unraveling the truth

Kris followed tharn too a room in the back of the house he was not made aware of. Tharn stood too the entrance, kris walked about, they eyed one another.
Tharn motioned with his head for kris to go inside. He looked forward. Think of zhan. Get this over with quickly.
Once inside, tharn turned the light on and locked the door. Kris peered his eyes around. There was nothing inside only a light that hung above. The room had no windows, grey and small.
Interesting place too... Kris thought.
Tharn stepped too Kris, who was under a delusion of why tharn brought him there.
Turning, quick, with his speed, kris placed his mouth on tharn, with a picture of zhan in his mind. His lips pulled down. He did not for one second enjoy this. The second is the only time he received. Tharn was flabbergasted, kris would do such a thing.
Another second passed and he had his hand tightly gripped around kris throat throwing him to the wall.
Kris looked to tharn confused by this action. His hands land limply too his side's has tharn looked too him with narrowed angery eyes.
"What the hell do you think you are doing? Especially when you just....with that half breed."
Kris kept up with the charade.
"That half breed means nothing too me tharn. Just a blood bank. I told you. I am just using him for a good time. Can't always wait for you."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Taking out his burner phone, with his free hand, he was going too call kris's bluff, regarding the half breed.
Tharn looked down opening the phone. Kris looked too it confused.
"Who...are you calling?"
Tharn shrugged.
"I know every vampire phone number in this place kris. If you really do not care for that half breed, i will find one who will."
Kris face went expressionless.
Tharn dialed then placed it too his ear, looking to the side. Kris had enough.
Taking his hands, too tharns wrist he got out of his hold to push him roughly back, grabbing the phone in the process.
Tharn watched with a smirk.
Kris eyes darted. Tharn didn't call anyone.
A deep growl erupted from kris chest. He threw the phone, breaking it in pieces, turning his body to look at it, eyes darted.
"You and your mother are the same."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Never compare me to her."
Kris scoffed.
"Why shouldn't i? You both use people for your personal gain."
Kris looked angerly at tharn.
"I did that because i know you care for the half breed. So why are you trying to be with me?"
Kris gritted his teeth looking down.
He had to keep up with the charade.
"Haven't....you once wondered what being with a vampire would be like?"
He smirked, not looking at tharn.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"In truth....no. I have my half breed. You have yours. Why are you trying to be with me kris?"
Kris looked up, peering his eye around.
"Mmm i think you are lying to yourself tharn."
With his speed, he went right up to tharn, placing his hands too his waist, looking down.
"Your the one who took me here. I'm sure i know why."
Kris tried again too kiss tharn, but he was prepared. He moved his body too the side too push kris who landed to his stomach to the wall, Tharn moved under the light. Standing a few feet from him.
"I brought you here because this is the only room in this house, that i know of, she wouldn't, couldn't use too listen. I want the whole truth out of you kris. Or Unforententally, i will use the only leverage i have. It will be zhan who will suffer."
Kris opened his eyes wide, gritted his teeth, erupted a growl from his chest.
He turned too look at tharn, baring his canines, back too the wall.
"If you lay one finger on him. Ill go after your half breed Type."
They looked to each other in anger.
Tharn relaxed first.
"That is not something i want too do kris. I need you too tell me everything. This is the time."
Kris wrapped his arms around his chest, taking his eyes down.
"It....stays between us?"
"Depends on what you say. However, make you a promise. I will not say a word to Lamai."
Kris nodded.
"Your....mother has been pushing me to date you since i was 15. I have no desire or feelings for you tharn, never have."
Tharns eyes widen.
"Why?"
"At first, it was because of my family name. However, when they found out of my life choice too be with that half breed. Ive been exiled. My name has been tarnished. I honestly don't give two shits. Never have. Then when. You decided to really get involved with your half breed, your mother decided to use my....human....at the time.... against me....time and time again."
Tharn looked sullenly at kris.
