you deceitful bitch

Few hours earlier
Has type drove a bit tired, he was chewing his inner cheek raw. Is this a good plan? Should i be going to her house alone? Should i have brought tharn? Will he be upset with me? Will he hate me?
Shaking his head he was almost there.
Parked, he stated to scratch his wrist. Something, he did has a child. Being with tharn he hadent done it since he went too his room a few years ago.
Type was beyond nervous.
Gulping, he took a deep breathe in.
Do this for you two....go back and make it up to.tharn.
Out, he walked too the house, feeling uncomfortable.
Knocking, a vampiric boy answered the door.
Moving too.the side he opened it wide for him.
"Lamai has been expecting you....follow me."
Type texted her on tharns phone asking too meet up then deleted the text.
With a deep inhale he went into the cold house.
Walking the boy who looked no more then 15 took type to her office.
Inside type sat, the boy departed closing the door. Lamai was already there sitting down, head cocked to the side, looking to type with narrowed eyes.
"Well, this is a bit of a surprise. Why are you here....alone type?"
Types heart raced He gulped.
"I....know of your plot to try and break your son and i up. I am here to ask you to reconsider."
Lamai leaned her back to the chair, raising an eye brow.
"Listen.....i.....know it is because i am a half breed. However, ms. Taru your son and i are in love. I am not with him for his money, i make my own. Even when he gives me any money i have put it in an account for him to use later for himself also We....have even discussed giving one another a blood ring. Plus in 3 more months we plan to registrar ourselves. I am making your son very happy. Can you please just accept us and let us be?"
While type talked lamai hung her head with her phone to text.
Type gulped, eyes narrowed. This is a bit rude.
Has she placed her phone to the desk she looked at type with a huge grin.
"Type....i No longer have a desire to break you two apart. You two are very unique. What you too have accomplished in such a short time....no one else on this earth has. With you two being together will grant me what kusa could never. Which is more power in this field."
Type cocked his head too the side a bit confused. Then his body tensed.
Turning his head he peered his eyes down.
A syringe was placed in his neck. Looking up he saw a half breed girl giving him a sad expression.
"I am so sorry."
Taking it out, she moved to the wall, tears down her face.
Lamai rolled her eyes.
"Half breeds. Your dismissed. Now...i will leave krit alone. Now go"
She nodded departing.
Type breathed heavily, his body sank a bit, he lolled his head forward to look with blurry eyes too Lamai.
"What.....have....you've...."
She stood to walk around, leaning her body to the desk.
"I accept your relationship. However, if you two are considering a blood ring....i can not have you in my blood line has a half breed. I am also not has idiotic has kusa and anara to Turn you with a drug. I will do to you has i did too another half breed. Ill drain you and wait for your love to come, turning you. I know tharn has to be in his way type. So you shall sleep and he'll come and turn you."
She smiled.
Type tried to fight against the sleep agent.
"You.....did this.....too zhan....didn't....you?"
Her eyes widen.
"Mmm surprise you know of that name."
Breathing more shallowly type couldn't stop but be swept into unconsiousness.
Waking he shivered in coldness and pain. Peering his eyes to.the side he could tell his phone was going off. Looking up Lamai had taken it to removed the battery.
Type turned his head too the side.
Lamai walked about, bending her body to place her hand to his chin moving his head towards her.
Type felt very weak and cold.
His eyes slightly opened.
"Why....why are you....so evil?"
Lamai darkly chuckled straightened up, peering her eyes down too type.
"I am a business woman type. This will give me everything i could ever want. Ill also have my son and his lover here working for me. I'm not evil. Just can calculate."
Type gulped weakly.
"Your.....son....does....not....Wish for me to be a....."
She scoffed.
"My son has never been with a Vampire. There are new things you two can do. Just you wait and see."
"Why.....did....you....zhan?"
She nodded.
"I don't know how you know of him but.... I needed kris in.the fold. Thought my son would want him. Guess not. Maybe if kris hadent met that human....but it does not matter. After i have delt with you half breeds i now know the appeal. You fight for your vampires. Zhan however, was an idiot just like you. I only told him i had kris and he came to me. You type.....came willingly has well. The love you have for my kind is idiotic and ludicroius but goes well for my plan with not much work on.my part."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"I....did....not come here to be turned.....this....is....against the law."
Lamai smiled wickedly.
"Oh dear half breed....almost vampire.   Even though he is my son. There are ways for you too tell anyone who will asks this was what you wanted. If you don't say that, i will make your  vampire suffer."
Types eyes weakly widen.
"He....is your son...you evil...conniving....deceitful....bitch!.... why!?"
"For wealth and power. You should sleep. Tharn should be here soon."
Type shook.his head.
"I.... told him.....not...too..."
Lamai rolled her eyes.
