back to some what normalcy

"Nnnnn, tharn fuck!"
Type bit his lip has tharn laid on his side with type on his side thrusting into him after making type cum for the 3rd time.
Tharn moved his mouth up to lick his ear lobe.
"Mmm going to cum for your vampire again?"
Type nodded.
"So......fucking good!"
Tharn smiled. He then bit into types neck to take his blood slowly.
He leaned his head back moaning.
"Aaaaah tharn!"
Type then started too stroke his member getting closer. Tharn had his one hand wrapped around types neck gently the other teased his nipple.
"You.....you.....fuck!.... close!"
Tharn took out his canines to lick types neck.
"Yes my half breed. If....you say it again"
Type breathed heavily.
"Aaaaah I'm.gonna cum!"
Tharn smiled his thrusts started too slow.
"Damn....it....tharn! Don't.....tease....I'm so close!"
"Then say it!"
He then took out his cock. Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmm i love you! Now fuck me!"
Tharn then placed his cock back into types awaiting cavity.
Thrusting his full speed, they both came in unison.
Type left his member to wrap it about tharns neck to lean his lips to his.
They gave each other a deep kiss.
Then type parted. There eyes darted.
"Again half breed."
Type shook his head.
"I.....have to eat before class tharn....we've been at this all morning."
Tharn smiled.
"You know....Type You want more."
Rolling his eyes Type with his speed got up.
Tharn stayed put watching him bend over to gather tharns large white shirt placing it over his body.
His eyes narrowed.
"You....should leave quickly type before i pounce. You have no idea how incredibly sexy you look right now wearing my shirt."
Type looked down to smile. He nodded.
Parting he made his way too.the kitchen.
Opening the fridge he downed a few viles. He didn't feel weak or tired just very thirsty.
Eyeing the left over food he grabbed it to place it in the microwave, watching it turn with a huge grin.
A incredible week has passed for the pair. They didn't know how but type broke through this next level. He didn't feel overly sensitive and didn't overly just want tharn for one reason.
In essance, type believed it was the love he held for his vampire that helped.
Once the microwave pinged, type took out the hot food. Walking to the kitchen table he blew on it to eat in full.
He was very hungry. Ever since type uttered those words tharn did not give him peace. Other then going to school and his job they would be locked in there home being one. By today, Monday, they hadent slept together. Tharn gave type intimacy when they broke there next level and now since 6 in the morning they just couldn't stop. Type looked to the side seeing it was 1030.
He shook his head.
Being with tharn this week was nothing but pure joy.
They acted like a Normal couple. Even went on a few dates outside, talking about trival things when type came home either from work or school.
Peering his eyes down, something still plauged the back of his mind.
What was tharn hiding from him? Recently Eveytime type came out of the shower tharn would shut off his lap top and change the subject when type would implore further.
His chewing then slowed trying too think. Tharns explanation of the conversation he had with kris was questionable. Type knew whatever tharn was keeping from him Maybe it had to deal.with that. Type knew tharns computer held the answer but he still didn't know the password.
Peering his eyes up, tharn came down fully dressed to sit across from type.
"What time is your class?"
"1230."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type shook his head.
"Where is mr. Control?"
Tharn shrugged.
"You built up my stamina type. You have no idea how hard it was too not try anything for the week. However, i am happy i did. Even though how we express our love is through being physical....i know that is not all what we only want from one another."
Type nodded.
"Mmm then.....let's talk about your birthday. Its in 2 weeks. It lands on a Saturday. I.....will only say we will wake up early."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I....do not need anything type. Just being with you is more then enough."
Type shook his head.
"I have everything planned. If i.go back Yourll be costing me. So just deal with it."
He smiled, tharn rolled his eyes.
Tharn then placed his head on his palm.
"Say it again Type."
Type shook.his head.
"If i keep over using it, it'll lose meaning."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Peering his eyes up, they darted.
"Tharn? Thar....nnnnnn"
He breathed heavily, type pushed himself a bit away to see tharn under neath sucking his length.
"Damn it tharn! Mmmmm"
Tharn peered his eyes up watching type become a mess.
"Fuck! If.....you make love too me again......ill.....aaaaaah"
With his speed tharn moved type, to wrapped his legs around his waist, pushed him to the wall, took out his length, to thrust deep inside.
Type wrapped his arms around moaning.
He then sunk his teeth into tharn making him thrust harder.
Type leaned his mouth off to moan even heavier.
"Aaaaaah tharn! So fucking incredable! I love you! Mmmm cum with me!"
Tharn moved his mouth onto types for them to swirl there tongues about.
Both came in unison.
They went too the couch.
Type laid on tharns body, breathing heavily has tharn petted his head.
"Mmm I'm.... Going to take the day off."
"You Dont have too type."
Type shifted his head up and down contently.
"One day won't hurt."
Tharn smiled.
"I love you my half breed."
Type closed his eyes feeling tired.
In lamai's house
She stood in the living room.staring down at the fireplace has an informant of hers stood behind.
"Are....you sure of this?"
"Yes. Type no.longer is trying to....with your son. They have been seen in public. Has i sat listening in on tharns conversation with krit, they were confirmed to have started the next level."
"How long do you think they stayed into it?"
"Mmm i heard only 2 weeks if that."
Lamais eyes widen.
"They are one of a kind. No others have ever done that."
"I....have stuck to your bargain. Will....you leave krit alone now?"
Lamai shook her end.
"We are not finshed. Stay by krit. Keep your phone on for further instructions."
She nodded then parted.
Lamai raised an eye brow.
"Mmm, i guess you can be of use too me half breed. Maybe i don't need to break you two apart."
Then she eyed a syringe in her hand.
"However, if you wish to be with my son and be part of my blood line. You can't stay a half breed."
Lamai peered her eyes too the fire with a huge dark grin.