intoxication

"Ooo." Type.took.another shot of his whiskey making a sour face. One set back of being a half breed, type has too drink about 30 shots too get drunk. He was on shot 16.
From the time he came in too now, 6 hours, he waited til 5 to start drinking it was now only 7.
He kept his head down, there was a vampire who kept eyeing him.
Unknown to type, the more intoxicated he became the more alluring he was too vampires in particular. It was the combination of his blood becoming warmer and heating up tharns blood that flowed through him.
It was an aphrodisiac to vampires that were close enough too smell it.
Taking another 2 shots, type was starting too feel it, it helped that He didn't eat, but a few bar pretzels. Everything came at him in waves. Type was having a bit of a pity party for himself. Didn't help he kept his eyes on his phone and tharn didn't call or text.
Eyes up he motioned for another.
Gritting his teeth, he could tell tharn was really pissed.
Bringing up his phone he started too text tharn.
Type: i know you might hate me right now but im.at the maple bar can you
Type eyed the message taking another drink.
Placing the phone down in a bit of anger he didn't realize he hit Send.
Taking a deep breathe, things started to blur.
Bringing up his phone again, type placed his head on his palm looking at hotels that were walkable.
Type honestly didn't want too go home and deal with anything right now.
The vampire behind him, saw what type was scrolling through.
With a smirk, he got up too sit by type at the bar to the side.
Type eyed him for a moment and shuffled a bit to the side with a grumpy face.
God! Why the fuck are there vampires here?
The vampire turned his body to type.
"Mmm i see your trying to get a hotel, don't think you should drive in your condition."
Type rolled his eyes.
Stalker.
"Didn't...drive."
He scrolled through more, then he froze.
The vampire had his chin on his shoulder, lips too his ear. Type felt sick.
"I can....save you some money. You...can come with me."
Type shook him off to look at him in anger.
"Your kind shouldn't even be in this bar."
Looking forward, type stood, swaying a bit.He wasent drunk but he was feeling it. Groaning a bit, type paid.then went to the bathroom.
The vampire watched with a smile.
Feisty....i like that.
Type relieved himself then washed his hands, bending his body, he splashed his face. He didn't know where he was going yet but he needed to leave. That vampire made him feel sick to his stomach.
Placing both hands too the sides of the sink, type closed his eyes taking a deep breathe.
Instantly he froze.
Opening his eyes he looked down, the vampire was rubbing his hands all over types chest.
Type gritted his teeth. The sick feeling. Got worse.
With his speed he grabbed him by his wrist to turn around pushing him to the wall. They eyed each other.
"Listen...you fucking vampire. Leave me the fuck alone!"
Shaking his head, type stormed out a bit confused.
Taking the exit, type stumbled a bit looking down at his phone. Maybe i.need to call tine? Or my other friends? Damn it...why do i have to fight with tharn right now....
Still stumbling, type winced in pain.
He was thrown to his stomach to the wall, the vampire took his phone.
"God damn it! Let the..."
Type placed his forehead too.the wall.
He was going too puke, having this disgusting thing touch him made him feel very sick, type didn't know why. Was it because of the amount of the alcohol?
With the vampire speed, he took types arms into one, above his head, while holding the phone.
Type struggled.
"Listen you piece of shit! Let go!"
The vampire smiled has he saw type struggle.
"Mmm struggle more...it only brings up my arousal."
Types eyes opened wide, that sick feeling intensifyed.
Before he could do anything, the vampire went flying type turned, breathing heavily, he gritted his teeth.
Tharn stood before him sideways fuming looking down at the vampire.
Type breathed in a breathe of relief.
Tharn darted his eyes too type in anger.
He flinched a bit.
Tharn motioned with his head for type to leave.
His eyes darted between the two.
"I don't want.."
Tharns eye brows furrowed in anger.
Type didn't want too leave him alone.
Rolling his eyes he stumbled off.
Once he left tharn turned his attention to the vampire.
Stepping towards him, the vampire got up eyeing where type left.
Rolling his eyes he tossed tharn his phone.
"That half breed might be cute but not that cute."
Turning he left.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Turning, tharn went too find type.
Rounding the corner, tharn unexpectedly chuckled.
Type had found the car, his arm were over the top, head on one, looking down trying to open the locked car door.
Stepping towards type, tharn used his fab too open the door. He helped type inside.
Once he got him buckled and settled, his lips parted.
Shaking, his head tharn carefully closed the door.
Standing outside, type smelled more alluring to him then normal.
He was confused by that.
This was not the only time he'd been around type while he drank...so why?
Walking too his side, tharn got in, driving off. He had to grip the steering wheel. Being inside the car was driving him crazy. All he wanted too do was sink his teeth into him and make love.
Tharn was a bit happy when type started to play with the window. The air that filled the car helped.
