Chapter 33

The next day Asia woke up and saw that Jamal was still sleeping. She stared at him, smiling. She ran her finger down his chest. Other than Josh and Brandon, Jamal was the first person to make love to her body like that in years. She had so much feelings for this guy, but in the back of her head she couldn't help be think about what G said. If Jamal was hiding something or not.

Jamal started to wake up. He looked at Asia and then closed his eyes. "Dang.. that pussy got some power ain't it?", he asked.

Asia laughed.

"I can't even wake up", he said with his eyes still close.

"Oh hush", Asia said.

Jamal winks a little bit and then reaches for his phone to check it.

"You weren't so bad yourself", Asia said.

Jamal puts his phone back down. "Wasn't so bad? Baby I was great", Jamal said. "At least judging from the sounds that you made"

Asia chuckles.

Jamal lays Asia's head on his chest and cuddles with her. "I can lay here all day and not do nothing and still be happy.. long as I'm with you", he said.

Asia smiles.

"We don't really get this alone time at home between the kids and work", Jamal said.

"Yea you're right", Asia said.

"But as much as I would like to stay in bed, I'm sure my parents are waiting for us", Jamal said.

Asia sits up as Jamal sits on the edge of the bed.

"I don't mean to be.. nosey.. but is your mom and father okay? She didn't seem happy when you asked about him and he didn't come to dinner", Asia said.

Jamal shrugs. "They've always been back and forth since I was a kid. Always argued and dad was rarely home", Jamal said. "I thought shit was better by now, but guess not"

Asia nods.

"I hated that shit... not having both parents be there.. he missed a lot", Jamal said.

"Hey, it could be worst", Asia said.

Jamal remembers what Asia told him about her childhood. "Yea I'm sorry. You're right", he said.

Asia gets out the bed as she's covered up with the comforter and grabs her clothes and walks to the bathroom.

——————————————

Jamal and Asia get to his mom's house and have been there for an hour or so now. Asia is helping his mom with lunch while Jamal was outside with Kim.

"So you said you had twins?", his mom asked. "How old?"

"16", Asia said.

"Oh.. you must've had them young", his mom said.

"Yea.. 19", she said. "But I don't never regretted it. Their father helped out a lot"