come back to me

Type finally made his way to tharns house. Fixing his shirt he dust his clothes with a dark smirk. Looking at the door with his pitch black eyes his hand hesitated on the door.
He rolled his eyes. The half breed side was fighting.
"Don't worry, half breed. Ill fuck him just for you before i remove his head."
He quietly chuckled.
A deep growl erupted from his chest cavity.
Placing his hand down he looked to the side to see krit holding a gun.
He had shot a dart in his neck.
An evil smirked played on his lips.
Then krit shot again.
Type rolled his eyes.
Turning his body lamai held up a gun shooting a more powerful dart in his forehead making him fall to the ground on his back, paralyzed.
Lamai walked to krit.
"Go gather him before tharn can feel him. We need to reverse this and now."
Krit nodded.
He gathered a limp type.
Placing him in the car he eyed krit. His body was paralyzed but not his mind.
Lamai got in.
She knocked on the window.
The driver reversed and they drove off.
"Ms. Taru..."
Lamai placed her hand over his mouth. He looked to her.
"No.not a word. He is watching and listening."
Type was able to smile.
Tharn back at his house opened the door to stand out side to look around confused.
Eyes darted.
"Type?"
Shaking his head he went back inside still trying to make contact.
2 days passed and lamai and krit were not getting anywhere. They had to restrain type to a chair in numerous occasions. He kept breaking out.
Now he was in an isolated room looking to the floor with a smirk.
Lamai looked at him through double pained glass with her arms folded.
Krit sat in a chair staring at type.
"Have we've tried everything?"
"Unforententally yes. Even mr. Yao's reverse treatment had no effect."
"What did his blood tests show today?"
"His becoming more vampiric. Mr. Yao informed me if type stays in this condition for a week since he first dosed him, he'll stay like this forever."
Lamai squinted her eyes.
"Is there no other way?"
Krit shook his head.
She placed her arms to either side of the counter looking hard at type.
Lamai nodded.
"Call him."
Type looked up.
Krit pulled out types phone that he retrieved from kusa to dial tharn.
Tharn had his body leaned to the dresser staring at his phone with his arms over his chest being a statue for the last 2 days. He couldn't get a hold of type and his father didn't come home. Tharn knew something was up.
Seeing his phone go off he paced to it. His eyes widen when he saw it was type.
"Type?"
"No.its krit."
"Krit? Why do you?"
"Ill explain when i see you. Come to the federal building. Ask for your mother. Type is in trouble."
Tharns eyes widen.
At the federal building tharn stood in front with his arms over his chest looking at type who looked back darkly. Every time tharn moved types eyes would follow.
Type couldn't see but he could smell tharns blood.
Lamai sat to the side looking at tharn with her hands gripping the counter.
Krit kept his eyes on Type.
"How long has he been that way?"
"2 days. Almost 3."
"How?"
"Your father and types father hatched a plan once kusa knew of your relationship."
Tharns eyes widen He looked down to his mother.
"How did he know? How do you know?"
Her eyes narrowed.
"Tharn...I'm not naive. How you two acted that day it was just a Matter of time. So i tapped your phone's. Unforententally that is how your father found out. With a little deep research he found out who types father was. Mr. Yao. The decider of the fates."
Tharns was taking aback by that information.
"I didn't know...that was types father."
Lamai shrugged.
"He made sure to hide that information. Tharn. Your father got power hungry. He used your relationship too try and get further ahead because of your uniqueness with each other. Krit over there told me what you two are able to do with one another.
Tharn looked angerly at krit who kept his eyes forward.
"From what he have gathered. They injected type with a serum making him a full vampire so when they went to the consultant they could present you two to them to not get in trouble for what they did. It is highly illegal for what they did no matter there power or there family name."
Tharn looked back to type.
He hadent moved.
"So....ive lost him. His a true vampire now?"
Lamai shook her head.
"Not quite. He has four more days then the effects are permanent."
"What have you've done for him?"
