breaking the rules

Tharn was laying with his back to the tub with type sitting on top of him,with his head hung. Type kept bringing his hand to the top of the water to gather water on his finger tips too take them out a bit too let the water droplets hit making ripples.
Tharns hands were on types shoulders rubbing them.
"You're being a naughty half breed right now type."
Type smirked.
"What my mom doesent know wont hurt her."
"Also ive...."
He chewed his inner cheek.
"You what?"
Type shook his head.
He then bit his lip,leaned his head slightly back and squeezed his eyes shut.
Tharn had brought down one hand to wrap it around types torso to stroke off his cock sensually.
Type then leaned his body back onto tharns chest breathing heavily. Tharn then reached his other hand over types chest to play with his nipple.
"Mmm" type moaned.
Tharn went to his ear.
"What were you going to say type?"
Opening his eyes, with his speed he was able to turn around placing his arms on either side of tharn, looking straight at him. Tharn placed his hands to either side of the tub.
Type gave him a deep kiss, tharn reciprocated it.
Moving his tongue around he took it out for them to lick once more in the air.
Type started to go down with his eyes still on tharns.
His eyes looked to type confused.
Type took a deep breathe.
"I missed you."
Then he went under the water.
Tharns body bucked up, his head went back slightly, he gripped the tubs edges.
Tharn felt types warm mouth on his full length sucking hard.
"Fuck half breed! How are you so good at this when you barely mmmm"
He started to thrust, then he looked down when he heard bubbles. Tharn smiled.
With his speed he placed his hands under the water to retrieve a wet type.
One hand type whipped the water from his face and pushed his hair away.
Both boys kneeled on there knees in the middle of the tub.
Type cocked his head to the side confused.
"Was it not..."
Tharn placed his hand under his chin to lean his head up to place his tongue in types mouth.
Type put his hands to tharns chest.
Unlocking, tharn went to types neck then he hugged type.
"I've missed you too."
Type smiled.
After they dried themselves off they had a slow round on types bed.
Type Laid on his stomach, his head on his arms with it to the side, tharn laid too types side running his fingers up and down types back.
Looking at the clock he needed to get going.
"Type? Its getting late."
He opened his eyes to shift his head slightly up and down.
"Mmm can...you stay the night?"
Tharn smiled to shift his body slighly more to type to kiss his back.
Type smiled.
"You are just being so bad today."
Tharn gave his back a lick.
"Mmm"
Type opened his eyes, breathing heavily.
"Mmm tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Since this Monday your going too...start...."
Then type bit his lip.
Tharn had sensually brought his hand down to run his finger up and down types hole, teasing.
"Mmm ttharn! I'm trying too... Aaaah"
Type bent his back up allowing tharn to stroke off his member.
Type squeezed his hands into fists moaning into the quiet room.
Since tharn went slow type wasent too weak. He could go another round.
Also tharn could stay, his father let go a bit more control over him when he found out Tharn was going to go out with a vampire woman.
"If you want me too stay. Ill stay half breed."
Tharn brought his head up to lick types ear lobe.
"Aaaah tharn!"
Type had to pinch himself so he wouldn't get swept away, he was trying to ask tharn something.
With his some what speed he was able to hop on tharn pinning his wrists to the side of him.
They glared at each other.
Type took a deep breathe.
His mind went fuzzy when he saw tharns throat.
Type was going to break another rule.
Leaning his head down he couldn't stop.
His canines went down and he pierced tharns flesh.
Tharn moaned.
"Breaking every rule i see." He chuckled.
Type took his mouth off only consuming a bit.
He moved up a bit going to tharns ear.
"Tell me your mine vampire."
Tharns eyes opened wide.
With his speed he took one wrist out from types hand to spit into it, lubing his cock he went straight in thrusting his half speed.
"Aaaah god!"
Type moaned heavily.
Tharns hands went to grip types back and types went to either side of his head.
"Fuck so!! Aaaah fuck me tharn!"
Tharn then took his hands from types back to place them on either side of types face bringing him up.
Type moaned heavily.
They glared at each other.
"I'm yours half breed."
Then with tharns speed he pushed type down to hover over him.
Type wrapped his legs around tharns waist while he thrusted his full speed into his cavity.
One hand had types arms into one above his head the other was wrapped around his throat softly.
Types body went up and down with the friction.
"Aaah so fucking amazing!"
Type breathed heavily in and out.
"Mmm ttharn your going to make me cum!"
Tharn smiled.
He leaned his head down to type to lick his bottom then upper lip.
Type tried to kiss him back but tharn leaned away still thrusting in full.
He's eye brows furrowed in confusion.
"Tell me type. Tell me your mine."
Tharn bent his head down to types chest to lick his nipple then sucked it hard.
"Aaaah fuck!"
He then moved his head up to types neck to draw a line with his canine to lick up the blood that poured out.
Type leaned his head to the side.
"I'm so cclose! Aaah ttharn."
Tharn started to thrust slower.
"Tell me type. If you want me to make you cum, then...
"Aaah im yours tharn! Dont you dare stop...mmmm"
Tharn went up to types mouth lathering his tongue with his, thrusting once more his full speed.
Tharn moved his hands to place them into types to intertwine they're fingers on either side of his head.
With a quiver type came, quivering he closed his rectum tightly Around tharn and then he came filling his seed into type.
They kept kissing a little bit afterward, then tharn went to his neck leaving kisses.
Type lolled his head to the side his eyes slightly were opened.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
"In two weeks...when we...have a week break...will...you go on a date with me?"
Tharn stopped kissing to move his head up to look at type.
Type gulped then lolled his head to looked at tharn breathing heavily.
Tharn smiled.
"You are very surprising type."
Leaning down he placed his tongue back in his mouth, he started to thrust once more.
Type moaned into his mouth.
Then he unlocked there kiss, staring at each other Type raised an eye brow.
Tharn licked his lips.
"Yes ill go on a date with you half breed."
Type smiled wide.
He then leaned his head up to kiss tharn in full while they went into another round.