receiving answers

By Sunday at 3 type was sitting at the table awaiting zhan. He said Saturday he would be able to make it. Zhan stated he was only 100 miles away.
Since type texted him, type had stayed away from tharn in complete. When after work. He went home to find tharn in the shower. Feeling those emotions and the hyper sensitivity, he took tharns lap top down stairs to also write a note leaving it on the bathroom door stating they needed a break but for tharn too just stay away from type but stay in.the house, don't leave.
In essance type was hoping a break might help, it didn't. If he even smelled tharns aroma he would want to pounce. However, tharn kept away staying at other parts of the house.
It was a miserable time for type. Even more miserable for tharn. He had to hear type relief himself up the stairs and not be able too take part in it. It made tharn learn of a new emotion: annoyance.
So Sunday came about, type didn't tell tharn, he just left.
With his nail he scratched the top of the table.
Peering his eyes up, zhan nodded with a smile.
Type didn't know why but there was just something about zhan. He always seemed so happy.
Sitting they talked in pleasantries.
"So.....you two...reached that one level?"
Zhan nodded.
"Mmm about a year ago."
"How....long did it last?"
Zhan smirked.
"Til recently."
"So....took a year?"
Zhan nodded.
Type looked to the side. That made him feel irritated.
"In the beginning, we didn't know what it was til another vampire gave us a clue."
"How did it happen to you type?"
"Mmm i....talked to my mother then went to see my vampire then this happened."
Zhan nodded.
"What about you?"
"Mmm i....was going too leave."
Types eyes open wide he looked back to zhan.
"Leave?"
"Yes.....my vampire....was going too with another....He was being forced too. I told him if he did id leave. After some things we left and when we got home, i.... don't know how to explain it....i felt just overly sensitive then...."
Zhan looked down ears turned red.
Type raised an eye brow.
"He was....with another?"
Zhan bit his lip.
"I....don't really want too go into that. He didn't....we barly left the um......cough....bedroom for 2 weeks. Had to spend a week in the hospital. That's when another vampire told us what was going on. After that we slowed, also my vampire would leave for times but we made it work."
Type nodded.
"My vampire and i just got back together.....i.....don't really want him to leave."
Zhan nodded.
"You.... and them.need to Learn control and don't over do it. Remember to fed on food and blood, you should be fine."
Type nodded.
"Why.....do you think this happens?"
"I've been told it is because we have come to except what we are, what they are and our relationship with them. I.....still don't like what i am.....didn't really have a choice but.....i wouldn't have it any other way. How i see it, i have more time with him."
Type nodded.
"But a year? Is there anything i can do to speed it up?"
Zhan shook his head.
"I....don't really think you can. Its a process you have to let it happen."
Type signed.
"Its.....just a hassle for me. That....is not all i want."
Zhan nodded.
"I know....been there. My vampire loved it....still does but we limit it."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"I know when it happened too me it.....was kind of bad....has we left the house....He smelled another on me....my vampire thought this was because of them..."
Zhan rolled his eyes.
"However, the vampire who gave us information was very helpful. Now everything is better. Even though my vampire won't say he loves me.....i know now he does."
"Mmm do you think this could also stem from them being our firsts and only?"
Zhan looked down at his cupped hands.
"Mmm maybe, but its not that, i don't think. It's all about realization, exception and love."
Type smiled.
Even though type wouldn't say it too tharn he did in fact love him.
"Mmm but....i still don't like the vampiric side of me."
Zhan nodded.
"Neither do i but....you've accepted it a bit more after your talk with your mother right?"
Type nodded.
"I accepted it more when i drove home with my vampire. Without being what i am, we might not have stayed together if i was still mortal."
"Mmm"
"Type....don't worry do everything in moderation. Itll work out. I promise"
"Do.....you think maybe it would go away if you.....turned maybe into one of them?"
Zhans eyes Widen.
"I....honestly don't know."
Type looked down.
"I'm....just thinking out loud. Its not something i really have thought about. Also my vampire wants me has a half breed."
Zhan gave a smile.
"Has does mine."
Then Both there eyes went to zhans phone. He made a face.
"Mmm my.time is up."
"Zhan, you really need to have him let you have more of a life."
Zhan stood taking a look at the name kris.
He smiled wide.
"The way my life is now.....it works for us." "Til next time. Take care of yourself type."
He nodded watching zhan leave.
Type looked back too the table a bit in.frustration. a fucking year!
In his car he drove home, in. silence. This was a bit of a mind boggle. There had to be a way too speed it up. Tharn told him he couldn't even fed from him.til, this ended for the fact the vampire type may make his appearance.
"Mmmm a year without tharns blood."
Type made a face. Other then sex that was another way they connected.
Parked to the side he eyed the house.
He didn't want tharn to have to leave. Type didn't want to leave. Then what should i do? I.can't just keep this up....
Also, this was distracting type to find out what tharn was hiding.
Taking a deep breathe he got out of the car to walk in.
Taking his shoes off, he walked to the desk too place his car keys in a bowl. His eyes widen. Tharn was too his back, inhaling.
With his speed, tharn spun type around placing his hand to his throat, looking at him with piercing blue eyes.
Type brought up his hands to wrap.them around his wrists.
"What the hell tharn!"
Tharns eye brows furrowed.
"Exactly type! What the hell! You leave and come back smelling of another half breed!"
Type gulped. He had too close his eyes, only thing he wanted too do was pounce.
All type could think at that moment was, fuck!