look at it in a different way

Type shifted about on something cold and hard. He hadent felt that in too long. Moving his body, it was a bit stiff, gulping type slowly opened his eyes to peer them up, slightly open wearing a huge smile when he saw tharn looking down at him. Bringing up his hand tharn stroke types cheek.
For a moment type was in pure bliss.
Then the smile turned, his eyes opened wide remembering they were in a fight.
Gritting his teeth Type stiffly got up, to sit on the other side, looking about. Tharn sat up eyeing type.
They both looked down has types stomach growled.
"Hungry?"
"Mmm."
Type tried too get up but tharn pushed him by his shoulder down.
Standing, tharn with his speed went to the kitchen.
Type turned his head too the side eyeing.
Leaning himself to the back of the couch, he grew sullen.
It had been too long since he woke up with tharn being near.
Completion, of the hot food.
Tharn and type sat near each other on the couch has type inhaled the food. He was ravenous. Tharn sat criss crossed, with his eyes down, hands in his lap. Type was sitted on the edge, eyes on his food eating it too completion.
"How long...since you ate?"
Eating the last bite, type chewed slowly, gulping he placed the plate too the side, he was full.
"Mmm 2 days...."
Tharn looked up with narrowed eyes.
"Type...."
He kept his eyes down looking at his hands that were cupped.
"I....was tired. When I'm tired i don't feel like eating."
Tharn moved his body slightly too type.
Type gulped.
"Why have you've been tired?"
Type looked to the side.
"Mmm how....Long have i been asleep?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Mmm 12 hours."
Types eyes widen in shock and surprise. Glad its Sunday.
"A bit surprise you don't have to go to the doctor type. You haven't been taking care of yourself."
Type looked too tharn.
He took a deep inhale.
"Tharn?"
He nodded.
"Do....you love me has a half breed....or are you just waiting for me too ask you to turn me?"
Tharns eyes went wide, he cocked his head too the side.
"Why....would you ask me that?"
Type gulped and looked forward, eyes darting.
"Type....."
Moments passed in silence.
Tharn moved closer.
"What....have you've been dreaming about type? Please tell me. I'm right here."
Type chewed his inner cheek. Just fucking tell him!
He looked to tharn who wore an serious and concerned expression.
Type had enough with keeping this from tharn, so he decided to tell him not knowing what would become of them.
"This....nightmare. Ive had....on and off for awhile now.... Has me...the half breed....chained to a dark abyss and i usually see you wanting my.....vampiric side....sometimes you tell me so while i cry."
There eyes darted.
Tharn looked to the side.
Type kept his eyes on him.
"You.....always seem to really want him and not me. Except the last dream awhile ago....you also came in has light but i woke with my vampiric side deluding that has well...."
Tharns eyes darted looking to the wall.
Minutes passed neither moved.
Type grew more sullen with every passing minute tharn didn't speak.
In complete surprise, types eyes widen.
Tharn with his speed, placed his hands too either side of types face pulling his lips onto his kissing him deeply and roughly.
Type closed his eyes receprocating, it had been too long.
He brought up his hands too place them over tharns, swirling his tongue around his.
Parting tharn placed his forehead on types, he breathed heavily, heart raced.
"Type......i hold no desire too turn you."
Types eyes went wide.
Tharn moved there hands too place them under types chin making him look up. They eyed each other.
"I really wish you had told me about this earlier type....i do love your vampire side..."
Types heart sank, he gritted his teeth.
"Let me finish....breathe."
He took a deep calming breathe.
"I love your vampiric side has much has i love your human side. I love them both. I.....don't want you has a full vampire or human. I want you has you. The half breed that is before Me is who i desire the most."
Type teared up looking down.
"Why?"
Tharn looked down with a smile.
"Your compassion, caring, stubborness, your fight, your love, honesty, when you actually speak."
They both quietly chuckled.
"Those and other things is what pins me to you and why i won't leave you alone..."
Type smiled but turned too a frown, he signed deeply.
"Tharn....i...just feel these nightmares are....trying to tell me something. Maybe you would be better off with someone who is a vampire. Maybe we shouldn't be..."
Tharn Rolled his eyes.
"Type....has i sat there thinking....maybe these nightmares are not about me loving the vampire side more....but could they be showing you, that you don't love yourself has a half breed and you think becoming a vampire would be better?"
Types eyes widen. He hadent thought of that.
"I....don't like myself has a half breed....having anara's blood flowing through me...."
Type squeezed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth.
Tharn lightly chuckled.
Type re opened them to look at tharn with furrowed eye brows.
Tharn looked up giving him a brief kiss.
