cover up

The next day, type stood in the bathroom to dab make up on his left ringer finger. It took 5 coats but he was able to hide the ring, to his dismay. Tharn had his back leaned to the wall, arms folded to stare at what type was doing with a bit of anger.
Types eyes darted, then stopped on tharns face of discord. He signed to hold out his hand for tharns.
His brows knitted together, to clunched his left hand into a fist under his arm.
Rolling his eyes, type turned to grab his left hand to his to start putting cover up on it, he kept his eyes to it. Tharn kept his eyes to type, feeling frustrated.
Type signed has he placed the make up on.
"Tharn....i will tell my mother but not until tomorrow night after she weds. Please stop acting like this."
Tharn gritted his teeth to take his eyes to the action.
"Promise?"
Type nodded.
Tharn brought up his other hand to place it under types chin to make him look up.
"Promise?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"I Promise to tell her tomorrow tharn.  I love you my vampire, i will tell her. Trust me"
Tharn signed to pull types chin up for them to lock in a kiss.
Parting, he took his hand away for type too peer his eyes down to apply more make up.
Tharn cocked his head to the side,eyes darted.
"Can we discuss my proposal?"
Type stopped, eyes went wide.
Last night After, he came in tharns mouth, they went into a few rounds that over exhaust type. They didn't talk about it and now it was 11am Saturday.
He then started to place more make up on.
"Mmm i.....um...."
Type didn't really know what to say.
Both there heads turned when they heard a knock.
Tharn signed, type slightly smiled. That had to be his mother.
Looking back he applied enough to cover he let go after he examined it.
He peered his eyes up to tharn.
"Ill go and draw the curtains so you can walk about. I'll be back tonight."
Leaning up, he gave tharn a kiss then left closing the door.
Tharn leaned his head up to stare forward.
Type went out to draw the curtains, they were triple clothed,they were designed for vampires too stay.
After, he turned to go to the door, placing on his shoes to then open the door.
His mother stepped right in to give him a tight hug. They stood in that embrace, hugging tightly. They both turned to look to see tharn come out of the bathroom.
Boonire smiled to walk in to give him a tight hug. Type kept his eyes to tharns left ring finger.
Parting, they both stepped back.
"How are you Tharn? How have you've been?"
"Fine. School and work."
She nodded to turn to type eyeing him.
"Type?"
He looked up.
"Mmm yes?"
"Well, we should be going, a lot too do. Happy to see you Tharn. Please for your safety stay here."
He nodded.
"Mom....I'll see you in a minute. I can meet you outside."
She nodded to move about, closing the door.
Type stepped too tharn to wrap his arms around his neck, tharn placed his hands to his waist.
There eyes darted.
"Ill be back by tonight. Be safe please."
Tharn shrugged.
Type rolled his eyes.
Leaning his chin up he gave tharn a kiss.
Taking his arms down, the two parted for type too turn and leave.
Once he left, tharn went to the door to lock then to the bathroom to wash his hands. He didn't like to cover the ring.
With his mom, type and boonire did a lot. They went over the.venue, costs, the people, the food, practically everything.
By 5pm they sat outside, to see the sun start to set, type smiled he missed the sun.
Boonire looked to him with a smile.
"Mmm i love when your happy type."
He looked to his mother.
"I am happy." "Where is your fiance? Shouldn't he have been with us to help?"
"He is still back at home, well probably on the plane with his parents."
Type made a face to then pick at his food peering his eyes down. Boonire looked him up and down confused.
"Why are you making that face?"
"Mmm....do they.know I'm a..."
Boonire nodded.
"Yes. I.keep no secerts type. They also know you live with a vampire and he is your lover."
Type choked on his food then grabbed his cup of o negative blood to consume, to keep his eyes down. Consuming, he placed the cup down to look to the side.
"Mom......why....did you tell them that?"
She smiled wide.
"Type...i do not want to be with another if they can not except me or of my son. So....i told them everything and they can't wait to meet you or tharn."
Type lightly shakily chuckled under.his breathe.
Looking up, tharn was standing to the side of them. The sun had fully set.
Boonire then stood.
"Tharn.you can.take my chair. I.need to make a few phone calls ill be back."
He nodded then sat.
The two looked at each other.
"How has your day been?"
Type moved the empty plate away to lean back into his chair.
"Mmm been busy. Did you complete your work and homework?"
Tharn nodded.
"Well, apparently my mother has told my almost new in laws about us so, either before or after they want to meet us."
Tharn nodded.
"Well, Arent they almost my new in laws has well."
Tharn placed his left arm.on the table to place his head on his palm. Types eyes widen he could see the blood ring.
"Tharn?!" He hissed, eyes darting between his face and the finger.
Tharn took his head back to look at his left ring finger. He had forgot to cover it.
Tharn looked to type.
"My apologies."
Peering his eyes to the side, type could see his mother come back.
Standing, he went to tharn to grab him by his left hand to pull him behind has his mother approached. Looking up she stopped, her eyes darted between the two.
"Mmm mom....you've had me all day. Can tharn and i?"
She nodded.
"You have Been in that hotel all day. Were right next to the beach, you two have some fun."
Turning she left. Type breathed in and out in relieve to turn to tharn to give him an angery stare.
"Tharn!"
He lightly chuckled to squeeze types hand to pull him along for them to start walking on the beach.
A mile down, type let go of tharns hand to lay himself on the sand. He was exhausted.
Tharn sat too the side, bending his knees to his chest, head on his arms looking over the dark waves.
"I miss seeing the blue."
Type opened his eyes too turn his head to look up at tharn.
"Mmm....i know. Maybe tomorrow if you would like to down on your protective layer we can come back here for you to see the blue."
Tharn shrugged to then look down at type.
"I do apologize for not covering up type it was an accident."
Type took a deep breathe in to sit up placing his head to tharns shoulder to look over the waves.
"I....know you don't like to cover it, but tharn it will be only til tomorrow. This weekend is not about us but about my mother."
Tharn turned to lean his head on types.
"I understand."
Feeling a bit bad for his vampire,
Type then got up to walk to the water to bend down, cleaning the make up off to then turn going back to tharn. To hold out his left hand. Tharn looked to it then to type.
Taking his hand up, type helped tharn. To stand, the two looked to there blood rings that seem.to glow in the moonlight.
Looking to each other, they both smiled.
"I love you type."
"I love you tharn."
Tharn bought up his other hand to stroke types cheek.
"You look tired."
Type nodded.
"Itll be a walk back....what 3 miles?"
Then His eyes widen.
Tharn then pulled type to his back to carry him.
"Sleep, my half breed. I'll get us back."
Type smiled to place a kiss on the back of tharns neck.
"Thank you."
Turning his head, type couldn't stay awake.