your mine now

Type went home after visiting a vampiric library. He was reading up on blood. It took everything for him to go there, being a half breed it was looked down upon. He was happy no one had been there.
Type then looked up after finishing his 5th vile of blood. He gulped. It was An hour before midnight.
He had a plan but he was beyond nervous about it.
After he finished his food, type got up to put his dishes away. Hesitating with his arms to the counter, he looked outside, breathing calmly.
"You need to go type."
Taking a huge deep breathe he didn't know what would happen but he had to lay everything on the line.
What krit said resonated with him. Tharn loved you, he left his drama from his past to put it to the side to help you, tharn is hurting and you need him to stop this medication.
Even if he won't give you another chance, tharn needed to stop the medication.
Finding courage type turned around, by the door he put on his shoes and jacket.
He hesitated with his hand to the door to clutch his heart.
Type knew there was a chance tharn wouldn't talk to him, type knew they were over but he couldn't and wouldn't let tharn do this to himself.
"Your not worth anything type. You need to get him to stop!"
Type gritted his teeth trying not to cry.
"For tharn."
Taking a deep breathe he left to walk to tharns house.
Getting to tharns he stared up at the window to his bedroom. Type was in love with tharn but after what he did, type knew he was not worthy of tharns love.
You need to help him. Its not about you.
Looking around type didn't see kusas car, type hoped he wasent there. Even if he was type didn't care. He was going to leave all his cards on the table.
Stepping forward he looked up to jump catching the edge of the roof. Then he climbed up to crotch himself by the window. The drapes were open, type looked but saw nothing.
Memories of there indiscretions played in types head.
Don't. Don't get hard.
Gritting his teeth, his eyes looked to the left to see tharn coming out of his bathroom, he had only sweat pants on. Types lips parted.
Then he saw tharn eyeing his closet with no expression.
He took a step forward too freeze.
Type had given the window a quick rap.
He started to breathe heavily when tharn didn't move. Type could see him balling his fists.
Whatever he does don't leave type.
Type nervously gave another knock.
Tharn rolled his shoulders back.
Type had to take a few calming breathes.
Then his eyes looked to the right, the window was slightly open.
With his finger he opened it.
Type slowly went in side.
He gulped.
Then he turned around to close the window. When he turned around he winced in pain.
Tharn was right in front of him putting his hand around his throat. Tharn had his head cocked to the side with narrowed eyes. Type kept his arms limply to the side.
"You have some fucking nerve to be in my house half breed!"
Then he gave his throat a squeeze.
"Mmm" type choked.
He brought up his hands to put them on tharns.
Feeling types touch, tharns lips parted. He needed to take his medication.
Then he pushed him back, stepping away he kept his eyes on type.
He had bent over with his arms to his throat coughing.
Tharn stepped forward to push type by the shoulder, with one hand, back against the window.
Type leaned his head slightly back.
"Get out!"
Then tharn turned around when he felt a surge of withdrawal.
Type put his arms behind him to grip the window railing. He knew what he was going to do.
Say it Type. Stop him!
"I..." He flichened.
Tharn stopped.
"I.."
God damn it Type. Just say it!
Then he switched tactics.
"I know your taking something to turn into the rest of them. Why?"
"It is not your concern."
"You are different from them. Don't let what happened with us change who you are."
Tharn laughed darkly.
"I am a vampire, you disgusting half breed."
Type twitched.
You've said worse.
Breathing out Type walked forward slowly.
"Dont."
Type hesitated but took another deep breathe to then keep walking towards him. Reaching tharn he put his hand to his shoulder. Tharn cracked his neck.
"You are worth more then this. Please stop taking..."
Then with his speed tharn grabbed types hand roughly, to turn to him.
Type leaned his head slightly back.
Tharn looked to him with narrowed hate filled eyes.
Then he gave his hand a squeeze.
Type winced.
"You have no right to say shit! You shouldn't even be here! Get the fuck out!"
Then he pushed type back.
Type rubbed his hand, he breathed heavily but he kept his eyes on tharn.
Was he too far gone?
Type you have to say it? Help him!
Bring him back!
"Leave now!" Tharn said through gritted teeth.
Type held his ground.
"No."
Tharn raised his eyes brow.
"No?"
"Should i shove you out the window then!"
Then he took a step forward.
Type gulped.
"Because of you and these fucking emotions, you made me feel, i can't leave my room! Because of you i am on this medication! You have no right to be here!"
Then tharn gripped types throat.