"Your mother does not want a half breed in her family tharn. Before when he had his father, she didn't mind, now that he went too jail, type is nothing to her. She will do what she must too get rid of him. When the 6 months of you two living together, becomes public knowledge she will try too break you two apart before that."
Tharn looked to the ground, eyes darted.
"Is....that all?"
Kris nodded.
"I need to think about all you have told me. I....want you to keep up with this plan of you trying to bed me while i think of what i will do."
Kris looked up head cocked too the side.
"Your mother is not stupid tharn."
He nodded.
"I know. Try to stay away from here with your half breed. Make sure he is not alone."
Kris nodded.
"We...will need to meet in 2 months time. By then i should have something."
Then tharn uttered his phone number, kris added to his head.
He turned too go to the door hesitating.
"I....do apologize for this tharn."
He signed.
"This is is not your doing but hers. However, a fight will occur with my half breed when i tell him you kissed me."
Kris rolled his eyes.
"It was a 2 second kiss. Why would you tell him?"
"My....relationship is rocking enough without adding too it.honesty will be what keeps us together, stronger."
Kris looked to the side.
"Tharn? May i asked one personal question?"
Tharn turned his head slightly too the side.
"Has your half breed, Ever, made you go into a deep sleep?"
Tharn chuckled a bit under his breathe.
Kris looked questionally at him.
Tharn left with out answering the question.
Kris stood there for a bit, deep in thought.
Leaning his back off he cautiously left.
Returning to his room, zhan was awake, blanket around his lower, sitting to the edge of the bed.
Has kris closed the door and locked it, he leaned his back to the door. Inhaling, zhan could smell another.
Zhan hung his head, gripping the sides.
"So.....you two had...."
Kris looked up rolling his eyes. This half breed and his jealousy.
With his speed, kris took off his clothes, pushed, zhan on his back to the bed, flung the blanket too the floor, lubed his member, pinned zhans writs too the side, going deep inside.
Zhan leaned his head too the side, he couldn't stop the moans.
Kris kept his eyes on zhan has his body went up and down with the friction.
"Your.....mmmmm.....your a bastard kris...to..aaaah....fuck him then do....mmmm this."
Kris smiled darkly has he thrusted his full speed.
Leaning his head down, he ran.his canines, to zhans neck.
"Ddont....don't you aaaaaah dare! Mmmm" zhan bit his bottom lip.
Kris chuckled under his breathe.
"After the conversation mmmm i just had my half breed....i will never have to lay with anyone but you."
Zhans eyes opened wide.
"Aaaaah what?"
Kris sank his teeth in consuming.
"Aaaaaah kris! Mmmmm" "pplease aaaaah tell me you two didn't.....aaaah before...before i..."
Kris took his teeth out, to let go of one of zhans writs, to wrap it around his throat, zhan instantly wrapped his hand around kris wrist, moaning loudly.
There eyes darted.
Kris rubbed his bottom lip on zhans sensually.
Zhan whimpered.
"Please.....please tell me you two....mmmmm"
Kris shook his head.
Zhan smiled wide.
They locked there lips playing a sensual passionate dance in there mouths.
Both coming in unison.
Kris laid with his back to the wall, zhan too his side, feeding upon kris wrist.
Kris looked down stroking zhans arm.
Taking his canines out, zhan placed his arm across kris torso, with pure delight.
Kris smiled.
I will never let any harm come to you my half breed. I will never lay with any one but you now. The conversation he had with tharn, kris could tell, it would lead to something good. Maybe him and zhan could get out from under lamai.
In tharns room he stood in the middle, lost in thought. What am i going too do about this?
Has he thought, his real phone went off.
Stepping to the night stand, he unlocked his phone to look.down at it, a smile crept across his face.
Type: i miss you my vampire.
Tharn peered his eyes up.
The rest of there work could be done over the phone. He also didn't want too.see his mother again, with the knowledge he just obtained.
Closing his phone, he went to his bag to pack.
I'm coming home type...my half breed.