"Everything. Nothing is working. The last blood test showed he still has half breed side but its weaning. The reason i called you is for you too try. Why i hesitated was because type in there on his first day here informed me that he wanted to kill you."
Tharns eyes widen.
Type chuckled ruthlessly.
"He wants too..but why?"
Lamai turned around to mimic tharns stance.
"Type knows you can bring back the half breed side."
Types eyes narrowed.
Tharn rose an eye brow.
"I guess krit told you.."
Lamai nodded.
"That what makes you two unique."
Tharn nodded Walking to the door to hesitate with his hand on the Nob
Type struggled a bit in the chair has his eyes followed.
Lamai paced to him to place a hand on his shoulder.
"Tharn i must warn you. Type in there put his own fathers head through a window and turned your father's head around rendering him paralyzed for several hours. He will try everything he can to try and kill you."
Tharn shook his mother's hand off to open the door.
Tharn hesitated on front of the door to type.
After a few moments he opened it.
Type looked forward.
Tharn walked slowly to him after he shut the door.
He kept his eyes on Type.
Types eyes followed tharn has he stood in front narrowing his Eyes.
Type cocked his head to the side with a huge grin.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"You have had your fun. I want my half breed back."
Type darkly chuckled.
"Kiss me and ill give him back."
Tharn pushed his lips forward.
"Let me guess. I do that then you try to rip my throat out. I think ill pass."
Types eyes narrowed the dark smirk still set in place.
"Oh tharn. This half breed is screaming for it though."
Tharn furrowed his brows.
"What is it you want?"
"Mmm freedom. Even though i may like you. I have to kill you. Nothing personal."
Tharn paced back and forth trying to think. He kept his eyes on type who followed.
"You can think all you want. Im not going anywhere. You only have 4 days left. There...is...nothing...you can do!"
Type darkly chuckled through gritted teeth.
Tharn stopped and put his hands to either side of types restraints eyeing him.
"Then why are you trying so hard to kill me."
Type leaned his head forward trying to get to Tharn to no avail. Then He leaned his head back hitting it hard against the back of the chair. Tharns eyes widen, lips parted.
Type kept at it laughing maniacally.
"Stop! Stop it!"
Tharn could smell blood. Type stopped for a moment.
"Either you let me go or..."
Then he did it again.
Tharn brought his hands up to either side of his face pulling it up. They glared at each other.
"Knock it off! Damn it! Type come back to me! This is not you! I love the half breed not this thing in front of me! Come back!"
Type darkly chuckled.
"No."
Type brought his head back to then with full speed hit tharn on his forehead pushing him to the glass Making it shatter.
Type breaking his own bones in his hands got out of the restraints has he pulled them out.
Lamai and krit looked between the two.
Tharn got up to see type standing snapping his bones back together.
He looked to Tharn with a wide smirk.
Type stepped forward to place his hand to his throat lifting him up.
Tharn kept his hands to his sides looking down at type.
He then with his speed brought tharn to his lips giving him a kiss before he threw him to the other side of the room.
Lamai went to the closet to get the dart gun.
Both krit and lamai got up.
Type cocked his head to the side, his pitch black eyes gliztened while he stared down at tharn who looked back at him.
"I did that for your weak little half breed. Now.."
Types head turned when he heard the door open.
Lamai held the gun up pointing at type.
Type laughed. He was about to turn but with tharns speed he got up to grab his wrist pulling him down to the Corner.
Tharn placed his wrists behind him in one hand. The other was to his throat.
They glared at each other.
"Mmm let go tharn! You've lost him!"
Tharn squeezed tighter.
Lamai kept the gun pointed at type has she saw him struggle.
"No. You've lost!"
Tharn bit his tongue so he could bleed.
"Come back to me my half breed."
Types eyes opened wide. He thrushed Around.
"Don't you fucking..."
He squeezed his eyes shut has tharn roughly put his tongue in.
Type couldn't help it. He hadent fed in 2 days.
He swirled his tongue around getting what he could.
Tharn took his hands from his throat to pull back from there kiss to bit his wrist.