Parting there eyes darted. Tharn looked down intertwining there hands that now laid on types lap. Type gulped looking down has well.
"I....can never truly Ever hate your father type."
Type looked up at tharn questionally.
"If....He didn't...with your mother."
He looked up at type with lust.
"I...wouldn't have you. My half breed."
He smiled.
Types body flinched.
Tharn un intertwined there hands to bring one up to place it on his cheek stroking it.
"Has long has I'm here my half breed....ill try my hardest to get you too love yourself for who and what you are. I'm not going anywhere."
Types lips parted.
Bringing up his hand, he placed it on tharns shoulder pulling him down.
Tharn went in between types legs, they locked lips, swirling there tongues about.
Later, they were upstairs in the bed, fully undressed, they sat in the middle while type sat on tharn being thrusted slowly.
Tharn had his hands to types back gripping has he thrusted deep inside his cavity.
Type had his arms around tharns neck still locked in a deep passionate kiss. They moaned heavily into each other mouths.
In all the times they had connected, this felt the most intimate and electrifying.
Parting.Type sank his canines into tharns neck.
Tharn brought up his hand to grip types hair Moaning into the air. He opened his eyes they were a deep glistening blue.
Type opened his eyes has he sucked slowly tharns blood tasting and savoring the pure sweet bliss.
His vampire side was there, eyes narrowed, arms over his chest.
Type slowly took out his canines lifting his head slightly off, looking with his red eyes that swirled blue, he then grind himself on tharns length.
"Mmmm my half breed, your warmth around my cock, is gonna make.me explode!"
Type smiled wide.has the vampire side looked to the half breed in anger.
"You are mine vampire! All mine!"
The vampire side scoffed and faded away.
Tharn turned his head too the side looking questionally at type who bent his head slightly back with a smirk.
Type brought up one hand to turn it about gripping tharn by his hair.
There eyes darted.
Type took out his tongue too lick tharns lips. Tharn started to thrust a bit faster coming closer.
"Half breed?"
He nodded taking his tongue back.
"Mmm right here.my vampire."
Tharn smiled wide.
Peering his eyes too types exposed neck he leaned his head down to sink his canines in.
Type turned his head moaning loudly.
"Aaaaaah fuck tharn! So fucking good! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna...."
Tharn lifted his head up, they both looked hungrily and adorly at one another.
Then type smiled getting playful.
"So....aaaaah i won?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Pushing type down to his back he hovered over type, placing both wrists into one over his head. Type wrapped his legs around his waist.
Tharn then exploded into type has type erupted on his chest.
Leaning his head down they lathered there tongues about in passion.
Parting tharn thrusted again in half speed wanting to savor this.
Type looked up at tharn lustfully.
"Aaaaaaah fuck!"
Tharn looked down, eyes darted with a smile.
"This time you won...your prize."
He leaned his head down to take his tongue out licking types nipple making it erect.
Type started to become a hot mess.
"Aaaaaaaah tharn! Your gonna make me cum again! Shit! Mmmm"
He bit his lower lip.
Tharn looked up with a smile.
Licking he took his tongue back into his mouth.
He chuckled.
"Your prize my half breed....is me fucking you into a coma for making me wait so long...."
Type smiled.
"Aaaaaaaah fuck! Then....you better kiss me....I'm not done with those lips or tongue vampire mmmmm"
Tharns eyes darted.
"Then.... tell me..."
Type gulped.
"Mmmm I'm yours.....I'm your half breed."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Leaning his head up he licked his lips.
"That's....not all i want. "
Types brows furrowed.
"Mmmm you tell me....i....still need more....aaah fuck!"
Tharn then thrusted his full speed.
"Fine half breed....then i won't go easy on you....."
Type started to grind himself up about to come once more.
"Mmmm i love you half breed.....i will make you say i love you back...."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Aaaaaah fuck! I'm gonna cum! Kiss me!"
Tharn smiled.
Leaning his head up he locked them into a lathered tongue filled kiss.
Both cummimg in unison, tharn with his speed, turned type to his stomach,
Head to the side keeping his tongue in his mouth swirling his about. Tharn thrusted once more in half speed. Type gripped the bed sheet.
Cumming again in unison awhile later, type was spent, sleeping on his stomach arms under his head.
Tharn laid on his side running his finger tips up and down types back has he slept peacefully.
He kept he's eyes forward.
Can't believe you'd dream of such things. Your causing your own misery type.
With a low chuckle he laid he's head on the half breeds back listening to the most joyful sound in the world. His half breeds breathing and heart beat.
I love you type. I'll make you say it back.