intercepted

Tharn and type were in a black car. Kusa sat in between them keeping his hand to types neck making sure he wouldn't try to leave.
Tharn didn't know what to do. Type was fuming. He was under the impression tharn didn't truly care for him.
Why isn't he doing anything? Doesent he care that his father is hurting me?
They drove in silence.
Stopping kusa leaned over type to put his hand to the door opening it.
Pushing type out roughly tharn gritted his teeth. Staying in the car he pulled his phone out to make a quick text.
Kusa stood on the sidewalk waiting keeping a hand now on types shoulder.
Type looked to him.
"Sir, please..."
His sentance hung in the air. Kusa gave him a death glare. Type gulped then looked to the federal building.
Kusa looked to the car.
"We're waiting tharn."
Then he pressed his hand roughly to type making him groan in pain.
Tharn got out to stand by his father looking at him narrowly.
Type looked to tharn. Why won't you say anything? Why won't you help me!
Then kusa turned to push type ahead of him inside.
Tharn followed.
Walking in krit met them inside to bring up his arm for kusa to go inside a room.
Pushing type in, they both filled in.
Kusa's eyes widen.
Lamai was there with her back leaned to the desk.
Krit came in to stand by the wall after he closed the door.
Tharn gave a small smirk.
"Are you the one i talk to about this?"
"No. However, you are not going to talk to the actual person about this."
"Excuse me. Can't you smell? These two need to be punished."
"I can and you have no right to bring them here not after you and i have done the same."
Types eyes widen. Who was this woman? Was it tharns mother?
"These two are different. They are not what we used to be."
"Actually they are."
Kusa looked to tharn then type questionally.
Then he looked back to Lamai.
"There in a relationship?"
Tharn was finally about to speak but type beat him to the punch.
He looked to kusa.
"No. No were not."
Everyone looked to type.
"It was nothing but curiosity."
Tharns lips parted. Lamai looked to the half breed with narrowed eyes.
Kusa let go of type.
After what he saw of tharn and how he didn't do anything that spoke to type. Tharn was nothing but a coward and type didn't want to be with him anymore.
Type gulped.
"If there needs to be a punishment ill take it. This never should have occurred."
Tharn was in dis belief after everything they had been though, type would say such things.
"There will be no punishments. You two will be given the garlic serum." "Krit can you get two syringes?"
He nodded going to the closet retrieving two he gave one to type then tharns father. Then he went back to the wall.
Kusa was shaking his head.
"Lamai these two need to be punished. I will take the half breed to the.."
"Kusa!"
He shut his mouth.
"Do you really want to take them to him? Tharn, rather he likes it or not, is my son. I will not have an extension of me to get punished. If you take them to him i will put you and i on the line."
Kusas eyes narrowed.
"Why do you care?"
"I just told you. He is an extension of me. I only care about myself. This serum is enough. Punish him yourself when you get him home. You heard them. It was nothing...but curiosity."
Lamai knew better but she believed what the half breed said.
Kusa looked to tharn then walked closly to Lamai.
Tharn looked to type who hung his head looking at the syringe.
He didn't want any part of tharn inside of him. Type couldn't believe tharn didn't do anything to help him. To help them. He's nothing but a vampire. They only care for themselves. I was probably nothing but a meal and a good fuck to tharn. I wouldn't be surprised if him telling me "i like you" was all a lie. Type started to shake. His heart was breaking.
Tharn looked to his parents then walked to type.
Type was breathing heavily.
Just then tharn finally came to the realization of that emotion that had been nagging at him.
Feeling the pain he and type might be over made him understand what it was.
It was love.
"Type?" He whispered.
Type chewed his inner cheek.
Tharn didn't want to believe what he heard.
Types mind was made up however at that point in time.
He then put the syringe roughly into his arm.
"Type! Don't!" Tharn said in a hard tone.
Type looked to tharn with his thumb on top of the syringe about to press down, has his heart started to break and hard into his chest after everything that had been to occurring.
"I don't want your dirty filthy vampiric blood inside me anymore." He said through gritted teeth to breathe rather heavily has he looked to tharn.
Tharn looked down to dart his eyes to then ball his hands into fists to either side of himself, he flexed his jaw has he was fighting against tears.
"But....i love you."
Type scoffed.
Everyone looked to him and he looked at each one of them in anger Then to tharn who seemed to be breaking.
"Your kind can't Ever feel love! You all are nothing but walking corpses!
You... feel...nothing!"
Then he pressed the serum into his veins to then drop to the floor in pain.
Before tharn could go to type, kusa grabbed him by the wrist to look at him straight in the eye.
"You are never too have anything to do with that half breed again!"
Then he took tharn out, leaving type to quiver in unspeakable pain on the floor.