Lamai lips parted lower the gun a bit.
Type could smell the blood.
He leaned hes head to the wall keeping his eyes shut.
He shook his head.
"I know you want it.... to have this sweet blood flow..."
Tharn Then felt types body quiver.
Opening his eyes he gritted his teeth has he stared at tharn.
"Itll just be a matter of time before our fathers do this again. Remember that."
His eyes looked to the side seeing the blood ooz from tharns wrist. Types face softened.
"Fuck!"
Leaning forward he extended his canines to drink tharn in full.
Tharn lean his forehead to the side of types head moaning a bit.
Lamai dropped her gun to the side has she saw the pitch black start to fade.
Tharn could tell type was coming back. He let go of his wrists for type to bring them around to place one to the back of tharns hand the other to his forearm.
Getting his fill type leaned back to start darting his eyes everywhere. He started to breathe heavily, his heart beat frantically.
Tears started to flow.
Tharn placed his hand to his head petting his hair the other crossed his torso.
Type sat all the way down to his butt gripping tharns arm.
His eyes went from black to red with blue swirling.
Lamai nodded then her and krit left them alone.
Types body was coming back.
Tharn placed his head on top of types.
"I'm...I'm so sorry..so so so sorry. I...can only remember fragments...i remember what i did to your father...to mine....then nothing.."
"Shhhh my half breed. Its not has if they didn't deserve it."
Fresh tears rolled down types face.
Types eyes started to drift he was spent.
"Mmm i love you tharn.."
Tharns eyes opened wide. He only patted his head.
Type started to hyperventilate when he didn't hear it back but his body passed out.
Tharn closed his eyes.
"I love you too. I love you so much however we need to end this."
Awhile later type was on a gurny with a blood and saline solution iv flowing in his vains.
Tharn stood to the side with his arms over his chest not taking his eyes away from type.
Type was on his back breathing shallowly, heart beated slowly asleep. His eyes darted rapidly under his eye lids.
Lamai came in to stand to the side of him shaking her head.
"What?"
"I.made that same expression when i ended things for good with a vampire 50 years ago."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"It needs to end. I cant... Allow this to happen again.."
Lamai shook her head.
"Tharn. Your father and his are in jail. They can't do that again."
"When we blood share..i bring that vampire out. It must stay hidden."
"Tharn... A blood and drug induced are two widely different things. You two are...."
"Unique..i know."
"You also love him."
Tharns expression softened.
"I wont run the risk. It will end when he wakes."
Lamai shook her head then left.
I love you enough to stay away from you type.
After a few moments type shifted to his side opening his eyes.
Tharn walked to him has he got up placing his legs over to sit up. Head hung.
He's hands were over his eyes rubbing them. Type felt like shit.
Tharn placed his hands on his shoulders.
Type smiled.
Placing his hands down he looked to Tharn.
His smile left.
Tharn looked apologetic and sullen.
Over 30 minutes passed and tharn told type everything. Other then type trying to kill him.
Type looked down gritting his teeth.
"Well...I'm happy they are in jail."
Tharn nodded then leaned back.
Type looked to the side gripping the edges of the gruny.
"Type we need to end this."
Type squeezed his eyes shut breathing deeply.
"I understand.... I understand I'm too weak for you. Maybe if i stayed that way we could..."
Tharns eyes widen. He instantly regretted this.
Shaking his head he stepped to type trying to take it back.
"Type i..."
His head went to the side.
Type looked to him breathing heavily. He had punched tharn ripping out the iv's.
"I...want nothing more to do with your kind....Ever again!"
"You told me you would always fight for an "us"...
Type shook his head.
"Well, i guess not."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Type looked forward.
"Good bye tharn. I regret everything that occured with us. We should never have gotten into a relationship together."
Getting up he walked out to go home.
Lamai had her body leaned to the wall watching him go.
"Kids in love are idiots."
Pushing herself off she went in the room to stop. She smelled blood.
Tharn for the first time in his whole life was crying, being a vampire it came out has blood.
"What have ive done!"