Chapter 60

After Asia cleaned her hand up she went upstairs.

"Hey do we have any bandages?", Asia asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"Yes in the drawer", he said.

Asia got a few of the bandages and started to put them on.

Jamal watches her. "How did that happen?", Jamal asked.

"I was watching dishes and I forgot about the knife in the sink", asia said. "I cut myself"

"Accidentally?", Jamal said.

Asia looked at Jamal.

"What?", Jamal asked.

"Do you really wanna break up?", Asia asked. "Because at this point your making me feel really bad in this relationship. Like I'm a danger to myself. I just told you downstairs what was wrong with and I also told you I would never try commit suicide again".

"I'm sorry..it's just that Nicole came in here and said something", Jamal said. "I'm sorry"

Asia shakes her head. "I knew she was looking at me like I was crazy", asia said.

"Asia, I just feel bad ya know", Jamal said. "When we first got together you smiled 24/7 ... and now it's just like.. I don't know... like I'm not doing my job. Like I'm not good enough. I'm sorry to put this whole depression thing on you."

"It's okay Jamal.. and Jamal you do make me happy", Asia said. "I just need time to get through this stuff that's been going on that's all... I used to not show my emotions.. and just bottle things up but that's what got me to the state that I was"

Jamal listened to her.

"But I'm not going to do that anymore....I don't know if Nicole knew this or not but after I had that little tub incident.. I called Jayla and told her everything and she checked me into a rehab center...it helped me so much", Asia said. "I know my limits and if I feel so weak that I can't take it anymore I'll let you know"

Jamal nods. "....I trust you", he said.

"Thank you", Asia said. "Now...I'm going to talk to Nicole and make sure she knows I'm okay"

"Okay", he said.

Asia walked out the room.

Jamal laid back in the bed.

———————————————

It's been a few weeks later and it's a day before thanksgiving. Asia and Nicole went to Josh's house and Jamal and Kim went to his mom's house. Jamal and Kim were going to meet Asia at the hotel tonight.

Josh opens the door.

"Hey", Asia said.

"Hey, you two", Josh said, glancing at Nicole's stomach.

Nicole waves.

"Come on in", he said.

Asia and Nicole walked in.

"Hey Asia and Nicole", Bianca said.

"Hey girl", Asia said.

"Hey", Nicole said.

Bianca hugs them. "Nice to see you guys. Where's Jamal and his baby and speaking of babies. How is the baby doing?"

"Him and Kim are at his mom's house and the baby is doing good", asia said.

"Good", Bianca replied.

Nicole looks around. "Where's that little punk at?", Nicole asked referring to Jakobi.