punishing the vampire

Coming out of the shower, on Saturday in the afternoon, he went too his dresser putting on comfy clothes. Tharn sat on the edge looking down, gripping hard.
Type had a smirk upon his face.
He told tharn early Thursday, on Saturday he was going too go to a bar with tine, sarawat, he even reached out too tin and lin. After graduation they got engaged.
The punishment, tharn was not allowed too go.
Dressed, type went too the bathroom fixing his hair.
Tharn leaned his body to.the door frame, arms wrapped around his chest, looking down in anger. Type smiled wide.
"I....have a bad feeling about this type. You shouldn't go by yourself."
"Well, this is your punishment for allowing someone other then me too place there lips on yours."
Tharn gritted his teeth hard.
"It....was....an....accident."
Type shrugged.
"Even so."
Has he turned his phone went off in his back pocket, they both looked too it.
Type answered stepping towards tharn, leaning his body to the other side of the door frame, looking up at tharn, phone too his ear.
"Mmm yes tine?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Type smirked.
"Ill....be out in 5."
Tharn turned his head to the side, with an angry expression.
Type turned the phone off.
Grabbing tharn by the hand he pulled him too the bed, sitting him down on the edge. They both stared at each other, eyes darted.
"Your true punishment here tharn is this. Stay at home. No following me. Promise?"
Tharns eyes narrowed. Type mimicked.
Neither moved.
"Promise me tharn."
A low growl erupted from his chest. He looked down, head hung, nodding.
"Say....it."
"I.....promise."
Type leaned up, hands to the side of his waist, looking down.
"Ill stick by them, won't over drink, he home early and if i have too go to the bathroom ill bring either tin or lin with me."
Tharn slightly shook his head.
"I....don't like this type."
"Well, i don't like that another had there lips on yours. When i come back, i will truly forgive you."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Don't i....get a kiss good bye?"
Tharn scoffed.
Type shrugged.
"Fine...be that way."
Turning, type went downstairs to the hall closet near the door, putting on his shoes and jacket.
Before he could leave, tharn was behind, grabbed him by his wrist, spinning him about to the wall.
He placed both hands too either side of his head, giving type a very deep kiss. Type reciprocated it in full, swirling his tongue around tharns. He breathed heavily into it. Tharn parted, his eyes darted.
Type gritted his teeth. That was not fair. They stood there has type took calming breathes, waiting for his hard on too go down.
His eyes narrowed, tharn smiled. He stepped back, placing his back too the wall.
They eyed each other.
"Prick."
Tharn chuckled a bit ruthlessly.
Rolling his eyes Type departed.
Tharn leaned his head up, looking forward.
He didn't like this.
In tins car, type smiled has he looked around. Tine and sarawat sat behind holding hands, next too lin, who was a bit peeved he wasent near tin.
Type asked tin if he could pick them up has he came into town and he didn't mind.
At the bar, type stuck to his word. Has they drank, type kept his eyes opened. Vampires were circling.
He didn't mind them, type kept looking for tharn. Better stay home vampire.
Tin sat next too type, they took a shot.
"Can't believe I'm here. Can't believe you still had my phone number.how have you've been? Why did you leave?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Mmm got a scholarship couldn't pass it up."
Tin nodded then looked at lin who felt dejected.
Type didn't know if he should tell him, he was dating tharn. Would he care? What would he make of it? Tine and sarawat knew.
Tin placed his arm on types shoulder looking too tine.
"So....I'm tin, my boyfriend lin." He pointed to lin who nodded.
"Mmm.I'm.Tine and this is my boyfriend sarawat." They clicked glasses then took a drink.
"So... how you know type here?"
Tine looked too sarawat who nodded.
"We were friends then dated now just friends."
Tins eyes widen.
"Oh wow. Why you two break up?"
Type playfully hit tin.
"Mmm stop being noisy."
Lin placed his hand too tins lap making them looked to one another.
"Yea tin. Your being noisy."
Type let out a deep relieve breathe.
Tine shrugged.
"I don't mind. Type and i broke up because of his ex tharn coming back into the picture."
Lin and Tin looked too type with wide eyes. Type looked down, biting his inner cheek. Fuck!
Sarawat saw that. He elbowed tine playfully.
Tine looked questionally at him. He leaned his body over, mouth to his ear.
"Tine....i don't think they knew that. From there expression."
Tines eyes widen, he looked to type, making a "oh shit" face.