Type after some time passed out, he was tired and what that vampire made him feel exhausted him.
Getting home, tharn helped type in.
He had too grit his teeth hard.
Being this close was making tharn go crazy.
Inside, type was half awake.
He pushed himself roughly from tharn gulping.
Still feeling that other vampire touching him, type felt disgusting.
Stumbling off he took.of his jacket letting it flop to the floor before he went into the bathroom locking the door.
The lock made tharn feel relieved.
Maybe a shower.will help.
Taking off his shirt and pants, tharn went too the bed laying down Looking through types phone he let a growl erupt from his chest cavity.
Why were you looking at hotels half breed? We're you thinking of going to one with...that...
Tharn gritted his teeth in anger throwing the phone too the wall.
He rolled his eyes, it was now embedded.
Type in the shower, Hung his head, wincing. He placed the water at the highest.temperature trying too clean himself.
He felt nasty and disgustly gruesome.
Breathing heavily and shakily, he felt horrible.Tharn had too see that.
Taking the soap he cleaned himself roughly. He hated the fact that other vampire had his hands all over his stomach and wrists.
Shuttering, type was starting too become red all over.
Turning the water to cold, he leaned his head up.letting the coldness wash through him.
He felt still a bit tipsy and tired.
Just....go to bed Type. You...can make it up too tharn tomorrow.
Turning the shower off he got out stumbling.a bit, drying himself off.
Going to the door, type hesitated looking down at the nob, with his arm on the other side.
He was hoping for no arguments type just wanted sleep.
Taking a deep breathe he opened the door, hanging his head, looking to the floor with a frown.
Tharns eyes widen looking at type. The shower only intensified what tharn was feeling.
He sat up, eyeing type.
Non the wiser, type shuffled to the bed, placing the blanket over himself, he laid on his stomach, head on his arms, leaning his head to the other side, shifting it a bit up and down, hoping for no fights.
It was maddening to tharn, his eyes drifted up and down he was losing his control.
Tharn always wanted type, but he didn't know why or what was pulling him, but he needed, wanted the half breed, the desire was too strong, it over powered his control.
Fuck it!
Tharn with his speed took off his boxers throwing them.off, lubed his member, he tossed the blanket off to open types legs a bit, he went fully in.
"Aaaaaah fuck!"
Type instantly got up on.all fours, Head hung, he gripped.the bed sheet, he immediately got hard.
Tharn brought up one hand to grab at types hair pulling his body too his chest.
Tharn went his full speed.
Type moaned heavily into the air.
Tharn placed his teeth into types neck lapping up the blood. His eyes widen. Tharn didn't know it was possible, but his blood tasted even sweeter.
"God damn! So fucking good! Mmmm"
Type was in esctasy.
He tried to start stroking his length but tharn beat him too it stroking quickly and hard.
"Aaaaah nnnnn ffff!"
Type came and hard all over.
It took everything for tharn to take his canines out. When he did he came filling the half breed.
Thrusting a bit slow, tharn wasent done.
He brought up his hand from.his length to push type down to all fours once more.
Type then leaned his body to the bed, gripping the sheets, head to the side, breathing heavily and moaning just the same.
Tharn then leaned his body onto.types, one arm went to the side of types head, the other wrapped itself around stroking his length.
"Mmmmm ttharn!"
Type opened his eyes, his canines came out has he gazed at tharns wrist.
Leaning a bit to the side he sunk his teeth in.
Tharn moaned.
"Fuck half breed! How are you tighter?"
Tharn thrusted faster.
"Mmmm" type moaned has he sucked the blood.
Taking his teeth out, type moaned louder.
"Oooh fuck tharn! Harder! Fuck! Deeper! Aaaah I'm cumming! So fucking fantastic! Mmmmm"
Type couldn't get enough, it had been 10 days....that was too long for him.
Cumming multiple times, type had taken enough blood, not too become overly too weak.
He laid on his stomach, head on his arms, with a huge smile.
Tharn on the other hand laid on his back to.the side, not touching type, looking forward in anger.
He was Angery at the fact he couldn't wait 4 more days, he was disappointed in himself for fucking type while he was intoxicated, he gritted his teeth eyeing the phone in the wall. Type was going to go to a hotel with that other vampire....wasent he?
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Shifting, his head a bit Type felt too warm.
Wanting to feel his vampires coldness, type turned to try and place his head on tharns chest.
Tharn eyed type, there eyes darted.
Looking forward, tharn got up.
Type bent his body half way watching tharn, get off the bed, bend down to place his boxers on, leaving the room.
Type eyed the wall with his phone in it.
Rolling his eyes, type laid to his back, taking off the blanket, breathing heavily in frustrating.
Always a fucking fight.
Leaning his head to the side, types mind went into unconsciousness.