Chpater 42

A week later Asia and Nicole went to Houston for a Kim's dance competition. Unfortunately, Jamal couldn't go.

"I thought Miami was hot but this is a different type of hot", Nicole said.

"You right about that", Asia said.

Asia and Nicole walked into the building where the competition was and found a seat.

"Its a lot of people in here", Nicole said.

"There's 10 teams here today", Vanessa said as she sat down next to Asia.

Asia looked at her.

"Hey bestie", Vanessa said.

Asia looked forward. "I came here for Kim and I'm here with my daughter. So let's not set a bad example ", Asia said.

"I agree", Vanessa said.

"Can I get some popcorn?", Nicole asked.

"Yea", Asia said as she went into her purse. "Get me some too and a sprite"

Asia handed Nicole the money and Nicole left to get the popcorn.

"You sure you wanna get that? Getting a little stomach there", Vanessa said.

Asia looked at her. "Why are you sitting next to me? Where did you even come from?", she asked.

"I came to apologize", Vanessa said. "Jamal said you'd be here"

"Well talking about my weight is a wonderful way to do that huh?", asia asked.

Vanessa smiled.

"What?", Asia asked.

"Nothing", Vanessa said.

Asia made a face.

"You guys be careful out here", she said as she got up and walked away.

Asia watched her walk away and looked away and made a face.

Nicole came back with the popcorn and drinks and Asia grabs hers.

"Thank you pretty young lady", Asia said.

Nicole chuckles.

Asia starts to eat.

"Mom... you said you had to talk to me and Jakobi about something soon. Is it bad?", Nicole asked.

"No hurry", Asia said.

"So what's taking you so long to do that?", Nicole said.

"Because ... I have two things to talk about but one thing I don't know it I'm going to do it or not", Asia said.

"So what's the other thing?", Nicole said.

"No, because you can't hold water", Asia said.

"I can keep a secret", Nicole said.

"But yet Jakobi knew about Jamal and I's fight", Asia said.

"It was an accident", Nicole said. "I can keep this secret"

The show began to start.

"I'll tell you later okay?", Asia said.

Nicole nods.

——————————————-

The competition was done and Kim's team got in 2nd place. Asia and Nicole when to the backstage to congratulate Kim. After that the got into the car and left.

Asia pulls out of the parking lot and pulled onto the highway.

"Okay so tell me please", Nicole said.