Tin grabbed type by the wrist pulling him too.the bathroom. 2 vampires heads turned has they hurried off.
At the table lin looked too tine.
"You....said tharn? Tharn xian?"
Tine looked too sarawat who shook his head looking down. Tine looked too lin.
"Did...you two not know?"
Lin shook his head.
"Those two hated each other in high school. I'm very surprised they dated. Even though type only had 1 year left he never came back after summer vacation. I....wonder if tharn is too blame." Lin pondered.
Tine shrugged.
"Type said it was."
"Mmm" lin looked back at the bathroom.
Tin pushed type to the wall looking at him in anger, standing a part he placed his arms across his chest.
"Start talking type! I'm suppose too be your best friend. How cold you keep this from me?"
Type hung his head.
"Tin.... it....wasn't something i could just make public you know that. We are vampire and half breed, male and he is the son of the principal when he worked there. How could i tell you?"
Tin looked down with angery eyes.
"Is...He why you left?"
Type nodded.
"We....broke up. I needed too too leave. Things happened and now we're back together and.... living together."
Tin looked up to type, lips parted, he looked with surprise.
"How did that happen? You two were enemies in school....now this?"
Type looked up.
"I'm not going to tell you everything tin. Things happened in high school. We liked each other. Grew more. Bad things happened. Broke up. He found me then this."
Tin nodded.
"What about tine out there?"
"Mmm i tried to move on. Didn't work with him. We are now just friends."
Tin relaxed his position, to lay his back next too type, looking at the side at him. Type looked back.
"I'm sorry...i didn't tell you. Please know i went through some bad things."
Tin nodded.
"How...long you two been living together?"
"Mmm honing in on 2 months in 2 days."
Tin nodded.
"You...know you have to registrar yourselves in 4 months right."
Type nodded.
"Yes. We're both prepared for that."
Tin looked forward with a slight smile.
"Should have known. I saw you would often peek at him at lunch. Now i know why your heart kept racing."
They both chuckled under there breathes.
"So...what is it like with a vampire?"
Type hung his head, ears turned red.
"Beyond words."
Tin shook his head, laughing.
"I....wasent asking about what you two do in the bedroom type."
Type closed his eyes in embarrassment.
"Mmm i sometimes forget to eat. However, with his help I'm on a schedule."
Tin nodded.
"Still can't believe you type. The biggest vampire hater, lives with one."
"Opposites attract. I....Also can't be without him. Not after all the shit we've been through. I....love him, deeply."
"Does....He love you?"
Type shrugged, getting a bit playful.
"I....hope so."
Tin looked to type questionally.
"Don't you know?"
He signed heavily, with a huge smile.
"Lets go back too the table."
Tin watched him go, with narrowed eyes.
Type liked too tease tin. He knew tharn loved him.
Back at the table, tin filled lin in on everything. A few more rounds, they talked about school and how everyone was.
After, tine drove type home with the other 3 in the back playing a game on sarawats phone.
"Type?"
Type nodded, eyes drifted a bit.
"Mmm?"
"Sorry...i outed you."
Type shrugged.
"They needed too know. I'm.....mmm...not ashamed of it." He smiled wide.
Tine nodded.
"That's good Type."
"I....still feel sorry for.."
Tine looked at the rearview mirror with a smile. Sarawat and him exchanged glances.
"It's okay type. I'm in love."
Type lolled his head too the side with a huge smile.
"I'm happy.....for you tine."
He nodded.
Parked, type stumbled out. Walking to the side, tin rolled down his window.
"Be safe tonight type!!! That vampire may break your ass!"
Types eyes widen. He looked from tin to the house then back.
Hopfully tharn didn't hear that.
"Tin!"
He laughed. Placing his hand in his back pocket he threw a condom at him.
Type fumbled then squinted his tired and a bit tipsy eyes to look at it to roll them.
Then tine drove off with tin screaming.
"Don't break your ass tonight!"
Type swayed bringing up his hand too flip them off.
He placed the condom in his back pocket. They didn't use them.
To the door, he stumbly knocked upon it.
Opening he smiled wide, til he saw tharns Angery expression. He looked to him confused.
"Why are you..."
Tharn rose an eye brow.
"Your late coming home half breed. Also i can tell you drank more then agreed."
Type rolled his eyes. Getting playful he stuck out his tongue.
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
Grabbing type by the wrist, it was time for his punishment.