hidden secerts

Early about 630am, type was driving his car with very tinted windows too tharns birthday destination.
Types eyes kept peering over, feeling a bit frustrated. Tharn, in the passenger seat was typing away on his computer.
Type shook his head.
"Why.....did you bring that?"
Tharns eyes darted.
"Still need too work.....i pay half the bills type."
Type rolled his eyes.
"You think....."
Then he placed his lips in a hard line.
Tharns eyes peered up and looked to type who kept his forward.
"Think what?"
He shook his head, taking one hand off the wheel he placed it in tharns intertwining them.
"We....promised each other last night. No fighting.... especially on your birthday."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
With a sign, he went back too his work.
Type held a secret about the money tharn gives him. He places it in a bank, so anytime tharn will need money type can just give it back. With his jobs he can pay for everything. The only thing he allows tharn too pay for is his own clothes.
Cocking his head too the side, type couldn't wait too reveal all the surprises for tharn.
The last couple of days had been very busy. They haven't been this close in awhile.
"Mmm did you bring your protective clothes?"
Tharn nodded.
The place where type was taking tharn did not have the machines. It was mainly a resort for half breeds and humans but vampires were welcome.
Type squeezed his hand.
Tharn gave a slight smirk, squeezing a bit back.
At the resort, type had too leave first, to go inside too get everything ready. After getting checked in, type went down the stairs to peer his eyes down to smile. He missed the sun. Cloudy or dark days was his life now.
Tharn shut the lap top to peer his eyes up, darting them a bit. He could see how happy type was. Tharn gritted his teeth a bit.
Peering his eyes up, type gave tharn an even bigger smile.
Tharns lips parted, then.he smirked.
Walking to the back of the car, type got tharns clothes.
Opening the door he was carful not to allow the sun to hit tharn.
Retrieving the sweat shirt, hat and gloves, he placed them all on while grabbing his computer, type grabbed his hand too lead him out.
In the room, tharn took off his protective layer, too peer his eyes about. It was semi fancy but not too much. No windows, one desk, one bed, bathroom with a shower and bath.
Type leaned his back too the door, eyeing the computer still in tharns grasp.
Biting his inner cheek he grabbed it too toss it to the floor, in his speed he wrapped his arms around tharns neck, with a slight smile.
Tharn looked down wrapping his arms around his body.
"The room....is one of your birthday presents."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What....are my others?"
Type swayed them a bit.
"Yourll see..."
Getting up on his toes, type locked lips with tharn.
They gave each other a very sensual kiss.
Type parted giving a grimance.
Tharns eye brows furrowed.
"Mmm I'm sorry tharn.....i....need too sleep a bit. I'm exhausted."
Tharn gave a slight groan but pulled type too the bed.
Laying on his back he pulled type on top.
They held each other in a close embrace.
"Sleep....my half breed."
Type closed his eyes with a smile.
"Mmm the best is yet too come tharn....just you wait."
Tharn nodded.
Getting too the restort at 1030am tharn let type sleep til he woke at 6.
Eating, tharn went to the desk working on his computer.
Eyeing tharn, type was shaking his head in frustration once more. Why did you bring it!
After eating, type and tharn got dressed in swimming attire.
Walking too the back, it was time for tharns second present.
Finding there scubba instructor, they both went under the water looking at the fish.
Back in the hotel, upon types request they took separate showers.
Once tharn was frustratingly done, he came out to let out a chuckle.
Type dried, was wearing a long button white shirt, with a huge red bow around his body, his head was hung.
Tharn stepped too type, to stand in front, bringing up his hand too play with the bow, with a slight smirk.
Type embarassly gritted his teeth.
"I'm.......your next present."
Types ears turned red. He felt very embarrassed by this.
Tharn let out a small chuckle.
Bringing up his hands he placed them around types throat gently making him look up. His lips parted.
He brought up his own hands to tharns wrists.
They looked with hunger at one another.
"Your the best present."
Tharn then took one hand down to start unbuttoning types shirt. He let out a soft coo.
Type brought down his hands to tharns back side to have the towel he wore fall down too the floor.
Both undressed, it took tharn hard concentration, to go slow, but it was worth it. The slow kisses were something else.
On the bed, it was a different matter.
On all fours type was thrusted into and hard.
"Nnnnn tharn! Aaaaah"
Tharn placed his body on types back, bringing up a hand to grip.his hair, making him lean his head up moaning loudly.
"Mmm i want my present to moan."
Type bit his lower lip.
"Already.....am....fuck!"
With tharns speed he turned type around, making them both sit. Type wrapped his arm around tharns neck then placed once behind to stable himself. They had there foreheads on one another.
Tharn had one hand wrapped around types back the other stroking his length. Tharn kept his eyes open, watching the mess he created, straddle him.
"Aaaaaaah fuck tharn! Mmmm so fucking good!"
Tharn smiled.
He moved his free hand up to types neck gripping a bit.
"Tell me half breed!"
Type bit his lip, moaning heavily into his mouth.
Tharn some how thrusted harder and deeper.
Type brought his other arm to place it around tharns neck going up and down with the friction.
"Fffff.....nnnn.....i....love you tharn! I'm gonna cum!"
Tharn leaned his chin up to lock lips with type.
Parting, types body moved up and down.
"Aaaaah fuck! Tell.....me vampire!"
"Mmm you know i love my half breed! I'm gonna fill you up!"
Type bit his lip has they both came in unison, pushing type down to the bed, they went several rounds.
Awhile later, type, a bit sore, was at the table eating while tharn took another shower.
Drinking his blood, type peered his eyes too the side, looking at the computer.
Curiosity got too him.
Downing the vile, he got up to sit in front of the lap top. He had new ideas for a password.
Should you type? It's tharns birthday.
You promised....no fighting. 
Biting his lower lip, he opened the computer.after 5 minutes still couldn't unlock.
Narrowing his eyes Type got an idea. He put in his name, his eyes widen.
Type shook his head.
Why would my name be your password?
Gritting his teeth, he leaned his head slightly to the side to still.hear the shower going.
Type signed deeply.
Looking back, he looked at the computer. Nothing was open, peering his eyes too the side, there were files.
A few had names, other numbers, then his eyes stopped.
There a file named "ideas."
Types eyes narrowed.
Opening it, his eyes darted reading.
He read different things from running away to break up with half breed.
Types heart stopped beating, he breathed heavily, body shook.
Blinking rapidly, type couldn't read anymore. Closing that one he looked to the others one his eyes narrowed.
It was titled "kris info."
Gritting his teeth he opened too widen his eyes. It was research about kris and zhan.
Types lips parted.
Zhan?
Gulping, type heard the shower water stopped. With haste, he turned off the laptop.
Getting up he got dressed in more then just his boxers.
Placing his shoes on, type left. He needed time to process this.
Tharn came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, another towel was to his head drying his hair.
Peering his eyes up he looked about.
"Type?"
Listening he couldn't hear his Heart beat. Maybe another birthday present?
Peering his eyes too his lap top his eyes widen. He stepped too it, seeing it opened.
Pressing a button, the computer opened, the kris and zhan file was open. Tharn gritted his teeth. He knew type had to have unlocked his lap top.
Fuck!