for a moment, he couldn't take this anymore.
Type then paced home.
At home type laid on his back looking above him at a syringe.
It was an emotional blocker, tharn would use. Type had no clue what it would do to him but he was tired of feeling.
Taking a deep breathe he placed the needle into his arm to inject the serum in.
Dropping it to the floor, types body quivered, his head leaned up, breathing erratically. His hands balled into fists to the sides.
Types body soon relaxed.
Opening his eyes he looked around, leaning his head to the side he saw his vampire version standing with arms folded across there chest, looking down at type.
"Such a pathetic half breed..."
Type then watched them crumble before his eyes.
Shifting to his side type felt nothing.
He was nothing more then an empty shell of a boy.
For the first time in 3 weeks he was able to shut his eyes and sleep without a care in the world.