Chapter 10

Once Asia and Nicole got home. Nicole went straight to her room and shut the door. Asia made a face and walked upstairs and into Jakobi's room.

"Mom, can you knock first please?", Jakobi asked .

"No", Asia said. "Do you know what's up with your sister? Have you talked to her since she's been with MaKayla tonight?"

"She seems fine to me last time I saw her.", Jakobi said.

"Makayla.. I think she's a sweet girl but you can probably tell me better. Is she?", Asia asked.

"Makayla cool... she just get around", Jakobi said.

"What you mean?", Asia asked.

"Boy crazy", Jakobi said.

Asia nods.

"Honestly I think she's why Nicole started experimenting", Jakobi said.

Asia sigh.

"What's wrong with her?", Jakobi asked.

"I don't know, she won't talk to me. She got in the car shivering. Her eyes were red and I know she was crying", Asia said.

"Maybe Makayla did something foul to her", Jakobi said.

Asia shakes her head. "No this is different", Asia said. "Can you try talking to her?... you guys are close"

Jakobi shakes his head. "Yea, but she don't tell me everything", he said.

Asia looks down.

"Call mister detective. He seems to look through everything and find stuff out", Jakobi said referring to Josh.

"Hey nobody told you to do stuff that you aren't supposed to. Maybe he wouldn't be snooping", Asia said. "And that's your dad, if it wasn't for him you wouldn't even be here"

Jakobi rolls his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me okay?", Asia said. "I'm sick of that"

"Yes ma'am", he said.

"I'll be back. Watch Nicole for me and please check on her every once in a while. I'm going to go talk to your dad", Asia said.

"He coming back??", Jakobi questioned.

"Don't worry about it Kobi", Asia said as she walked out the room.

———————-

A few mins later Jakobi got up and walked out his room and opened Nicole door. She was in the mirror with her shirt halfway up but once she saw her door open she quickly put it down and turned around.

"Get out", she said.

"What was that?", Jakobi asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Just get out!", Nicole yelled as he pushed him toward the outside of her door.

Jakobi pressed on her stomach.

She stopped touching him and touched her stomach in pain.

"Did you get in a fight?", Jakobi asked. "I know it wasn't over a boy"

"Get our Kobi before I tell mom!", Nicole said.

"Then tell me what happened", Jakobi said.

"I got in a fight. Happy?", she said as she shut the door in his face and locked it.

Jakobi stood there for a moment then walked in his room.

—————————-

Asia knocks on G's door.