Chapter 64

When they got to the hospital, Asia when to the bathroom to change her shirt because it had jakobi's blood on it. She walked out the bathroom and saw G making his way to the men's restroom.

"Hey, how you doing?", he asked.

Asia shrugs her shoulders. "Not the first crisis I've dealt with.. just hope the outcome is different", she said.

"I'm here for you", he said.

Asia nods as she looks down. "Thank you G", she said. "But um I'm going to go sit back down"

"Okay", he said.

Asia walked to where Nicole and Kim were sitting at. Jamal and josh was in a corner talking.

Asia looked at him and then sat down. "What they over there talking about?", Asia asked.

Nicole didn't say anything.

Asia sighed and put her arm around Nicole. Nicole laid her head on Asia's shoulder.

"Your dad loves you I promise and If we pray then hopefully Jakobi will be alright", Asia said.

Nicole nods.

———————————-

"I saw one of the guys faces, I got the plate but we all know it was a stolen car", Jamal said.

"Yea..", Josh said as he was looking at Asia across the room. "And if they was after Jakobi because of that guy then they gotta be in the same gang or brothers or something",Josh said before he looked at Jamal.

"So.. they choice is yours. You wanna go after these niggas or let the police handle it", Jamal asked.

"I don't know man. My mind all fucked up right now. I got a lot going on... listen you got enough on your plate right now with the whole Vanessa thing. If I decided to handle myself, imma handle it myself", Josh said

Jamal nods.

"I just wanna know if he gone be ok", josh said.

Jamal turns around looks at Asia. "She's taking it better than I thought", Jamal said.

The doctor steps out and walks to Asia. They see them talking until suddenly Asia start to yell.

"What?!", she shouted. "No! Y'all better go back there and do everything you can to save my child!"

Jamal and Josh come running off.

Jamal grabs Asia and pulls her back from the doctors face.

"I'm sorry. We tried everything we can", the doctor said. "I am so sorry"

Asia starts crying and shaking her head. "No, no, no", she said.

"You all can came see him, he's in room 345", she said. "Once again I'm sorry", she said as she walked away.

Asia jerks away from Jamal. "Come on Nicole", Asia said as she walked to the hospital room and Nicole followed.

Josh sits down and starts crying in his hands.

G walks over. "Please don't tell me something bad happened", g said.

"... he died", Jamal replied.

G eyes got wide. He looked at Josh again. He never saw Josh cry before. Maybe a tears but never cry like that.