Chapter 23

The few days Asia dropped Nicole and Jakobi off at school.

"Y'all need to learn how to wake up. I don't have time to be late to work", Asia shouted.

Jakobi and Nicole got out the car and didn't respond. They went their separate ways to class.

Nicole walked into the classroom and everybody looked at her then started whispering to each other. Nicole made a face and then sat down in her normal desk next to Makayla.

"Hey", Nicole said.

Makayla looked at Nicole then looked at the other people she was talking to and said, "what the fuck?", and they started laughing.

Nicole made a face. "If you got something to say you can say it to my face", Nicole said.

"Oh nothing sweetie", Makayla said as she looked back at Nicole. "Nothing at all". Makayla smirked.

The teacher walks in the room. "Good morning class. Turn to page 101 in your book while I go through the roll", The teacher said.

Nicole rolled her eyes.

————————————-

After class Nicole walked up to Makayla.

"Makayla what the fuck is wrong with you?", Nicole asked.

"Nothing is wrong with me", Makayla said. "Question is.. whats wrong with you? Why is everybody looking at you funny?"

Nicole looks around and sees some people looking at her and talking.

"You should really check that out", Makayla said.

"What did you do?", Nicole asked.

"Me? I did nothing.. but what did you do? That's the thing Nicole. If you fuck me over? I can do the same", Makayla said.

"Fuck you over? Are you mad about what I said at the game?? How is that fucking your over?", Nicole asked.

"I'm done talking to you", Makayla said as she walked away.

Suddenly, everybody starts to run down the hall and Nicole walks over to see what's going on.

Jakobi pushes a boy after he takes his book bag off. "Don't be lying on my sister like that", he said.

"She shouldn't have let multiple niggas fuck her at once", he said.

Jakobi punched him in the face and the boy lost his balance and fell to the ground. "She was raped bitch", he said.

The boy got up and they started fighting.

Nicole looked at people and some people were looking at her and others watching the fight. Nicole walked away with tears flowing down her face

"Hey Nicole", Tre said following. "Wait"

Nicole ignored him.

Tre gets in front of her. "Hey, hey.. don't let them get you like this", he said.

"Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do! I have to spend 2 more years at this school", Nicole yelled.

"After a while it'll be over with. It'll die down", he said.

"Yet, I'll still be known as a hoe", she said.

"But you're not. Your brother just said it hisself. You were forced", he said.

"First impressions always stick and guess what? That's the first rumor they heard therefore that's what everybody or most people are going to see me as in their eyes", she said.