feeling ashamed

At tines and sarawats, type laid on the bed looking to the ring above his face.
Cocking his head too the side his eyes darted. Peering them over he picked up the phone to dial zhan, shuffling his body so his back was to the wall, one leg was bent the other straight.
At zhans and kris
Zhan was laying down on there bed, reading his manuscript, has kris laid to the side, kissing his neck.
After the almost cutting off his finger, even though it pained him, he let zhan loose a bit. With open communication, also kris attendance, zhan was becoming a fiction writer.
"Mmm kris....i have to proof read this before tomorrow..."
He lightly chuckled has kris hand that laid on zhans stomach started to go lower.
He hummed on his neck.
"You can after or let me. Can read that in minutes."
Zhan rolled his eyes.
"No....i have to read it."
Hearing zhan's ring tone go off, both there eyes peered too the side at the side table.
Kris signed. Zhan was becoming more busier.
Reaching over, kris grabbed the phone to look, gritting his teeth.
Zhan placed the manuscript down to look at kris, eyes darted.
"Who..."
Kris looked to zhan with an eye brow raised then handed him the phone.
Zhan looked to gulp.
Kris leaned back a bit too look zhan over and listened to his heart beat with narrowed eyes.
"Hello?"
"Zhan.it's type."
Zhan peered his eyes too kris who didn't move.
"Uuum hi."
"Zhan I'm calling to ask you something."
He nodded.
Kris cocked his head down to hear zhan's heart beat a bit erratically. He peered them back up to raise an eye brow. Unknowly, to why his heart beat faster, was due to the fact kris was staring at zhan in such a way. He didn't feel kris fully accepted this.
"Go on."
Type peered his eyes too.the ring.
"You....told me....you didn't go to the doctor to get your hand numb, so.....how painful was the process?"
Zhan kept his eyes to kris, to grimance then.sign.
"By.....the end....i....ended up passing out, it....was very painful."
Kris eyes widen. Zhan cocked his head to the side looking to him apologetically.
Raising an eye brow, kris started to make his way down, zhans eyes widen.
"Don't!" He mouthed.
Kris lightly chuckled, taking the manuscript from his lap to place it to the floor.
He then bent zhans legs to then unbutton and unzipped.
Zhans eyes widen has kris placed both Hands to his member.
"Has if you have a choice after what you just said."
Zhan bit his bottom lip.
Kris placed his full length into his mouth to suck and hard.
Zhan brought up his hand to cover his mouth.
Types eyes widen at that fact.
"You....passed out?"
"Mmm....hmmm..."
Zhan breathed heavily.
"Uum Type.....mmm I'm sorry but i..."
Kris reached his hand up to take the phone closing it. Zhan looked to kris,.there eyes darted.
Type took the phone from his ear, to raise an eye brow, signing he placed the phone to the side.
Bending his other leg, he placed them close to his chest to place his head to his knee.
Gritting his teeth, he furrowed his eye brows.
Damn it!
Awhile later, tine and type sat at the table, type swirled his food, peering his eyes down, tine ate in full and looked to type who looked depressed.
"Type?"
He looked up.
"I.....think you Need to go home. Ever since you came back from work i can see how depressed you are."
Type grimaced to lean back into his chair, looking down, arms wrapped around his chest.
"I....feel like an idiot. I allowed my anger to control me again. Shouldn't have left....why do i always leave?"
"Well, from.what you told me of your father....bits and pieces....it seems even though you love tharn.....your still running from it."
Type breathed in heavily.
"I.....just don't want to give my all like my mother and then.....be left with nothing....i....really do love this man."
Tine smiled.
"Type....."
He looked up.
"Well, to help your decision.....we love having you here but..."
Type lightly chuckled to nod.
"Type.....you really need to talk this way to tharn....remember they are like every one else. They can't read your mind."
Type nodded.
"Do.....you want to also know why i.wished for this pain though."
Tine cocked his head to the side.
"I wanted it not just because how i treated tharn but also you. I....still feel bad for..."
Tine shook his head.
"Type....we are with people were suppose to be with. Being with sarawat....i can tell when i was with you it wasent love....what i share with him...."
Tine looked down to smile.
Type smiled has well.
He peered his eyes back to type.
"Type.....you have to let it go. You and i....it is what it was, now we're friends.  Stop feeling bad and go forth and be happy."
Type gulped.
"I'll....try."
To tharn
He was sitting, in the dark, on the couch, peering his eyes down.
Tharn missed type like crazy but he was going to let him make this decision to come back or not.
He gritted his teeth at the or not.
Peering his eyes to the side, woofy was asleep in his bed. Tharn completed all his work and homework. There wasent anything for him to do.
Sighing, he was going to go lay in there bed to inhale types aroma. Up, he moved about to stop at the first step to slightly turn hearing the door bell.
To the door, he opened it, tharn couldn't help but slightly smile.
Type stood before him, with his bag, peering his eyes down.
Type followed his gaze to raise the bottle to the side of his head.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"This.....half breed tastes better while intoxicated..... right?"
Tharn.lightly chuckled.
Stepping forward he wrapped his arms around types body, type took in a deep inhale. He wrapped his arms around tharn.
"I'm..... sorry if I've hurt you tharn."
Tharn nodded then parted leaning back a bit.
Type opened the bottle to consume.
Tharn signed.
"Type....you don't have too."
Then his lips parted. Type was starting to smell very intoxicating to tharn.
Type lowered the bottle to see tharn to look.at him lustfully.
He threw the bag and bottle inside, where it landed to its side, most seeped out, to wrap his arms around tharns neck, there eyes darted.
"I.....know i don't have to.....but i want too....this....is my sincere apology for how i acted....can.....i come back home to be with my vampire?"
Tharn smiled.
Taking his arms down he made type hop up to wrap his legs Around tharns waist.
"Hmmm I'm spoiling you my half breed."
Leaning his face to types, they shared in a deep kiss, tharn then stepped backwards to close the door.