recklessness

Eyes darted underneath heavy lids, to open them slighly to look to the side to see an asleep type, on the edge of a hospital bed, near tharns arm.
Moving slightly up, tharn grimanced and winced.
Bringing up his hand, he placed it over his heart to feel a shallow beat.
He signed.
Type slowly opened his eyes too shuffle about to then lean back into his chair, looking to tharn with narrowed, angry eyes.
Tharn slightly up, peered his eyes down, darting.
It was foreign too him, but he took a few breathes.
"Am i?"
Type stood to smack tharn against the back of his head.
He moved more up to bring his hands to the back of his head to rub.
"Mmm that.....hurt."
Type stepped back to raise an eye brow.
"Good! Do you have any idea....!"
Type peered his eyes down to grit his teeth.
This was not the time and place.
Just then they both looked up, to see a doctor come in. Type stepped too him arms folded, tharn leaned his head up.
The doctor looked between the Two then looked to tharn.
"Mr. Xian is it okay if i discuss your medical treatment and diagnosis with mr. Tian here?"
He nodded.
The doctor then looked between the two.
"Well, i do not know what mr. Xian had taken, the lab results show he has turned slightly into a half breed."
Tharns eyes widen.
Type turned to give him an angery glare.
Then went back to look at the doctor.
"Mmm how slightly?"
"From the lab work, whatever he took, is quickly leaving his body. Maybe in another. Hour or so."
Type nodded.
Tharn then laid down. All these new emotions and feelings were a bit over whelming and the breathing was a bit difficult.
"Well, after 3 more hours and with test results i.believe mr. Xian will be able to be discharge."
Type nodded.
The doctor turned and parted.
Type took a deep and long inhale.
Turning, he went to lean his back to the wall, peering his eyes to tharn, gritting his teeth.
Tharn breathed in too dart his eyes. This was all very strange and weird to him.
"Tharn....your An idiot! Why did you do this? What you took in my bag was for inspection, barely has been tested."
Tharn peered his eyes too the side to hold up an arm.
Type scoffed.
Tharn turned his head to raise an eye brow, motioning with his hand for type to come.
Rolling his eyes, he went to tharn to stand at the edge of the bed, to look down at him.
"Type....."
"What?"
"Come here."
Type looked to the close door and looked back to tharn to climb onto the bed, tharn shuffled them about to place type to his chest, for him to hear a beat that started to go faster.
"This.....is how my heart beats for you."
Type gritted his teeth to move his head up. There eyes darted.
"Are.....you saying this is my fault?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Type....i did this for you. For a birthday gift. After your mother's reception, in our room, before you fell asleep, you wished to hear it. Well..."
Type gritted his teeth to place his head over tharns heart.
"Your....an....idiot!" He signed.
"You did not need to do this. To Hurt yourself."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"The hit you gave me, hurt, everything else...."
He shrugged.
Type shook his head on tharns chest.
"Idiot."
Tharn smiled.
"Love makes you do crazy things."
Type slightly smiled.
"Mmm.....been there. So.....how does it feel to breathe and have a heart beat?"
Tharns eyes darted.
"Weird....strange.... Foreign....the new emotions and feelings are a bit much....is it always like this?"
Type shrugged.
"Sometimes, it depends on the situation at hand."
"Mmm...."
Type moved his head up to look at tharn. There eyes darted.
"Tharn....please....for me...never do this again. Scared the hell out of me."
"Now you know how i felt when you turned human."
Type gritted his teeth to roll his eyes.
"Fine....a promise to each other. To never do this type of thing again. Deal?"
Tharn smiled to nod.
Leaning his head down he planted his lips on Types. His eyes widen.
The usual cold touch had warmth to it.
Type closed his eyes to bring out his tongue to seek entrance, tharn was happy to oblige.
Two warm mouths, with hot tongues, swirled themselves about til tharn abruptly lean back for them to look at the heart monitor.
It was beating crazy.
They both lightly chuckled.
Type leaned his head down to hear it.
Tharn then started to stroke types head.
"Did i taste better?"
Type slightly smirked.
"Mmm truth?"
Tharn nodded.
"Always."
"I miss the cold around my heat. I can't wait for this to get out of your body."
"Mmm so you miss the full vampire?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"Of course. I....want my vampire back. What....do you want too stay a half breed?"
Tharn shook his head.
"I....know i could possibly get used to this. However, i have always been what i am and i.have never wished to change."
Type smiled.
"Other......then the beginning of wanting a human girlfriend, maybe at one point wishing you'd turn into one, but now...."
He moved his head up for them to look at one another.
There eyes darted.
"I wish for my vampire to come back....i love you tharn. It....May have taken me awhile to accept because of my up bringing...."
Tharn took his free hand to types cheek to stroke.
He smiled to place his hand over tharns.
"I told you my half breed. Take all the time in the world....just stay with me."
Type nodded.
"Rather we have these blood rings or not or get married. I am yours and you are mine. I.....will always on some level fight against being with you for.....what you are....however, I'm in high hopes has the years go by....i won't fight against it."
Tharn smiled.
"I hope for that day has well."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Well, in essence, i should a bit, or......"
Type turned about, to hover over tharn, placing his hands to either side of his head, to place his body gently on to his.
Tharn breathed heavily, the heart monitor was going off the charts, type smiled wide.
Tharn gripped types waist to gulp, to part His lips.
There eyes darted in lust.
Type gave tharn a few brief kisses then leaned up.
"If....i don't fight against you a bit.....i believe you and i would never leave the bed."
Tharn rolled his eyes to bring up a hand to the back of types head to lean him slightly down.
"Why....do you make that into a bad thing?"
Leaning him further down, they locked lips, they both grew at there lower, they took a hand down to rub there erections til type instantly got up to sit in the chair close to tharn, breathing heavily.
They both looked to.the door has a nurse came in, she went straight to the monitor to eye them.
"Are....you okay mr. Xian?"
They both looked to one another with a slight smile.