world of vampires

Tharn went straight too his room, un packing, types mother and her pain resonated in his mind.
There has too be something i can do too resolve this.
Going back and forth tharn unloaded his clothes too stop in the middle of the room looking down at his phone.
His mother texted him.
Nodding he took his leave.
In her business room, tharn closed the door too peer down with disgust.
Lamai was feeding on a human.
Taking her canines out, she looked to tharn.
"Mmm you must be thirsty."
She had her hand to the humans throat pushing her forward, she whimpered.
Tharn didn't even look.
"No. I'm fine."
Lamai rolled her eyes.
She pushed the girl down.
"You've fulfilled your purpose. Leave."
The girl quickly got up and left.
Tharn shook his head has he moved aside and then sat down.
Lamai stepped backwards to lean herself on the desk looking too tharn.
"You...have the blood viles for me correct?"
She nodded.
"Don't know why Yourll drink that but pass up the real thing."
"Mmm let's get down too business."
"Let's."
2 hours went by and they went over private matters about clients they could not discuss over the phone.
Tharn brought out his phone to check for any messages from type. None.
Placing it back, lamai's eyes narrowed.
"So...how are you two fairing?"
He shrugged.
"Fine. We should only discuss business matters."
She cocked her head too the side.
"Rather you like it or not i am your mother tharn. I would like too know how that half breed is treating you."
Tharn looked with an expressionless face towards his mother.
"It is fine. Now we need too discuss this one client...."
Lamai gritted her teeth.
She wished too know of anything that she could use too tear them apart. Lamai had looked into type. There was nothing that would advance her in this life. Since his father went too jail there was nothing worth wild from this half breed.
Another 5 hours, they parted.
Has tharn went too the kitchen, he was ravengous.
Lamai pulled her phone out too call kris.
In the kitchen, tharn poured the 2 viles into one cup consuming.with his back to the counter he pulled out his phone. Still nothing. Tharn rolled eyes eyes.
Fucking half breed, don't you miss me?
Unknown too tharn, type kept messaging him all day.but would not hit send. He didn't want to seem disparate.
Looking too his phone, tharn gulped the last of the blood hard. Placing his phone back inside his pocket, he turned slightly too place his cup too the counter too turn back eyeing kris who came in.
He was on the other side with a slight smirk, body leaned too the other counter.
They both placed there arms over there chest.
"Kris..."
"Tharn."
Minutes in silence seemed too tick by.
"Is....there a point why you are here?"
Kris shrugged.
"Business with your mother."
Kris leaned away stepping towards tharn.
Tharns eyes narrowed, they stood inches from one another.
"What....do you want kris?"
Kris looked down to bring up his hands to either side of tharns waist.
Tharns eyes widen.
Instantly he grabbed kris by his throat, holding him mid air.
"What the hell do you think your doing?"
Kris smiled darkly.
"You may be with that half breed tharn. Both you and i know it won't last. You should try a vampire, were better in more ways then one."
Tharn erupted a growl from his chest and threw kris to the wall, hand still wrapped around his throat and a hand to the wall close too his head.
"Now you listen too me you son of a bitch! I am happy with my half breed. What you and i had is over and done with. I never felt anything for you, ever."
Kris gritted his teeth, then he raised an eye brow, trying harder.
"You should try a real vampire tharn not that thing...you have no idea what you are missing out on tharn. Our kind together is nothing compared too what you have experienced with that half breed."
Kris leaned his head forward trying too place his lips on tharn. His eyes narrowed in anger.
Tharn backed off eyeing kris who wore a dark smile.
"Has long has I'm here. Stay the fuck away from me."
Turning he left in anger.
Kris looked down, shaking his head.
His eyes widen, hearing a heart beat.
Peering his eyes up zhan was there hearing the whole thing.
Gasping when there eyes met he ran back too the room.
Kris rolled his eyes. Why is he out!
Pacing away, he went to his half breed.
Tharn went too his room slamming the door.
What the hell!
Breaking first, tharn went to sit on his bed, back too the head board looking at his phone calling type. He needed the distraction.
"Hello?"
"Your an asshole half breed. No "i miss you" texts?"
Type smiled, laying down on his back on his bed playing with tharns heart necklace.
"Its only been 12 hours, I'm about too go too bed. Your so clingy."
Tharn smiled.
"What did you do today? Better have eaten and drinken your viles."
Type smiled wide.
"Yes. I did 3 times and drank only 5 viles. Without you i feel more half breed then vampire."
He chuckled.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Did you go too class?"
"Mmm boring it was. Helped qui for a bit then came home. Been taking care of woofy and..."
Type hesitated. Should i tell tharn about the half breed? Shaking his head, he decided against it.
"And....what?"
"Took a shower and now I'm talking too you....What have you've been up too?"
Tharn peered his eyes to the side.
Deciding not too tell type he told him the other.
"Nothing.been discussing private matters. An idiot like you wouldn't understand."
He chuckled.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Prick! And here i thought of doing something nice for you. Forget it."
Tharn rose an eye brow in interest.
"Do what?"
"No...your being a prick."
"Type?...." Tharn taunted.
Type looked down too his hard on.
He breathed heavily into the phone receiver.
"Mmmm I'm....hard just by talking too you."
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm so am i. See you miss me."
Type bit his lip.
"You think that."
"Mmm i do. Are you fantasizing about me going down too suck your cock?"
Types twitched in excitement.
"Uuum..."
"Take your hand down there type. I wish too hear you cum."
Type moved his body to the wall, legs straight, he placed the necklace to the side of him.
"Only....if i can hear you cum has well."
Tharn smiled wide, too take his hand down to unzip his pants taking his erection out stroking his length.
"Mmm im stroking myself thinking of me ripping off your clothes too take my tongue to your nipple tasting."
Type moaned.
He took his hand down too whip out his hard on stroking his length closing his eyes.
"Aaaaah tharn."
Tharn smiled.
"My tongue is now on your head, licking it about."
They both stroked there lengths quick.
"Aaaaah are you going to suck me hard?"
"Mmm yes...my hardest."
Type hung his head getting close.
"Fffuck! You aren't even in me and im about too...are.....you?"
"Yes my half breed....your going too make me explode my seed all over....are you going too swallow?"
Type moaned heavily.
"Aaaaaah i will....i willl....I'm gonna....cum with me tharn!"
Tharn stroked his length with his full speed.
"Mmm cum for me my half breed."
That did it. They both came in unison.
Type laid to his side breathing heavily.
"Even 200 miles away and you can still make me cum."
He chuckled.
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm i love you my half breed."
Types lips parted He took the phone from his ear to look at it with a smile mouthing "i love you too and miss you."
"Idiot. Ill....see you in 5 days. Be safe."
Type hung up looking a the phone to the side of him with a smile. Then he gritted his teeth should have told him.
Sighing, type got up too take a shower before bed.
Tharn smiled wide placing the phone too the side table.
Then he grimanced.
Should have told the half breed about kris being here and what he did.
Groaning, he also got up too take a shower.
Only 5 more days tharn. 5 more days.