"do you really think he Will listen. My son has never fully trusted me."
Shaking her head she departed.
Type closed his eyes to let the tears fall.
Tharn please don't come.
Getting weaker, he then started to feel a tug.
Opening his eyes, he saw kris and krit removing the restraints.
Once removed, they helped type up. He was very weak, his eyes darted between them confused.
"Can't.....be......real."
Kris placed his hand under types chin. He was very pale, no color, eyes were turning red, his heart was slowing.
Krit and kris looked to one another has kris stepped back.
Taking his wrist too.his mouth, kris offered type his blood.
Type looked down with no expression.
His eyes widen, holding his head up he could smell tharn.
Getting off the table he pushed kris, to stand up, wobbly a bit, to start walking to the smell. The two tried to follow but type stopped to give them a glare.
"Type....you are too weak....stay here. Please take my blood."
Type rolled his eyes.
"No...... go.....away."
Turning type left.
Kris and krit looked to each other.
In a open.room, tharn was stepped right into lamai's face.
"Where is he!?"
Lamai smiled.
"I will only say.if....you turn him tharn. Your half breed was so sweet too come here and fight for your relationship. Now you must do the same. "
Tharns eyes widen.
Peering his eyes too a display case he with his speed grabbed an ancient dagger.
Coming back he stabbed it into his mother's stomach placing her to the wall. Tharn was gone.
"Tell me where my half breed is lamai!!"
She coughed out some blood.
"I won't til.you promise to turn him."
She smiled.
Tharn couldn't fully feel type, it was fading, his patients and control was wavering has well. Right now tharn was pissed, his eyes pierced a deep blue.
"I am not turning him! Tell me where he is or today is your last day here on earth!"
She chuckled.
"You won't kill me. Your connection is already wavering tharn. You....can't find him without me. Now....tell.me Yourll turn him....tick tock tharn."
His eyes widen.
"What are you doing to him!"
Type weakly, stumbling, walked to where he could smell tharn.
Falling to.his knees he breathed heavily.
The vampire side was standing before him with a smile.
"Stop trying half breed....just become me."
Type looked up with red filled eyes that swirled a bit of blue.
"Fuck....off."
The vampire side raised an eye brow.
Type got up, with the wall for support. Stepping, getting weaker, rounding the corner he hesitated on.the door frame. He saw them, to the wall.
Breathing heavily, type didn't have much time.
Weakly stepping, he made his way to tharn, holding out his arm for his shoulder, blood hit the ground.
Tharn was too much in his anger to see or feel type behind him.
Lamais eyes widen, lips parted.
"How are you?"
Type was to the side of tharn with his hand on his shoulder.
Tharns eyes were still too his mother, deep piercing blue eyes glazed with pure hatred and anger.
He squeezed her neck roughly.
Type took a deep breathe. Eyes slightly shut.
"Ttharn?"
He didn't move.
Gulping, shakily and weakly type brought up his other hand too move tharns face to him with a slight smile.
Tharns eyes darted.
"Mmmm come....back.....to your half breed.....my love.....please...."
Has his eyes darted Tharn started to come back into the present.
His blue eyes faded into his brown.
Lamai's eyes darted between the two. How is this half breed accomplishing this?
"Type?"
He weakly nodded then his body gave out.
Tharn caught him before he could hit the floor. He picked him up bridle style. They looked to one another. Lamai's body was held to the wall. by the dagger she watched in confusion.
"How....can you two....accomplish that?"
Tharn looked angerly at his mother.
"Fuck off! Your are to never come near me or my half breed again. If you do, ill release everything i have gathered about you and what you have done to the council."
Lamai's eyes narrowed.
"I....don't believe you. You.... wouldn't do that to your mother"
Tharn gave a dark chuckle.
"You have never been my mother! Just fucking try me!"
Turning lamai actually shivered.
Bringing up his hand, type flipped off lamai has they parted.
Out of the room kris and krit entered with smiles.her eyes darted between the two, with eye brows raised.
In the types car they raced to a near by hospital.
Type breathed shallowly.
"Tharn...."
He shook his head.
"Don't speak don't fall asleep...we will be there in 10 minutes. Hold on type."
Type lolled his head to the side peering his eyes to tharn.
"I'm......so.......sorry........please.....don't.....hate me....i...."
He gulped, eyes slightly shut.
"Love.....you.....I'm...."
"Don't type! Just fucking don't! If i didn't think feeding you my blood would turn you.....I'd...."
Type closed his eyes.
"No........don't.......i......no.........vampire"
"I know type.....i know. Why type! Why did you do this! Why couldn't you just tell me of this plan!"
No answer.
Peering his eyes over, tharns eyes widen. Type looked dead.
Flooring  his foot to the peddle he went even faster.
Tharn couldn't hear a heart beat.