taming the half breed

After a long warm shower, type only in his boxers and shorts, went instantly too his phone.
His eyes narrowed, type shook his head slightly.
Asshole, vampire. I told you i miss you and i receive no text message back.
Such a prick.
Slamming the phone onto the side table by the bed. Type needed too keep busy before going too sleep. He was fuming. Going near, he took off his bedding too the side in complete.
Walking towards the pile, he grabbed it too take it downstairs, to the Landry room too put them in the washer.
Woofy went to type barking. He smiled peering down.
"See, someone needs too go for a walk."
"Bark bark."
He signed still a bit peeved by tharn not texting him back.
Gathering the leash, he went through the living room, to the closet near by grabbing a jacket.
Outside they went for a small walk, type was regretting sending that text. I start too be open with him about what i feel and i still don't get a text back. Why didn't he text me back? What is he doing over there? Maybe, i should have...
Type shivered. He hated that house and what he saw while being there.
He could not believe lamai allowed vampires too feed in the open like that.
Woofy pulled type a bit, to do his business.
After they walked back, type took off the leash once inside and took off the jacket.
In the kitchen, he washed his hands and went back too the laundry room to gather new bedding.
Going through the living room, up the stairs, he threw the bedding down, on top he fixed it about, gritting his teeth. He signed heavily. Tharn...are you with another...is that why.
Then his body froze.
He was on standing near the edge looking down at the bedding, when he felt familiar cold hands wrap themselves around him.
Type smirk.
Turning his head to the side, him.and tharn looked too one another, eyes darted.
"I've....missed you too my half breed."
Types lips parted, he looked lustfully at tharn.
He chuckled a bit.
"So....you got my text?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Yes. That's why I'm here."
Type rose his eye brows.
He laughed.
"I've got you so whipped." He smiled playfully.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Then something felt off for type. Why aren't you ravishing me tharn? They stood there not moving, tharn needed to tell type of that Kiss.
Missing tharn and feeling like a complete asshole and idiot.
Type brought up his hand, wrapped it about Tharns neck pulling him to types lips. Tharns lips parted.
You need too tell him tharn....you need...too.
Tharn felt the Emotion of disgrace but he couldn't stop himself from.indulging.
Type successfully pulled tharns cold lips too his warmth, to open his mouth with his tongue to swirl it about.
Even though it had only been 3 days they were missing each other like mad.
Tharn un wrapped too place a hand in types shorts going straight to his erection too begin stroking while his other hand wrapped itself around his throat gently. Type moaned into the kiss.
Oddly, tharns lips felt weird at first but it then felt normal.
Tharn parted for them too look at each other in hunger.
"I've really missed you type."
Type smiled.
Later the two were undressed, tharn back too the wall, type straddled, he pinned tharns hands to either side of his head to the wall, intertwined. Even though tharn wanted too go his full speed he went slow. He wanted too savor being connect with him.
"Aaaaaah tharn....you feel so good inside of me...mmmm"
Tharn leaned his head back, watching type grind himself up and down tharns length doing most of the work. Type had his head hung, enjoying every minute.
"I've missed you type, mmm your warmth feels so good....your gonna make me cum. Better cum with me."
Type nodded He was close.
"Nnnn so good tharn! You feel harder them nnn normal mmmm"
"Mmmm caz I've missed you and your..."
Tharn gritted his teeth has he filled the cavity in full. Type then came all over tharns stomach. Not caring type laid himself on.tharns stomach, head leaned to the side, arms laid limply to his sides. Tharn wrapped his arms around types body.
"Fuck tharn....maybe you need to go away more often...that felt..."
Type smiled breathing a bit heavy trying too catch his breathe. He didn't feel weak, just a bit tired.
Tharn shook his head.
"I....don't want too leave you again."
Type nodded.
Tharn looked forward. He needed too tell type.
"I....have a question tharn?"
"Mmm?"
"Why....haven't you texted me?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Well, in part...i got very busy."
Feeling tharns body seem to tense. Type moved his head, too place his chin on his stomach looking at him with questions in his eyes.
"What....is the other part?"
"I....talked too Kris."
Type gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes.
"We talked type. For....maybe 2 seconds....He... Kissed me."
Types eyes went wide, a deep growl erupted from his chest.
His eyes went down darting, he was processing this information. Type knew he wasent being honest with tharn about meeting with a half breed but....He didn't kiss him. Nor did type met up with tine.
Type shook his head.
"Your...an asshole! We just....and now you decide too tell me!"
With his speed, he got up trying to leave, tharn was not having it. With tharns speed, he grabbed type by his wrist pulled him down to bring his legs around types body.
Tharn was able to wrap one arm around types and place a hand over his mouth. Type thrashed about pissed and livid tharn would do this. However, tharn had enough of type running away.
For 5 minutes type tried to get out of the hold but to no avail.
Knowing he couldn't, he calmed down, breathing heavily, fuming.
Tharn leaned his head back looking forward.
"Are.....you calm now?"
Type scoffed angerly.
Fucking asshole prick bastard when i get out of this!
"Type....kris has a half breed he loves."
Types body flinched.
"Mmmm?"
Tharn decided to tell type a half truth not devolving everything. Not till he knew what he was going to do.
"Type....him and i needed too talk. He....was making sure he no longer wanted me. It came out of no where. When he tried too do it again...i slammed him against a wall, threating him once i learned of his half breed."
Type signed.
Tharn moved his hand off types mouth to wrap it about his body. His head leaned. To the side, eyes darted.
"Your...still a prick. Could have told me before we..."
Tharn held Type tighter.
" i was then you.."
Type looked immediately at tharn with narrowed eyes.
"Could have told me to stop tharn?"
Tharn looked too type.
There eyes darted.
"How could i?"
Type looked down, taking a deep breathe.
"Let....go of me tharn."
He gritted his teeth.
Type pushed himself off to go to the other side, near tharn, sitted criss cross, head hung, eyes narrowed, looking at his fingers.
"Only....2 seconds? No tongue no having..."
A growl erupted from tharns chest.
Type slightly smirked.
"Well, to be honest here. I....did something kind of secretive when you were away."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Mmm?"
"I.....met with a half breed that...does not like himself."
"And?"
Type shrugged.
"And nothing...we talked and we will again next month."
"Tharn nodded.
"Did....it help you?"
"A bit...i think being with you, talking to them and figuring things out for myself....in time i should be over this. I've...come too terms what flows through my veins. I....know i...."
He looked up at tharn.
"Since....your discretion, i won't say those words for a bit more."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Even though it wasent my fault?"
"You shouldn't have met up with him tharn. So yes, in part it is your fault."
Type then leaned forward wrapping his arms around tharns neck, looking down at his lips.
"Nothing else happened? Right?"
"No type, nothing else happened."
Tharn lied. Well, not physically.
Type nodded.
He looked up there eyes darted.
"Well, tharn....we're...not done yet. I need two more days worth."
He smiled.
Tharn looked to type wide eyed.
This was new. Did he only talk to that half breed?
Moving his head down, type placed his lips on tharns.
Then He pulled him down for another hard, rough, sensual, passionate round.
Type was trying something new, forgiveness, but tomorrow there would be a punishment for tharn. Tonight all he wanted was his love.