Chapter 63

When they got to Josh's house that evening, G was walking out the door as he was talking to josh.

Asia, Jakobi, Kim, and Jamal got out the car.

When Jakobi got out he looked across the street and saw a car sitting with tented windows. Suddenly the cars' windows roll down and a gun follows.

Jakobi quickly moved Asia out of the so she wouldn't get hit as they started shootings.

Once Jamal heard the shots he quickly shielded Kim. Then he realized the bullets went coming his way.

"Don't move, do you understand me?", Jamal told Kim.

Kim nods as she starts crying.

The car started to drive away as Jamal started shooting at it.

Josh and G gets up and Josh looked for Jakobi and Asia.

Jamal walked around the car and saw Asia and Jakobi.

"Oh shit", G said.

Asia held Jakobi in her arms rocking back and forth. She was crying. "No, please wake up. Wake up please"

Josh slowly walked down the steps and to Asia and Jakobi. He got to his knees as tears rolled down his tears. Asia grabs josh and put her face in his shirt crying.

Nicole and Bianca walk outside.

"Oh my gosh", Bianca said.

"Jakobi!", Nicole yelled as she ran to them and got in the ground with them as she touched him. "No, no, no.. this is my fault. This is all my fault!"

"Nicole no. This isn't your fault. It's the people that was in that car fault", Jamal said.

Nicole shook her head. "But... I knew Jakobi was in trouble and I didn't say anything", Nicole said.

G and Bianca walk over. "The ambulance is on their way", g  says.

Jamal walks to the other side of the car and checks on Kim. He sees her crying bad so he holds her to comfort her.

Josh finally hugs asia and closes his eyes.

Bianca watches them.

"It's going to be okay Asia", Josh said. "Just don't cry"

Suddenly Jakobi gasps for air.

Asia takes her head from Josh's chest and looks at him. "Kobi!", Asia said.

Nicole smiles with tears flowing down. "Kobi! I knew your punk behind was strong some how", Nicole said.

Jakobi could barely breathe. He was panicking.

"Son calm down. Breathe slowly. The faster you breathe the more you'll hyperventilate.", Josh said.

Jakobi calms down a little bit.

They begin to hear sirens.

"Everything's going to be okay baby", asia said

Jakobi nods. "Are.. are you- ",

Asia cuts him off. "Yes baby I'm fine", Asia said.

Jakobi looks at Josh and inhales deeply. "I'm- I'm sorry", he said.