"Mmmm"
Type put his hands to his wrist and forearm.
"You were nothing but a mistake! We were nothing but stupidity at its finest! Get the hell out of my life."
Then he pushed type away.
Shaking his head he turned to go take his medication.
Type hung his head.
"Tharn...."
He said quietly.
Tharn stopped again.
"I love you."
Tharns eyes widen then he looked back at type.
With his speed tharn grabbed him by the wrist to throw him on the bed.
On his back tharn hovered over him to place his hand to his throat half choking him.
Type put his hands to his.
"Bullshit!"
Type shook his head.
"Its...its not...." He half chocked.
"What the hell are you type? Why are you doing this to me!"
Types eyes darted.
"That...."
He squeezed his eyes shut from the pain. Tharn let go slightly.
Type took a breathe.
Then he re opened he's eyes.
"That day i thought you did nothing for us but.....krit told me what you did."
Tharns head cocked to the side.
"I am sorry. I am so sorry for everything i said that day."
Tharn felt another surge then he looked sideways to the closet. Types eyes darted back and Forth.
"Tharn, please don't take the medication."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I love you tharn. Please come back to me."
Type shakily brought up a hand to place it on tharns cheek. He grabbed it to pin it to the side of his head.
Type breathed in heavily.
"You and i should never have happened."
Type gulped his heart sank.
"I am a vampire type."
Type shook his head.
"You are tharn. I don't care that you are a vampire. If you give me another chance, i want to introduce you to my mother has my....boyfriend."
Tharns eyes widen.
"You....would introduce me.... too your..."
Tharn smiled.
Then a surge went through him.
He let go of type to look again to his closet has he kneeled on the bed.
Type got slowly up.
"Feeling withdrawals?" He questioned.
"I need...too..."
Type took a breathe in. The he brought his thumb to his mouth to bite it.
Tharn looked directly to him questionally.
Type brought up his thumb for tharn to take it.
"Type..i..."
Type leaned closer his eyes on tharns.
"Trust me."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I can't make this choice for you. Its either me or the medication."
"You choose tharn."
Tharns lips parted.
Then He brought types thumb to his mouth. They both glared at each other.
"I chose you."
Then he put his thumb in his mouth to lick his blood.
Types heart thumped happily in his chest. Something he hadent felt in days.
Then tharn moved his thumb out of his mouth, with his other hand he brought it up to wrap it around types neck leaning him to a kiss.
They both opened there mouths to lather there tongues on one another in a passionate dance.
Then tharn leaned type down.
Type missed this.
They passionately and roughly kissed.
Then tharn moved his mouth to types neck.
"Aaaah ttharn. Mmmm make love to me."
Tharn leaned up to look down at type they both glared at each other.
Then he leaned closer to types face. Type breathed heavily with anticipation.
"You know im going to render you unconscious...right?"
Type smiled then he looked down to take his hands to his pants to slide them down.
Tharn smiled.
Later they were both naked, tharn didn't even try to thrust Slow. They were in a close embrace on there sides has tharn from behind thrusted his full speed into type. Tharn had one arm wrapped around his neck. The other they had intertwined on the bed.
Types other hand was to his member jerking himself off.
The extra blood type consumed was helping but his body was starting to go weak.
"Aaaaah ttharn! So good!"
"Mmmm half breed. Ive missed this and mmmm you."
He pulled his arm from type to put his hand to his neck making him move his face towards his for a wet kiss.
They moaned into there mouths.
"Aaah tell be again type"
He said between kisses.
"Mmmm i love you."
Then tharn leaned his head back to put his forehead on his.
Tharn squeezed his fingers between types.
"Mmmm im close ttharn! Aaaaah"
"Mmm you gonna cum?"
Type nodded.
Then he started to thrust into his hand with the last of his strength.
"Mmmm your mine half breed?"
"Aaaah im yours."
"You love me?"
"Aaah god... Mmmm"
Tharn somehow was thrusting harder and quicker into type hitting his sweet spot over and over.
"Type?"
"Aaah im gonna....cccum! Aare you going to ccum mmmm with me?"
"Aah yes half breed squeeze your ass."
Type did just that.
"Mmm so tight."
"Mmm i....i...love you tharn."
Then they both came and hard.
A little later type was to his stomach with his head on his arms leaning it to the side.
Tharn laid to his side with a smile watching type breathe and sleep so peacefully. His emotions were slowly coming back.
Then he brought his hand up to stroke types cheek.
"Your mine now half breed. I hope your prepared."