Chapter 48

Later that night, after they came back and Asia ate. Everybody goes into their rooms. Asia stays downstairs and watches T.V.

Jamal comes downstairs and sits next to Asia and watches T.V. With her.

Asia looks at him then back at the T.V. "So... you aren't going to say nothing", she asked.

"I have nothing to say", Jamal said.

Asia was silent.

"If I was going to cheat.. I wouldn't dumb enough to leave that out there", Jamal said.

Asia shakes her head. "Wow so now I have to be blind to the fact of you cheating because you're sooo sneaky?", Asia asked.

"I wouldn't do that. I'm just saying Asia", Jamal said.

Asia folds her arms.

"If anybody should be mad at something, it should be me at you", Jamal said.

"What?", Asia asked.

"For still talking to G", Jamal said.

"I don't know what was up with G that night. He has gotten better I promise", Asia said.

"How would you know Asia?," Jamal asked. "You gotta be around him a lot to know that"

Asia shakes her head. "Don't turn this on me", she said.

"I'm not. I'm just saying how I feel. The same dude that said shit to end us... you invite him to dinner just to make me look stupid", Jamal said.

Asia was silent.

"I was mad at you, but I let it go cause I know you didn't know better. You just tried to see the good in him", Jamal said.

Asia looks at Jamal. "I'm sorry about that", Asia said.

"It's iight", Jamal said.

Asia looks at the T.V.

Jamal puts his hand on Asia's thigh. "I mean honestly.. do you think I'd bring about woman around Kim?? Another woman around my mother? In our home?", Jamal asked. "You're a great woman... a smart woman... I would never make you look dumb"

Asia nods.

"I would never cheat on you. Why go out and get some trash when I have the treasure", Jamal said.

Asia chuckles a little.

"What?", Jamal asked.

"You're corny", Asia said.

"I mean it's true", Jamal said.

"....but for some reason I believe you... it's just the swim suit telling me other wise", Asia said.

Jamal sigh.

"But.. I've been thinking while you were gone and... Kim would've been home the whole week, you've been at work and I know because I have your location and I've been talking to you frequently because you'd call me and check on me every second you got", Asia said.

"And like I said, my mom been here", Jamal said.

Asia nods.

"I don't know where that shit came from", Jamal said. "Honestly"

Asia sighs. "...I believe you", she said.

"Besides... I know what it feels like to be cheated on so I would never do that to anybody else", he said with this look in his eyes.

Asia looked at him. "Vanessa?", she asked.

Jamal snapped out of it. "Huh?", he asked.

"Vanessa cheated?", she asked.

"No", he said. "This other girl before I met Vanessa",

"She must have been special to you for you to daze out like that", Asia said.

Jamal shrugs as he starts to talk but then stops. "It's just a sensitive subject",Jamal said.

Asia nods. "Wanna talk about it?", she asked.

Jamal shakes his head.

"Okay", she said.

Jamal gets up. "Imma take a shower", he said.

"Want me to join?", Asia asked.

Jamal chuckles. "The kids are still up", he said.

"Aww man", she said. "That's right"

Jamal smiles and goes upstairs.

—————————————————

As Jamal takes a shower he beings to have flashbacks and voices roaming through his head.

FLASHBACK

The girl gasps as she covers her body up with the comforter.

Jamal looks at her and the guy with anger.

"Jamal, I cant explain", she said.

"Explain what?", Jamal questioned as he pulled out his gun.

The guy puts his hands up. "Woah bruh chill, I thought she ain't have a nigga man", he said. "I don't want her , I just wanted to fuck"

FLASH BACK OVER

Asia opens the shower door.

Jamal jumps out his thoughts.

Asia looks at him. "You good?", Asia asked.

"Yea. Just startled me a little", he said.

"You don't have any soap on your rag", she said.

"I just got in here", he said lying.

"So, that leaves some time for me to join while I still can before my belly gets too big", Asia said as she took her clothes off.

Jamal nods.

Asia gets in the shower. "I love this shower", she said.

Jamal smiles.

————————————

Back in Miami, Vanessa was still thinking about Jamal. Seeing how he acted with Asia, made he regret ever leaving him. She was so mad at herself that she'd do anything to get him back. Since she had a restraining order put on her she kept her distant.. sort of. She has been keeping up with every move that Jamal makes and Asia. She's been stalking them basically. Vanessa put a tracking device under Jamal's car and a micro tracker in the watch he usually wears. For Asia she put it under her car as well. So, she knew that he moved to New York and where he moved. One day while he was at work and Kim and his mom was out shopping, she went to the house and installed small cameras inside of things all over the house and she could hear everything they said. She even put the swim piece outside under the lounge chair the morning Asia came to frame Jamal of chest so that she would leave.

Vanessa looked at the camera that she had in their bathroom and saw Asia get in with Jamal.

"Ugh..", Vanessa said. "This dumb bitch"

Vanessa got up from the chair and started to think. She remembered Jamal talking about G and she figured that G must be Asia's ex.

Vanessa smirks. "Sorry Jamal, but you're about to re-experience a rough time of your life again", she said out loud. "Maybe you'll do something that I don't have to"

Vanessa grabbed her keys. "Time to find out who this G is and pay him a visit", Vanessa said as she walked out of the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...